hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:20
Team Tony: 0 Members
Team Suave: People ready to suck dick for info
Team Fuck Suave/Tony: Errybody else

HB likewhores
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:25
#teamsuave we in dis
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:28
#teamnottony
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:28

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:31

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

i hate to say it but this year 90% of the box logos are going to be sold to 11 year old kids with 6 censored OF tapes...
it hurts to say though...

EDIT: lol, tony all your comments have 3+ dislikes... so if I'm on your team am I a hipster-hypebeast-hipster-rebel? if so, count me in. until then:
#teamtony2012

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:32

sorry tony, sorry suave
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:37
" been like that " when you joined FW12
#noboxlogosfortony
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:37
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:38
" been like that " when you joined FW12
#noboxlogosfortony

SS12 bruh get it right smh

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:38
i think ill cop 2 box logo hoodies
one to wear, and one to use as a cum rag

bout time Supreme sells Cum Rags.....bout to cop 2, none to wear, and use both as cum rags.

supreme already made cum rags. See: Leopard towel and USA towel. why you think OF and ASAP always wear them on their heads??

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:39

rare bill gates x supreme pic
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:42
i dont think bill gates would use a mac lol
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:42
He said bill gates .. As the goons would say " i am weak "
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:43
sorry tony, sorry suave
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

Besides Frank and Earl, I see OF nowhere in a year or 2. The supreme hype for those kids will end and along will come some other kid repping Preme
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:46
That will be me. Watchout for my mixtape in 2013
Support the movement
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:51
been like dat bruh bruh

Besides Frank and Earl, I see OF nowhere in a year or 2. The supreme hype for those kids will end and along will come some other kid repping Preme

yes,
but even worse is tyler will be laughing all the way to the bank, as he produces them. i like listening to frank ocean, and earl is so/so,
other than that, they should just stay on loiter squad.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:52
That shit is not even funny. They try too hard, 5minutes into the show and i changed the channel
Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:26
does anyone know how big supreme duffle bags are?
Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:39
hahah that camjan fuck said he is 95% sure there will be a second tnf. coming from ss. what an idiot
Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:42
hahah that camjan fuck said he is 95% sure there will be a second tnf. coming from ss. what an idiot

FUCKIN HATE camjan hes worse than me deadass

Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:48
been like dat bruh bruh

Frank Ocean is really the only artist OF has going for them. Mellowhype puts out a couple gems but not enough to float the entire clique for much longer.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:49

yeah that rumor was gonna get big, glad somebody posted the conversation with that TNF person... calmed stuff down.

That shit is not even funny. They try too hard, 5minutes into the show and i changed the channel

wasn't trying to be funny, it sucks, frank is the only one with talent
(yes he does try to hard live, but atleast he's not faking it).
and with tyler as a producer, he's gonna get loaded with money as frank puts forth the effort...
..sounds like a shitty relationship to me..

Frank Ocean is really the only artist OF has going for them. Mellowhype puts out a couple gems but not enough to float the entire clique for much longer.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:52
Im not really an OF fan but would frank even be known if it wasnt for tyler?
Oct 29, 2012 @ 03:54
Im not really an OF fan but would frank even be known if it wasnt for tyler?

hopefully yes.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:00

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:01
Y'all niggas should stop beefing and start making money by slanging me a deep purple size large. get ya weight up

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:10

that fool can only get supreme by ordering from the online shop it don't matter if he got 5 cc or whatever he don't know shit
Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:21
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you

Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:25
is a zippo review really necessary?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RCy0GfMiU&feature=plcp

no.
Oct 29, 2012 @ 04:29
is a zippo review really necessary?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RCy0GfMiU&feature=plcp

no.

Whats the point of this post den
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0