[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:30
that weak blog life might not make it smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:34
Favorite supreme item that you always wanted but cant get or couldn't afford?
Favorite supreme item that you always wanted but cant get or couldn't afford?

maroon paisley hoodie and camp, and a burgundy box logo. Also the SB's

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:42
I want to get into the Atelier hoodie, but the style just reminds me of something you'd see being sold at a store tourists would visit while on vacation in North America sometime during the early 90s.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:45
I'm an idiot for sleeping on the Deco Shirt in Black.

We all feel the same way brotha.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:46
I want to get into the Atelier hoodie, but the style just reminds me of something you'd see being sold at a store tourists would visit while on vacation in North America sometime during the early 90s.

well 90s has been the trend lately
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:49
the atelier hoodie is ugly as fuck and was most likely designed in ms word. its getting hype because it isn't a box logo...
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:49

well 90s has been the trend lately

Not every trend is a good one I suppose.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:50

Jebbia"s even said in an interview that he likes the 90s era a lot and a lot of his clothes have somewhat of a 90s feel to them so i guess that would make sense.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:53

Jebbia"s even said in an interview that he likes the 90s era a lot and a lot of his clothes have somewhat of a 90s feel to them so i guess that would make sense.

Oh no, I completely appreciate that. I just feel the Atelier fringes on 90s tacky as appose to 90s dope as fuck, y'know?
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:56
@hikarusupreme hey did you decide what box logo cw your going for? I think i'm gonna go with black, looks too clean.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:56
O shit i forgot about the playboy varsity jacket i wish i would have bought that shit so bad i got the pocket tee but still imo an amazing collab
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:58
@hikarusupreme hey did you decide what box logo cw your going for? I think i'm gonna go with black, looks too clean.

everyone's getting black
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:58
Anyone know if they do restocks on pocket tees?
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:00
If there was the Turquoise color again this year, you know that would be gone instantly due to all of the new Supreme dickriders due to Tyler, The Creator.

all colourways of box logos sell out instantly. shut the fuck up
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:01

Probably black as well, most of my pants are khaki or denim and i like the way black/khaki or black/denim looks more than grey/khaki.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:08
Items from this season that you can't wait to drop? smokeyface

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:10
Dogs & Ducks camp, Box Logo Hoodie, and Hopefully a Purple Box Logo Tee

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:13

smh

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:17
purple box logo tee's arent dropping.. Friends and family only

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:18
^Yea like you know ..sus character
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:21
If there was the Turquoise color again this year, you know that would be gone instantly due to all of the new Supreme dickriders due to Tyler, The Creator.

Is it really that impossible to get one? I've never tried to, but is it harder than getting a camp cap?
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:25

Is it really that impossible to get one? I've never tried to, but is it harder than getting a camp cap?

Not impossible, but they definitely sell out faster than most any other standard release. Lets say box logos drop at 11, even the ugliest colorway will sell out by at least 11:02 or 11:03 usually.

And yes it is harder than getting a camp cap lol.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:27
has anyone got there tracking # from the drop on thursday?

Yep, my order will be here Tuesday

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:28

Not impossible, but they definitely sell out faster than most any other standard release. Lets say box logos drop at 11, even the ugliest colorway will sell out by at least 11:02 or 11:03 usually.

Thanks for an actual answer. I was just expecting to get flamed haha. and I usually finish my orders by 11:02 or :03 so fingers crossed smokeyface
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:29
purple box logo tee's arent dropping.. Friends and family only

I heard the same. I remember a guy from london said he asked the dudes at the uk store and they told him friends and family only. I also saw on a uk forum where a guy said the same thing.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:30

Chances of you cwaping a box logo hoody.

Camo - (5%)
Navy,Grey,Black - (10%)
White - (15%)
Red, Yellow - (25%)

Edit: Never mind, if you've never cwapped one, you aren't going to.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:35
^Yea like you know ..sus character
you really trying to talk shit with that earl sweatshirt avi lol come on sorry for ruining your dreams by letting you know there not releasing.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:35
I remember the CDG box logo hoodies sat for a good 3 min. Are y'all sure y'all aren't over exaggerating a little? I mean if you know what you're doing it shouldn't be too hard
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:36

Thanks for an actual answer. I was just expecting to get flamed haha. and I usually finish my orders by 11:02 or :03 so fingers crossed smokeyface
you defintiely ain't gettin one if it takes you that long to check out. you aren't gonna cwap with the swiftness.
you better hope you learn yo shit by the time nov rolls around
Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:39
I'm probably gonna be in class when the box logo hoodies come out so it's gonna be impossible to get one for sure. when I got the camps from the drop before last week, I finished the order within 5 minutes on my phone so I'm fucked tongueface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0