hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 28, 2013 @ 08:48
how thin is the hooded twill? is it literally as thin as any supreme button up?

•••

Aug 28, 2013 @ 09:13
how thin is the hooded twill? is it literally as thin as any supreme button up?
The hodded twill is just a plain shirt with hood instead of a collar. Rough titty.
It's 'tough' titty ;-)
Aug 28, 2013 @ 09:16
Anyone know how the pants fit?  Am I right in believing that they all come in the same length, just waist size is different?   

I've never purchased pants from Supreme, but I'm feeling the Corduroy 5 Pocket pants. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 09:30
What was the UK retail for the Paisley shirt?

Edit: Also the search doesn't to give me anything on here. How does the Paisley fit? I got a henley from F/W 12 in L which fits me perfectly, Is the sizing similair?

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Aug 28, 2013 @ 09:37
What was the UK retail for the Paisley shirt?
89 quid.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:10
Fuck I wish the size chart went up on the website one day early.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:39
Yo I'm confused, people said the Anti-Establishment tee ran slightly smaller and same as the easter island tee. But then this: 
Shit runs slightly bigger this season
If the easter island tee run small doesn't the Sabbath run small as well. Mediums fit me perfectly, just a little bit baggy but not too much and the length on supreme is nice. Should I size up on these new items like all longsleeves?

https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:40
Is that Ice Cube talking in the Supreme domino video?

Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:43
Is that Ice Cube talking in the Supreme domino video?
you must be young.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:59
Is it possible that the servers for the webstore is going to be down tomorrow or did everything work out perfect in the past?
everything has been goin good.

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:05
I'm trying to cop the Jesus piece and Easter island longsleeve
Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing

they usually put it up 5-10 minutes before the drop

or you can convert measurements on cliff edge for similar items and the .jp site when it goes live tonight
Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:24
think it goes up 5-10 minutes before every drop. 

edit: shark gotchu
Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:37
Yo I'm confused, people said the Anti-Establishment tee ran slightly smaller and same as the easter island tee. But then this: 
Shit runs slightly bigger this season
If the easter island tee run small doesn't the Sabbath run small as well. Mediums fit me perfectly, just a little bit baggy but not too much and the length on supreme is nice. Should I size up on these new items like all longsleeves?
I'm basing the sizing of the Easter Island tee on the Xodus long sleeve tee from last year.  I got a large in the Xodus tee and fits perfect, but the large in the Easter Island tee didn't feel as perfect, so I sized up.  I dunno, maybe I've subconsciously started liking my clothes a little baggier in the past year, but an XL felt better than a L to me.   
Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:41
i think the problem is this season is going to be tts

past few seasons have been slightly longer 

where the azn girls at

Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:48

Shit I liked it longer, does that mean I should get a large?
Sorry for all the questions but I've really only gotten some T-shirts from Supreme.

Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:50
someone bought the stash book in the london store, pricecheck? and i know its 38$ in the us
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:00
someone bought the stash book in the london store, pricecheck? and i know its 38$ in the us
32 quid
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:05

Shit I liked it longer, does that mean I should get a large?
Sorry for all the questions but I've really only gotten some T-shirts from Supreme.
It depends on personal preference I guess, I mean what I consider long and baggy might not be the same for other people, deepens just how long and just how baggy you like it, and also the shape and proportion of your body. 

If I were in your shoes I would get a large.  An extra bit of length ain't no biggie, but if shit is too small, then it won't look good.  

That's just my opinion though bro. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:12
Do you really measure your clothes? There are like 3 sizes (m,l,Xl). You really can't narrow it down?...

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:14
I edited my post as I'm not at home tonight.  Sorry. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:17
Yo who built the supreme web store, the name of the company has slipped my mind and i can't remember their name now. The same company also use to manage a bathing apes web store.

I thought they were called spray or spry or something but i can't find any reference to them online
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:17
Do you really measure your clothes? There are like 3 sizes (m,l,Xl). You really can't narrow it down?...
No, but when ordering online and can't try the items on, you need to make sure you get the right size as a size large in a Supreme tee ain't the same measurements in a size large for another brand.  

Why do you think they put the measurements up on the website - for shits and giggles?  No, they put the sizing up so people can make sure they're ordering the right size that will fit their body.  
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:23
No, but when ordering online and can't try the items on, you need to make sure you get the right size as a size large in a Supreme tee ain't the same measurements in a size large for another brand.  

Why do you think they put the measurements up on the website - for shits and giggles?  No, they put the sizing up so people can make sure they're ordering the right size that will fit their body.  
Just cop now ask questions later

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:25

Just cop now ask questions later
Haha, I ain't about that approach, but I like your style bro - hats off to you smokeyface
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:25
And even if the measurements are correct it still might not fit how u want it. So IMO it doesn't really help

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:31
Can't decide on hooded twill or football jersey. I'd probably wear the twill more but the jersey in white is so dope. please help.
Who the fuck ask ppl on a forum fow what piece to buy? So when your friends say "eyo you shoulda copped that jersey instead" will you reply "but this FLOG_GNAW WANG MURDA" told me to buy this one.. 

Does your penis grow inwards?

8===D
Twill. Jersey is tacky as fuck

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:36
Lol it's really not. Rose jersey takes 3 shits on it, but it's still a nice jersey. Looks better in person too.  @Nyc93
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:45
Can't decide on hooded twill or football jersey. I'd probably wear the twill more but the jersey in white is so dope. please help.
Just ask yourself, what would Lucas Vercetti do?

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:59
Lol it's really not. Rose jersey takes 3 shits on it, but it's still a nice jersey. Looks better in person too.  @Nyc93
I have it in black and white. Don't like either

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0