[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 26, 2012 @ 21:56
Maybe the last supper tee will actually end up coming out

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Oct 26, 2012 @ 21:56
supreme is gay i gave all mine to thrift shop today

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:00

2nd batch of tees like i said before, no one payed attention tho
Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:15

2nd batch of tees like i said before, no one payed attention tho

Last Supper Tee smokeyface

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:24
In terms of apparel, I don't see anything worth buyin. Some of the beanies look good though, but the accessories and T_SHIRT still don't cut it for me. The dominoes thing look good, but I don't play it.
why you gotta lurk for 6+ years and then come outta nowhere commenting on this thread all the time now? pulling a mrtee (no shots) posting on every page

Inactive User

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:41
In terms of apparel, I don't see anything worth buyin. Some of the beanies look good though, but the accessories and T_SHIRT still don't cut it for me. The dominoes thing look good, but I don't play it.
why you gotta lurk for 6+ years and then come outta nowhere commenting on this thread all the time now? pulling a mrtee (no shots) posting on every page

I guess all this TNF whining finally set him off. Size up. no size down. Shits too short. I'm too tall. Probably couldn't stand it anymore and had to interject. PS I also like asian girls. I currently dicking a really hot one. Shit is too sweet.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:42

I guess all this TNF whining finally set him off. Size up. no size down. Shits too short. I'm too tall. Probably couldn't stand it anymore and had to interject. PS I also like asian girls. I currently dicking a really hot one. Shit is too sweet.

post pics or never happened. lol jkjk..

but please..
Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:43
glad I pulled the trigger on the medium grey split pullover. I think it was the last one smokeyface

Inactive User

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:44

post pics or never happened. lol jkjk..

but please..
Sorry no dick pics for you
Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:44
glad I pulled the trigger on the medium grey split pullover. I think it was the last one smokeyface

you wont be upset with it. cheers

edit: btw, your brand is looking good man, saw your stuff in the 5 panel thread. good shit keep it up. good luck

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:55
Probably gonna cop the blue or burgundy one, I actually kinda like them. But still really want a white realtree.

Damn, if these are sitting this hard I wonder how those hideous multicolored leather shits are going to do.

yeah wish i woulda ordered one with my backpack. the backpack is niiice. idk why people are sleeping so hard on this drop... it's like they got TNF jacket and then gave up on supreme.blushing

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:57
^^ the offset of it made the labeling whack and cheesy. if supreme at least made a mini box and centered it like their other bags, it would've been a way lot nicer. the bags don't have that clean cut look. it looks like a lousy jansport home made into a supreme product.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 22:58
the backpack is dope in my opinion. i like that the supreme logo is more subtle and not smacked right on the center.. im sure the quality of the backpack itself is on point too. to each their own though. giving my old backpack to my girlfriend anyway.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:10
the backpack is dope in my opinion. i like that the supreme logo is more subtle and not smacked right on the center.. im sure the quality of the backpack itself is on point too. to each their own though. giving my old backpack to my girlfriend anyway.

but the backpack looks small as hell...
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:12
Originally posted by Inactive User

but the backpack looks small as hell...

i agree. i cant wait for it to come. i like how fat and retro the patches look. the pack overall looks so clean plus it's price and material is way over par. its built like a purple label pack with out the weird zipper and out side section. and it just looks small, the inside is really rounded at the bottom so it's big enough for all your skate/school stuff. which is good for me.

@espresso

:|
we kinda get it, you don't like this collaboration. i don't like the jacket. but you don't have to post every page saying how shitty it/ or somebody with it is... just saying. this is why this thread sucks. smh

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:24
So just got my Navy TNF jacket.

I'm 5'11" and the Medium fits just like I wanted. Covers top half of my ass.

BUT!!! my arms are like a inch too long.

If anyone wants to trade a L or XL for my Medium, HMU

I can care less obout the color.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:25

Fit pic please, makes me wish i got a M now.

how much do you weigh btw?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:34

Oh I would love to but I don't think I can stand all the trolls once I post my pics. lol

I weigh 164lbs.

The front is definitly shorter but I think this is not supposed to look baggy but short and fitted.
My shoulders are perfect but its only when I raise my arm it looks a bit dorky
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:40
^ Fair enough.

Im the same weight and 5'10, we'll see how a L fits

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:41
Is this tag legit? It's bigger than my tags from last season.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/c0w7ree/photo1.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/c0w7ree/photo2.jpg

edit: please hit like for legit, dislike for not..

Thanks.

your tag looks fake bruh, especially considering it didn't have your purchase details on the back like the one i got from the web store did.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:41

Oh I would love to but I don't think I can stand all the trolls once I post my pics. lol
I weigh 164lbs.

The front is definitly shorter but I think this is not supposed to look baggy but short and fitted.
My shoulders are perfect but its only when I raise my arm it looks a bit dorky

Pussy

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:42
A medium fitted a 5'5 person.. The Large will be fine smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:46
I just got my NF jacket today. I got a size medium, I'm 5'10 and the fit is perfect. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'll take a fit pic tomorrow, but yea shit is real nice.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:47
You live in Cali, and you got it today?
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:49

Na, CT.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:00

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/c0w7ree/photo1.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/c0w7ree/photo2.jpg

Thanks.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:01

i ordered yesterday ( i live in the SF bay area) and they already shipped out my order. anybody know how long this will take? my tracking isn't working!?)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:06
I just got my NF jacket today. I got a size medium, I'm 5'10 and the fit is perfect. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'll take a fit pic tomorrow, but yea shit is real nice.

I'm 5'8, got TNF in Large, starting to think I should of got a Medium. I don't really like my jackets coming up short so I got a Large, happy with the length but it's fucking wide and I'm not on the large side (weight), so it's a bit baggy. Oh well, guess I'll live with it.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:22

Thanks.

your tag looks fake bruh, especially considering it didn't have your purchase details on the back like the one i got from the web store did.
you need to fix your posts dude
Oct 27, 2012 @ 00:23

i ordered yesterday ( i live in the SF bay area) and they already shipped out my order. anybody know how long this will take? my tracking isn't working!?)

Your trackings not working because it hasn't been shipped out, they created the label that's it. I usually get my orders by the following Thursday
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0