hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:44
edit: I want to see pic of someone sporting the bag to really see how tiny it is!!

Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:59
lookin like a lil ass toddler
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:18
y'all think the daypack is the same size as a regular jansport backpack?

fuck you

Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:23
lookin like a lil ass toddler

I don't know if you think that picture is me, but I just took it off Supreme's website.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:29
anyboyd know if the hanes shirts are of better quality?
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:32
^Heard that they are pretty much the same in quality but they fit pretty long and wide

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:37
y'all think the daypack is the same size as a regular jansport backpack?
it's no different from a herschel bag, only thing is the daypack is made from a different material ( corduroy) and has a TNF and Supreme patch.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
^Heard that they are pretty much the same in quality but they fit pretty long and wide
Originally posted by Inactive User

do u mean the pit to pit is wider? u mean i should size down?
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:47
restock on tnf dark purple
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:50
yo don't compare herschel to a north face backpack..
herschel feels like crap. cheap and light.
have you ever handled a north face purple label backpack?
they're nice.
looks about the same:

sick, no?
i'm guessing in the picture, the guy is wearing it like an ass by putting it all the way up.
if you look in the closeup in the news, you see that there's a zipper on the bottom, just covered:

they do differ by the clip .. so maybe it is a bit smaller..
the purple label bags are 100+ too.
the navy is the cleanest, and hopefully it's as good as i'm playing it out to be haha.
i could be wrong.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 06:54
damn. error
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:03
http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/products/detail.php?product_id=13

"medium day pack"

same as the supreme x northface "medium day pack"
minus the body strap.

and @espresso
the hanes are ass. they're only for kids who want something that's supreme but have no $$
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:05
http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/products/detail.php?product_id=13

"medium day pack"

same as the supreme x northface "medium day pack"
minus the body strap.

and @espresso
the hanes are ass. they're only for kids who want something that's supreme but have no $$

it's not about that. i haven't seen any design i like, and judging by the way things are. shit gets sold out real quick.

honestly. im looking at the accessories more...
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:07
the hanes tees are fine imo. Good for an undershirt
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:09

i wanted to know the sizing. i normally wear L, but most sizes are gone now. wanted to knwo if the material was diff't.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:09

doesnt make sense, im from Canada living in Australia right now using an Australian credit card and I ship my stuff to a Canadian address. works every time.

As long as you're billed to the same address it doesn't matter. It could be a Chinese card shipping to the North Pole as long as the card's billing address is the same as the shipping...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:17

i wanted to know the sizing. i normally wear L, but most sizes are gone now. wanted to knwo if the material was diff't.

I wear a L, sleeves are good length not baggy or anything. That guy said they're long but I don't think so. They are a little on the wider side tho.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:19
He's from Australia and using someone's address in the US to ship to.
Cleary his card address would be his address in AUS
And clearly if he used his AUS address(which would be impossible to enter anyways) they wouldn't ship over seas.

rules are rules though on supreme. his connect should just do it clean. have his connect just buy it, and reship the goods.

I would send it to my 50 y/o aunty who has better things to do and she would just send it all to my aus address + shes not gonna hop on at 11 am LA time and cop stuff before it gets sold out

im screwed, looks like im gonna have to get a card with a bank under a usa address if i still want to cop this... tongueface
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:31

I wear a L, sleeves are good length not baggy or anything. That guy said they're long but I don't think so. They are a little on the wider side tho.

so do they fit like regular hanes? LOL i've been wearing hanes for a long time, from the tags that scratch the back to the tagless stuff now.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:36

so do they fit like regular hanes? LOL i've been wearing hanes for a long time, from the tags that scratch the back to the tagless stuff now.

yep you're honestly paying for a regular hanes tee with a tiny box logo on the bottom left of the shirt lol
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:41
So I know the hype is behind the grey herringbone with the red box, but my friends saw the picture tonight and it was all about the burgundy and purple herringbones, what are you all on? I'm definitely going for both the grey and burgundy as of now, but I'm wondering which one would be most likely to sell out first? Probably grey? I just need to figure what should be the primary jahfeelll

Blah 2012 faggot you're a fagg herringbone last season kill yourselff
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:46
what
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:48
@mostexcellent
What the fuck are you trying to ask?

SUP

Oct 27, 2012 @ 10:20
lebron texted me and seaid a lot of people like you say you know him but he doesnt care. hes only focused on his season so stop bothering him. meanwhile, while i wear my beautiful lebron x jades, girls come frolicking at my every move. you envy me so much. they touch my body and feel on my defined abs and buff muscles. they even try to rip the supreme jacket from my body. no, i will not let that hapen. i love supreme.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 10:56
Did the cannon 5 panel drop already?

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

Oct 27, 2012 @ 11:01
Did the cannon 5 panel drop already?

Yes.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 12:28
so hungover...
Oct 27, 2012 @ 13:10

Stoked. Acquired my personal grail. Love this piece to death.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

Oct 27, 2012 @ 13:26
Just been to town wearing TNF, pissing it down in sunny England, jacket held up really well, impressed. Was only outside for a few minutes but it was hammering it down. Wouldn't be fussed wearing it in light rain though, even had a compliment!
Oct 27, 2012 @ 15:09

yep you're honestly paying for a regular hanes tee with a tiny box logo on the bottom left of the shirt lol

Exactly I bought some in 2010 expecting them to at least be thicker cotton or something but they are just regular hanes with that half inch box logo. waste of money especially if you're buying for an "undershirt"

سبحان

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0