[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 19, 2013 @ 15:56
Does anyone know if the Supreme x Levis Leopard Pocket Jeans are RAW denim  or not? I know they're selvedge. Most descriptions claim they're 14 oz RAW denim but if I remember correctly Supreme's denim isn't raw, just selvedge.

Thinkin bout pickin up a pair but if they're not raw I won't bother.
doesn't even matter if they're raw, levis don't give you sick fadez
Lmfao. This is true.
May 19, 2013 @ 16:06
gold kennedy shirtAKA "i bought the gold kennedy shirt cus navy and maroon sold out, i want to know if anyone else got it so i dont feel as bad"
lol FUCK NO ...i don't fuck with consolation prizes...if i miss the heat, oh well...no stars jerseys or gold shirts for me...
dead @ stars jerseys.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 19, 2013 @ 18:00
DEAD ....dead dead
May 19, 2013 @ 18:07
thursday...  thursday  thursday

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

May 19, 2013 @ 18:19
pcl crusher this thursday
May 19, 2013 @ 18:30
pcl crusher this thursday
Lol it's been the same thing for last five weeks. Someone "confirms" it and it never drops.
May 19, 2013 @ 18:30
Wow this thread's dead

Someone call someone gay for wearing PCL or something

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 19, 2013 @ 18:55
Week hasn't even started yet & the thirst is already strong.. This season is so weak I don't get it lol

calls season weak. Join date Feb 2013

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 19, 2013 @ 19:02

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
May 19, 2013 @ 19:05
quick question:

what was the retail on schott supreme perfecto & did it come in size small?
Small wasn't available in the US, at least when I tried. (I tried to get one on drop day, in-store).  I got a medium, retail was 648.  I ended up selling my medium and using a proxy service because the black in size small was sitting on the .jp webstore and it cost me 998, all things included.
So did I completely imagine the FS ad asking for a G for the perfecto to pay for your "puppy's surgery"
Not that I give a fuck what you do - honestly most times I agree with your opinions here.
I do have a sick puppy tho, and shit is no joke sad and expensive. Surely you can come up with a better sales pitch  next time. Unless your dog was legit having surgery - in which case I apologize, but you still got the jacket so?

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 19, 2013 @ 19:14
Small wasn't available in the US, at least when I tried. (I tried to get one on drop day, in-store).  I got a medium, retail was 648.  I ended up selling my medium and using a proxy service because the black in size small was sitting on the .jp webstore and it cost me 998, all things included.
So did I completely imagine the FS ad asking for a G for the perfecto to pay for your "puppy's surgery"
Not that I give a fuck what you do - honestly most times I agree with your opinions here.
I do have a sick puppy tho, and shit is no joke sad and expensive. Surely you can come up with a better sales pitch  next time. Unless your dog was legit having surgery - in which case I apologize, but you still got the jacket so?
No, you didn't, and I did need to make quick money for my dog's surgery.  My dog had a herniated disc and the operation needed to happen immediately and I didn't end up selling the jacket until much later.  I sold all my sup x cdg, my black rose jersey, and a handful of records to help get me and my dog through that.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

May 19, 2013 @ 19:24
No, you didn't, and I did need to make quick money for my dog's surgery.  My dog had a herniated disc and the operation needed to happen immediately and I didn't end up selling the jacket until much later.  I sold all my sup x cdg, my black rose jersey, and a handful of records to help get me and my dog through that.
pic of dog pls
May 19, 2013 @ 19:30

mint>navy>black, imo...looking forward to these.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 19, 2013 @ 19:40
Whose got a basketweave camp they're trying to let go in tan?

Lmk smokeyface

#HansumBoys

May 19, 2013 @ 19:52
Someone be a good sport and pm me a strictly supreme invitation code
pm'd you man

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 19, 2013 @ 20:07
http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks?image=11
Whats top is this cant seem to find the name of it anywhere?

EDIT: Sorry this is the wrong link im talking about on the Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook the 11th picture  

Keep It Gully

May 19, 2013 @ 20:09

No shots. I feel you. Im about to do the same and list some shit to pay for this $700 allergy test for my pup.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 19, 2013 @ 20:12
http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks?image=11
Whats top is this cant seem to find the name of it anywhere?

EDIT: Sorry this is the wrong link im talking about on the Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook the 11th picture  

the two tone parka ?
May 19, 2013 @ 20:17
Yawn other accounts n this season is trash how can you disagree lmao
Lol, I think I've said it a few times, but this seasons line is actually very good, it's just that the collabs haven't been so good. 
May 19, 2013 @ 20:35
Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
May 19, 2013 @ 20:40
Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
May 19, 2013 @ 20:43
who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
I know tons of people who put shirts they wear in plastic bags
May 19, 2013 @ 20:45

•••

May 19, 2013 @ 21:28
^ i got the same thing but its mostly pants and shorts in mine. i hang most of my shirts
May 19, 2013 @ 22:00

mint>navy>black, imo...looking forward to these.
How much you thinkin these will be? i'm thinkin around 96
May 19, 2013 @ 22:13
You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
May 19, 2013 @ 22:17
You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
purple
May 19, 2013 @ 22:23
If it comes with a dust bag I usually but it back in the bag afterwards, and I use this to keep some of my t-shirts

some of them are on hangers too tho if you are careful when you put them on and take them off the hanger you wont stretch out the shirt
May 19, 2013 @ 22:32

my pup

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

May 19, 2013 @ 22:32
cut and sew = hang, tshirts and stuff = folder in drawers
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0