[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 29, 2012 @ 20:44
illiterate

No need to tell him HOW IK. Your post brings NOTHING to the forum

dude, theres never anything important from this forum, lets be real
Oct 29, 2012 @ 20:48

there is some good stuff here and there
Dominos doe smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 20:48
black moses in black it is.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 29, 2012 @ 20:54
ill probably get flamed, but what is the significance in the vienna tee? excuse my ignorance
EDIT: oh shit nevermind, gustav klimt "the kiss"

Fuck yall

Oct 29, 2012 @ 20:57

Maybe if kids like you dont spam the thread with useless info we'd have quality:
-Drop Info
-Fit Pics
-Prices
-Pickups
-Speculation for collabs/other shit

Plenty of good info here, just that its outweighed by kids like you
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:03
i feel there would be a lot more fit pics if every time someone posted one they didnt get picked apart
edit: damn 2500 posts thats too much from now on all my posts in here are going to be relevant

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:09
Got both of my jackets in today.

Pretty cheap construction (but then again, we're talking north face here lol) and the purple looks a little different than I expected. Also don't see why you need a double zipper on a jacket that doesn't even make it to your waist. Can't imagine they're water resistant to any degree of functionality, and the liner was so jank. Anyway, walked em down to the post office in the rain smiling all the way. Easy money.
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Got both of my jackets in today.

Pretty cheap construction (but then again, we're talking north face here lol) and the purple looks a little different than I expected. Also don't see why you need a double zipper on a jacket that doesn't even make it to your waist. Can't imagine they're water resistant to any degree of functionality, and the liner was so jank. Anyway, walked em down to the post office in the rain smiling all the way. Easy money.

Pic or it didnt happen...

2Ps

Maybe if kids like you dont spam the thread with useless info we'd have quality:
-Drop Info
-Fit Pics
-Prices
-Pickups

but the guy just asked you a question and you didn't answer his question, you're not giving the info he was asking for, you are being hypocritical. you're saying there would be good info but you're withholding info on how you know what colorways the tees are going to be.. just gtfo
Pic or it didnt happen...
of me smiling in the rain?
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:13
fit pic?

i dunno how to use a camera but there you go

FUCK SHOULD OF GOT A LARGE
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:14
R.I.P. Atelier.

cant see it
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:19
-Drop Info
-Fit Pics
-Prices
-Pickups

but the guy just asked you a question and you didn't answer his question, you're not giving the info he was asking for, you are being hypocritical. you're saying there would be good info but you're withholding info on how you know what colorways the tees are going to be.. just gtfo

Why you so heated? You bring no info here
Mark anything you say as
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:22
i heard the warehouse got hit with flooding pretty hard, box logos were just in, on the shipping floor
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:23
How much do you guys think an XL tee could shrink to? Could I get it to about the size of a medium?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:29
How much do you guys think an XL tee could shrink to? Could I get it to about the size of a medium?

by the time you'd get there, print would be gone. Just a blank tee
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:30
Damn really? Do they shrink after every wash?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:30
It's not impossible. My XL's usually shrink to the size of a Large. Buy a Large and just shrink it.
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:31

and the solution is.. buy a size medium.

no seriously don't think they will sell out that fast
Oct 29, 2012 @ 21:37
Damn really? Do they shrink after every wash?

yes. if you wash it ten or more times, it's likely to disappear
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:05
Ok thanks for the help guys.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:06

the thirst
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:08
Damn you sandy, wanted Dat black Moses tee
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:11
http://www.facebook.com/groups/416655565024900/
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:16
I think Suave is just a really good guesser.

what did he guess?

Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:21
Could anyone tell me if this looks legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Supreme-black-Box-Logo-Pullover-Hoodie-F-W-11-bag-sticker-catalog-/261092736141?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item3cca56fc8d

Thanks in advance.

IG: truyoo

Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:21

when does this camp release?

only in a black and white world
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:22
I think Suave is just a really good guesser.

i can tell the future.. hold on im having a vision
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:25
i can tell the future.. hold on im having a vision

da fuq you know my name harry?

i have telepathic powers
Oct 29, 2012 @ 22:28

when does this camp release?

"Supreme Supply Co" DEAD
but if serious SS12

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0