hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 15, 2013 @ 21:13
we gonna need some new reliable sources for this season, last season we were good until like half way through
Aug 15, 2013 @ 21:20
whats gna be on the first drop?
Aug 15, 2013 @ 21:21
i hope tha camps are bettr than last season, those wer on sum bullshit, wtf were they thinkin with the angler camp?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Aug 15, 2013 @ 21:40
they should have mad a purple bengal jersey 
Aug 15, 2013 @ 21:53
whats gna be on the first drop?
Nobody knows until it drops. Most likely tees,
Aug 15, 2013 @ 22:05
What was your favorite piece last season?
Rose Jersey. CDG crusher is a close second.
Aug 15, 2013 @ 22:10
that sat so long doooe.......
just cause it sat, why does that mean it cant be their favorite piece??

Él Duderîno

Aug 15, 2013 @ 22:29
.aaaaaaaaaaa
Aug 15, 2013 @ 22:50
all these 2013 members giving me a headache yall should just stop posting cuz you just embarrassing yaself
Im pretty sure HB fucks with 2013 members more than you

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Aug 15, 2013 @ 22:56
supreme x dj shadow

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:00
http://www.fsbskateboards.com/supreme-tennis-classic/33753/product/ just a heads up, sz 9 in black Tennis Classics for retail, idk if these are going for less on ebay but just sharin!

Él Duderîno

Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:05
Anyone notice that the sign above the store on fairfax is not there anymore??

سبحان

Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:08
Oh my god call the police, what you check it everyday son?
Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:19
we should make a separate thread for the Supreme Thread beef 
Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:25
The last major beef had Shark destroying Jem who now just lurks around and does little comments here and there. Its a time of peace.

212!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:38
The last major beef had Shark destroying Jem who now just lurks around and does little comments here and there. Its a time of peace.
It's kinda weird but that ether was a perfect example of karma cuz Shark brought up those simp nigga posts of Jem and a random user posted up Jem's simp soundcloud and his Youtube video, then all of a sudden people are talking about Shark's shitty fit and people wanted it to be posted then a random user came thru and posted Shark's pedophile looking ass fit, perfect example of Karma except Jem got shitted on more blinkyeyes
Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:44
It's kinda weird but that ether was a perfect example of karma cuz Shark brought up those simp nigga posts of Jem and a random user posted up Jem's simp soundcloud and his Youtube video, then all of a sudden people are talking about Shark's shitty fit and people wanted it to be posted then a random user came thru and posted Shark's pedophile looking ass fit, perfect example of Karma except Jem got shitted on more 
Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:51
I don't take L's, I only hand them out
you gotta face an L to lighten up

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:55
so how's this thread been the last couple of months
Aug 15, 2013 @ 23:59
supreme x new era x dj clark kent 

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 16, 2013 @ 00:26
http://www.fsbskateboards.com/supreme-tennis-classic/33753/product/ just a heads up, sz 9 in black Tennis Classics for retail, idk if these are going for less on ebay but just sharin!

I would never buy from a store that sells pink dolphin regardless if they have heat thats sus 

Keep It Gully

Aug 16, 2013 @ 00:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
That off season, most dudes know how this thread gets during this time, shots fired, theories of collabs, random bull shit, etc. Once Monday rolls around, it'll be back on track, or I'll monitor it more than the past few months. Especially since I'm trying to actually buy shit from this season, unlike last. 

Peacoat will be mine. Hoping for some solid hoody's, and collabs. But I'm not sweating any of it, when they come out, they come out. I'm not worried about the speculations or what if's. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 16, 2013 @ 00:39
It's kinda weird but that ether was a perfect example of karma cuz Shark brought up those simp nigga posts of Jem and a random user posted up Jem's simp soundcloud and his Youtube video, then all of a sudden people are talking about Shark's shitty fit and people wanted it to be posted then a random user came thru and posted Shark's pedophile looking ass fit, perfect example of Karma except Jem got shitted on more 
I'm still here. 
Aug 16, 2013 @ 00:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
That off season, most dudes know how this thread gets during this time, shots fired, theories of collabs, random bull shit, etc. Once Monday rolls around, it'll be back on track, or I'll monitor it more than the past few months. Especially since I'm trying to actually buy shit from this season, unlike last. 

Peacoat will be mine. Hoping for some solid hoody's, and collabs. But I'm not sweating any of it, when they come out, they come out. I'm not worried about the speculations or what if's. 
yeah, I skip out on his forum once the season's over anyways, the people are obnoxious enough.
im tryna cop some nice hoodies this time around
Aug 16, 2013 @ 00:55
supreme x new era x dj clark kent 
All of that.... x his wall of allegiance 
Aug 16, 2013 @ 01:00
Oh my god call the police, what you check it everyday son?
Or he just drove by it, idiot.
Aug 16, 2013 @ 01:07
If the code underneath the tags on a box logo aren't upside down is the hoodie fake?
Aug 16, 2013 @ 01:11
blotter paper box logo tee would be  
Aug 16, 2013 @ 01:32
When the doors open on the 22nd
Aug 16, 2013 @ 01:49
Usually week after thanksgiving for box logos

they aren't coming out this year though

I'd pay rape before the lookbook drops and prices double
source...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0