hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:11
Having my mom wait at Supreme NY at 8AM to pick up the Navy TNF jacket for me. I really hope that bitch doesn't fuck up this time; when the Dunks dropped she came back home with a fucking size 11 instead of a 10.5. I swear I almost pulled a Chris Brown; I had to squeeze my Supreme/SkyBounce™ Handball for a good 15 minutes to calm myself down.

I'm having my sister in law go. Really if someones going to fuck up I want it to be her. Don't get me wrong I mean I'm camping all night regardless but if I can't cop ill just drop the money on some credit card applications for more lines to cwvp blo-go's
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:13
@slytendencies thank you, youre a gentleman and a scholar.

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:14
Having my mom wait at Supreme NY at 8AM to pick up the Navy TNF jacket for me. I really hope that bitch doesn't fuck up this time; when the Dunks dropped she came back home with a fucking size 11 instead of a 10.5. I swear I almost pulled a Chris Brown; I had to squeeze my Supreme/SkyBounce™ Handball for a good 15 minutes to calm myself down.

Ill take those size 11's blushing

2Ps

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:16
looking forward to the north face. navy
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:19
snagged the orange painted camo the other day
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:23
tell ur women tos tay home i got dese
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:23
The more and more I look at the Northface jacket. The less I see the corduroy. I really want to wait for the spring 13 Northface drop
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:24
niggas need to stop the resell thing
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:27
I'm still praying for a collab with patagonia. but it will never happen.

Patagonia is my favorite outerwear. I wish supreme would partner with them as well. Patagonia has never collaborated with anyone though. It sucks
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:28
@steff90 wishful thinking homie. I doubt it happen. But with these restocks it will force the resellers hand.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:33
thumbs down my posts and I just turn my computer upside down and everything looks like a thumbs up.
Jokes on you! HA!

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:34
thumbs down my posts and I just turn my computer upside down and everything looks like a thumbs up.
Jokes on you! HA!

Go crumble cheese
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:37
Jokes on you! HA!

get the fuck out

Fuck yall

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:49
Jokes on you! HA!
smokeyface

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:51

bad bad bad bad boy-!!!

shame on you!

I'm still praying for a collab with patagonia. but it will never happen.

Patagonia is my favorite outerwear. I wish supreme would partner with them as well. Patagonia has never collaborated with anyone though. It sucks

I believe they did a lot of colab with Japanese shops.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:56

You sound like such a spoiled brat.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:57
tell ur women tos tay home i got dese

lol.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:57

damn bruh, the bitches in your life just aint cuttin it foreal
Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:58
where is the preview? the link is down.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:04
lolz..

so what's the fuss? some ugly north face bag or jacket?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:07
what lese is being released besides the TNF crap?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:08
Lol at kids waiting in line overnight for an easy cop online.
Must not trust their hand skills. Plus they'll pay more in tax than people will with shipping.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:09
Copping 30 northface jackets and retiring to da Caribbeans smokeyface
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:10
These jokes aren't funny anymore -__-

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:12
what lese is being released besides the TNF crap?

Motif camp

I tried to google, but all I was able to find were the TNF items.

You got link to the MOTIF CAMP? First legit answer in a long while. Appreciate it.

I really don't see the fuss w/ TNF Collabo. The design is weak, the material is another thing in itself though.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
These jokes aren't funny anymore -__-

No sense of humor?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:13

Steppin Up His Trolling Game.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:17
Must not trust their hand skills. Plus they'll pay more in tax than people will with shipping.

cop online and in person make that north face jacket pay for itself via resell smokeyface
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:17
im gonna be broke after this.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 00:23

cop online and in person make that north face jacket pay for itself via resell smokeyface

600 resell?
#Ignant #NoIdeaWhatsGucci
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0