hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:40
Do you think that the ss dunks for black cdg hoodie is a good trade? I'm wondering if i could get more than a hoodie out of em (i.e. add cash)

yeah make him add some cash. 50ish.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:49
I really hope this doesn't drop any time soon. I need to save for it

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:53
Favorite supreme item that you always wanted but cant get or couldn't afford?

Supreme college hoodie, headband, and roach clip.
I'm also curious to see some items from 1994-2002
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:06
Did anyone Else see frank ocean on snl wearing some falcon hockey jersey? Potential drop?

That's such an old item smh
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:20

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:57

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:57
does supreme take a while to respond to email?

They never respond idk why
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

Dot shirt part of levis collab too.

nah b

you're clearly a fucking idiot. the deco shirt is NOT dots. get your eyes checked kid.

and know your facts before trying to make someone else look stupid.

the levis collab WILL consist of two denim, two jackets, and a button up. which is pictured.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:04
that 8 ball jacket is fire
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:06
Camo gonz jacket looks much better then I expected smokeyface (Invalid img)

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:08

its dope man, but the price wont be haha. at least $300. but usually all m51s are about that

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:09

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too

Yea i need that uptown one day ill find it haha im also curious to see shit between 1994-2002 i dont think ive seen anything from before 2006
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:10

They never respond idk why

Cuz they couldnt be bother at all.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:11
Hope Clarks releases news tmr newsletter !!!!!!!!!!
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:15

its dope man, but the price wont be haha. at least $300. but usually all m51s are about that
you serious? I doubt it will be that much but we will see! Looks nice though smokeyface

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:21
Store only release

Hilarious man. Just hilarious.

I think it's funny how someone's always complaining about OF followers and kids who just jumped on supremes dick, yet you sit there and answer their stupid questions only making them more knowledgable about it. I don't get it

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:27
I'm an idiot for sleeping on the Deco Shirt in Black.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:30
I'm an idiot for sleeping on the Deco Shirt in Black.

you same here, i got the navy, don't want in large if anyone is interested. black is awesome!
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:44
On the navy canvas coaches jacket can anyone confirm the colour of the S? Is it White or silver blushing

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:53
When will the rose beanies drop? That's all I'm hunting for, other than the 3 6 Mafia tee.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:55

Yea i need that uptown one day ill find it haha im also curious to see shit between 1994-2002 i dont think ive seen anything from before 2006

They didn't always stock supreme stuff, just like other brands stuff, not sure when they started making supreme though

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:55
When will the rose beanies drop? That's all I'm hunting for, other than the 3 6 Mafia tee.

How are we supposed to know?
And that already dropped

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:07

They didn't always stock supreme stuff, just like other brands stuff, not sure when they started making supreme though

Yea not sure if one exists but is there a website or anything that just has a like link of every supreme item made and the years and seasons they were in I would spend days just looking through that haha a supreme history book. And while looking around for something like that i found the supreme website thing that shows all the shoes made. Supreme needs to do another nike trainer collab.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:11
tryna trade this Duck Camo Camp for some heat, come correct with some offers
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:12

Yea not sure if one exists but is there a website or anything that just has a like link of every supreme item made and the years and seasons they were in I would spend days just looking through that haha a supreme history book. And while looking around for something like that i found the supreme website thing that shows all the shoes made. Supreme needs to do another nike trainer collab.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:20
@alfie17 really i completely forgot about the book i might have to look into it never even crossed my mind to buy the book lol im retarded
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:21

regret passing on that red and blue tnf expedition pullover. One of the best supreme collabs ever imo.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:21

wow man, your blog fucking sucks fat cock and your shit is ugly.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:22

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 16, 2012 @ 19:30

As far as recent stuff goes, I'm mad that I couldn't grab an Imperial hoodie or Wave tee when they came out. If anyone has either in a large to let go at a reasonable price let me know.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0