[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 26, 2013 @ 18:55
DS Budweiser supreme camo 5-panel on always timeless for 120$
bucket is way nicer, camo + budweiser just screams redneck
Lol because a bucket hat with Budweiser logos all over it doesn't scream redneck...

The best parts of that collab were the tee, button up, and duffle anyways
Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:00
waiting for them FW pullovers smokeyface

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:06
If you pay 400$ for a hat you're a dumbass.
Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:19
this seasons many shirts and polos or even coach jacket are thin as fuck
Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:21
this seasons many shirts and polos or even coach jacket are thin as fuck
maybe thats b/c it's summer?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:26
bucket is way nicer, camo + budweiser just screams redneck
Lol because a bucket hat with Budweiser logos all over it doesn't scream redneck...

No, I love the bucket! But the camp cap is camo and budweiser, which are the basics of being a redneck
Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:30
hes has not done anything and no one cares about him or his shitty album.  
lol nigga the album aint even out yet

also i don't fuck with OF but if you don't think earl kills it then youre just a hater lmao
all ya stfu this nigga is good at rapping you know it just admit it, otherwise he wouldnt be where he is today.

#hansumboyz

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:33
anyone else think the redneckness of the budwieser collab is actually cool? Its def not meant to be some fresh at the club shit
redneckness? dont try to justify it man that shit is wack fratboy gear, just happens to have preme on it.

#hansumboyz

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:33
Only Nas can wear the Nas tee.
do you even know the history behind it bro?!

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:53
so what are we thinking as far as Clark's collab this season? Another new or old model of Dessert Boot, wallabee model, or some new shit?

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:00

No, I love the bucket! But the camp cap is camo and budweiser, which are the basics of being a redneck
Well since you love the bucket so much there's two on eBay for 400 dollars now
Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:03
so what are we thinking as far as Clark's collab this season? Another new or old model of Dessert Boot, wallabee model, or some new shit?
wallabees hopefully, they did it last year but dam those burgandy were so pretty i needed em lol. an adidas collab would be cool, if they used some of the skate models.

#hansumboyz

Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:19
Well since you love the bucket so much there's two on eBay for 400 dollars now
I love it I just don't $400 love it. If that kid hadn't said anything about the first one, I woulda copped at $61 cause none of y'all woulda known about it
Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:24
Lol more ppl knew about it then you thought. They just didnt post it on here. The seller wouldn't of let it go for 60$ anyways.
Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:29
If that kid hadn't said anything about the first one, I woulda copped at $61 cause none of y'all woulda known about it
Lol first time on ebay?
Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:34
hopefully nothin with a map on it again lol real shit

Él Duderîno

Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:39
Another pair of wallys would be ill, they always kill it with that silhouette and the normal ones are too boring.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jul 26, 2013 @ 20:57
serious question. whats a fat patch?
Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:01
a big ol box logo patch on a camp thats bigger than the regular camp box logo

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:06
a big ol box logo patch on a camp thats bigger than the regular camp box logo
ok thanks
Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:06
camo box logonah they aint real,not even terry cotton smh

just had to post this
That hoodie is so rare and based I can't even find another picture on google images.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:39
Another pair of wallys would be ill, they always kill it with that silhouette and the normal ones are too boring.

glad I'm seeing people mention the Wallys, I agree on that yo' the normal colorways get boring after a while. I like getting new colored wallabees, the croc pattern Supreme threw on last year's was crazy.

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:44

ahh you nasty g

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:52
my life would be complete if supreme made a collab with wwf or the old wwe...
I have two relatives in marketing ,I'll have them put a word in for you.

212!!!!!!

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:53
^^^ Lol this guy..
Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:56
You're trolling, but I'm assuming your talking about marketing for Supreme. So ask your "relatives" for some leaks of the new season while your at it
Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:58
I love it I just don't $400 love it. If that kid hadn't said anything about the first one, I woulda copped at $61 cause none of y'all woulda known about it
Jul 26, 2013 @ 22:07
word? my dad works at nintendo n he let me play the new mario game! but i cant show you bcuz its a secret

Jul 26, 2013 @ 22:34
No, I have two relatives that work in marketing at WWE lol but, I wish I had two relatives working in marketing at Supreme. 

212!!!!!!

Inactive User

Jul 26, 2013 @ 22:39
step 1. put on a hoodie
step 2. put a button shirt on tha hoodie as if it was ur body
step.3  button it up
step 4. bitchesll be climbin tha wall of ur apartment buildin like spiderman 2 be gettin 2 u

ain't look half bad
youre doing it wrong
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0