[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:41
kate moss restock tomorrow
I heard the tee they're releasing is every single photo collab person in one photo together
tyson + kermit + dippingset + 66 mafia + randy moss + rayquan =smokeyface

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:46
Gross

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:47
Nothing posted in the thread matters unless it's Monday morning, Wednesday night or early morning on Thursday.

The rest is just bullshit to pass the time.

Iced out Arizona boyz

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:49
the backpack is dope in my opinion. i like that the supreme logo is more subtle and not smacked right on the center.. im sure the quality of the backpack itself is on point too. to each their own though. giving my old backpack to my girlfriend anyway.

Just buy her a new bag bruh. Be smooth with it, thats what im here for to teach the suave ways.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:57

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

Oct 27, 2012 @ 01:30
i just wanted to know how the atelier hoodie fits cuz i wanted to get it im 6 ft and 150 pounds and does anyone know what 5 panels drop next week
Oct 27, 2012 @ 01:50
i just wanted to know how the atelier hoodie fits cuz i wanted to get it im 6 ft and 150 pounds and does anyone know what 5 panels drop next week

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN ANYTHING DROPS!! and i think there is a sizing chart

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 27, 2012 @ 01:54
@vancityhype i recommend getting a medium they fit really big. and the Cairo five panel with a strap back drops next week.

failed troll get a L most likely

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 27, 2012 @ 02:09
Does anyone know if the supreme online store changed its requirements for payments with any credit cards i have never had a problem until this weeks drop
Oct 27, 2012 @ 02:36
It was probably declined since it sold out so quick
Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:04
@bruh i dont think so becasue i tried it with a couple different items other then getting cart jacked on tnf, not even for just a motif, just wouldnt work. BTW i pay for it from sydney (australia) and ship to my relatives home
Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:06
Does anyone know if the supreme online store changed its requirements for payments with any credit cards i have never had a problem until this weeks drop

Nope... It just happens from time to time.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:19
Hurricane Sandy's prolly gonna fuck me up next week. Hopefully Supreme will postpone the next drop if NY gets hit.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:23
Really surprised the bags are still sitting. I like them much more than the Spring's NF. And those sold out real fast.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:24

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN ANYTHING DROPS!! and i think there is a sizing chart

word
Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:25
@bruh i dont think so becasue i tried it with a couple different items other then getting cart jacked on tnf, not even for just a motif, just wouldnt work. BTW i pay for it from sydney (australia) and ship to my relatives home

That's why. Shipping address has to be the same as the credit card's billing address.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:35
man. the restock? is that reaL?
Oct 27, 2012 @ 03:38

That's why. Shipping address has to be the same as the credit card's billing address.

i have never had a problem in the 3 years i have purchased from the website till now
Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:02

i have never had a problem in the 3 years i have purchased from the website till now

Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:18
Same here brah, i didnt try and cop the TNF's but i order from Sup all the time from Sydney and i've never had an issue.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:19
@vancityhype
You need a size Large.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:26
^ why would your shipping and c.c. address w/ diff't though? i mean what's the issue?
Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:30
He's from Australia and using someone's address in the US to ship to.
Cleary his card address would be his address in AUS
And clearly if he used his AUS address(which would be impossible to enter anyways) they wouldn't ship over seas.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:42
the backpack is dope in my opinion. i like that the supreme logo is more subtle and not smacked right on the center.. im sure the quality of the backpack itself is on point too. to each their own though. giving my old backpack to my girlfriend anyway.

Just buy her a new bag bruh. Be smooth with it, thats what im here for to teach the suave ways.

hahaha ive bought the girl many new things, she actually wants my used backpack what can i say?

edit: dont trip though rico, i know you preach about the suave smokeyface

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 27, 2012 @ 04:46
the tnf backpack is truly the closest thing we have to the purple label in the US. i still fux with it though, the size is perfectly fine to me.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:12
man. the restock? is that reaL?

No it's not lol.

Just got my M51 jacket, quality is on point. Def one of the best outerwear pieces this season smokeyface
Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:17
that slimed out pindot shell is piff a few pages back.. def going for that yellow lox bogo

edit: I want to see pic of someone sporting the bag to really see how tiny it is!!
Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:22
that slimed out shell is piff a few pages back.. def going for that yellow lox bogo

edit: I want to see pic of someone sporting the bag to really see how tiny it is!!

ill post one up when i get it on wednesday. im 5'8 161 lbs so use that as reference.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:29
@lups I think he means he's never had a problem with them denying based off of his billing address. I've ordered plenty of gear from Sup over the years, using my Australian billing info, sent to a homies address. Never had a problem. Bought a field pullover on the first drop no dramas.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:33
He's from Australia and using someone's address in the US to ship to.
Cleary his card address would be his address in AUS
And clearly if he used his AUS address(which would be impossible to enter anyways) they wouldn't ship over seas.

rules are rules though on supreme. his connect should just do it clean. have his connect just buy it, and reship the goods.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0