hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 11, 2012 @ 04:38
sure let's see the picture, but your wording made it seem like you got three maroon which i knew you didn't get. and why'd you buy all those backpacks lol

No1 Cares bruh, give it up
Nov 11, 2012 @ 04:40
can i get info on this camp? i bought it a few months ago for cheap and not sure what the name of it is or what season.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251085105118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

its a fat patch camp

Supreme camo camp cap - black
It's from spring

Nov 11, 2012 @ 04:44

do you ever shut the fuck up? you just post stupid shit all the time. i posted a god damn picture and you start shit. I couldve been a dickhead and posted it and acted like i was the shit for buying three jackets. I made a comment about getting extra box logos and you call me out for not have "swivtness" i defend myself and get called out so i proved it with a picture. seriously stop flexing on dudes on a fucking forum you're not the shit and stop talking like a 6th grade girl that just got her first phone and saying No1 and other fucking abbreviations, it makes you look like a fucking tool.
Nov 11, 2012 @ 04:54
Elephant
(Invalid img)

and that CDG smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 11, 2012 @ 05:18

do you ever shut the fuck up? you just post stupid shit all the time. i posted a god damn picture and you start shit. I couldve been a dickhead and posted it and acted like i was the shit for buying three jackets. I made a comment about getting extra box logos and you call me out for not have "swivtness" i defend myself and get called out so i proved it with a picture. seriously stop flexing on dudes on a fucking forum you're not the shit and stop talking like a 6th grade girl that just got her first phone and saying No1 and other fucking abbreviations, it makes you look like a fucking tool.

mission accomplished:
some1's mad
Compress ur writing then I'll read @ben8cv
Nov 11, 2012 @ 05:19
Elephant
(Invalid img)

and that CDG smokeyface

You cop that trooper @mrteebonilla?
Nov 11, 2012 @ 05:20
@rsomers6 hell na ha i already got one for this winter plus $50 cheaper (most likely just as warm)...it is dope though

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 11, 2012 @ 05:34
my hat size is usually a 7 1/2...how would the troopers from this season fit??

Él Duderîno

Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:03
Letting go of all my stuff. Will post a link when I get it all on here.

AND THE HIPPOS WERE BOILED IN THEIR TANKS...

Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:04

@suckmydeebeeze smokeyface smokeyface smokeyfacesmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
@ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv
Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:07
why do you assholes always have to make these stupid large walls of quotes. you had to quote all ten?
Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:34
why do you assholes always have to make these stupid large walls of quotes. you had to quote all ten?

Blame @ben8cv and @sharkin @ben8cv and @sharkin @ben8cv and @sharkin

Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:40
Over/Under @ben8cv can cop 3 camo Box Logos. He thinks he got dat swivness.
AnY1 wana bet the line? I got Under 1
Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:43
I'm jus tryna get one

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:46
are box logo hoodie thickness the same thickness as other hoodies?

L public enemy zip hoodie fit me perfect when 08 box logo pullover in L fit way too tight
Nov 11, 2012 @ 06:47
@rsomers6 Is worse than any 2012 member. I realize I am one, but for fuck's sake dude.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Nov 11, 2012 @ 07:08
Why is everyone flaming? This is supposed to be a supreme forum. On another note though I'm glad everyone's trying to get the camo box logo, makes it easier to cop all the other colors
Nov 11, 2012 @ 07:47
Anyone here fuck with the Heavyweight Flannel?

I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure how warm/heavy it actually is. Is it thick enough that I'd be able to wear it without a jacket?

their flannels are thick and heavy as fuck, real nice

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 11, 2012 @ 09:14
random but I see this on here so much, you're all posting like $300 jackets but the surroundings are some ghetto ass bedrooms with white stained walls or like really shitty twin beds with like one pillow.... Is there no balance to your life?
I guess it is true what my mom told me like 10 years ago,"black people don't give a shit where or how they live as long as they got nice clothes."

Well damn
Nov 11, 2012 @ 10:04
hoping for the air force email this weekend? with camo selling out in both sweaters, it seems like the air force may go the same route. IE, lots of criticism but sells out first
Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:43
random but I see this on here so much, you're all posting like $300 jackets but the surroundings are some ghetto ass bedrooms with white stained walls or like really shitty twin beds with like one pillow.... Is there no balance to your life?
I guess it is true what my mom told me like 10 years ago,"black people don't give a shit where or how they live as long as they got nice clothes."

Well damn

fuck off racist prick
Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:48

I noticed this the other day

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

Nov 11, 2012 @ 13:04

Im white and thats not my house actually. And i wouldnt measure wealth based on a 19 year old guys bedroom either.
Nov 11, 2012 @ 13:21
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-New-Supreme-CDG-Polka-Dot-T-Tee-Shirt-Hoody-Hoodie-Black-Size-L-/350640001394?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item51a3c5d172

Fakes with flat strings!!!! LOLL, chinese people picking their game up
Nov 11, 2012 @ 14:09

Im white and thats not my house actually. And i wouldnt measure wealth based on a 19 year old guys bedroom either.
foo shut the fuck uup
Nov 11, 2012 @ 14:22
would be be possible to get a black supreme five panel for like less then fifty bucks? I know they're overplayed but I need to step my essentials game up. Something like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251085105118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

edit: preferably not the corduroy one
Nov 11, 2012 @ 14:27

2008 Bit * Brindle shirt in harold & kumar Identical to supremes fall 12

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

Nov 11, 2012 @ 14:33
@rsomers6 if you're trying raw slob on my cock lemme know so I can put a condom on. Safety first!
Nov 11, 2012 @ 14:55
Yeah, but since they just came out last Thursday, I'm probably gonna get that dial-tone after I ask that.

I was being sarcastic...
Nov 11, 2012 @ 15:15
@rsomers6 if you're trying raw slob on my cock lemme know so I can put a condom on. Safety first!

@sharkin U just took it way too far far my dude. Stop forcing it. U sus..

Goodlooks on the E-credt everyone
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0