hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:00
Anyone feelin the motif camp
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:01
Wish backpacks were a little less not worth the money with it being sz of a backack for a 3rd grader and having only one zipper...but looks nice with the cord. would be good for winter for sure

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:03
Anyone feelin the motif camp

Wish i could see in person...from pictures i dont think i will cop
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:14
Corduroy camp >
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:16
Wish backpacks were a little less not worth the money with it being sz of a backack for a 3rd grader and having only one zipper...but looks nice with the cord. would be good for winter for sure

lol i actually like the backpack but $136 plus shipping is just straight up too much

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:18
Corduroy camp <

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:18
plus having that backpack is gonna make you mad susceptible to that double box: front/back edition

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:21
Corduroy camp >

corduroy camp looks sick, but imo it looks like the crown is gonna be way to floppy. i hate wearing camps like that, cause the bill points down a lot and looks dumb..

Fuck yall

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:21
i REALLY doubt they'd do two TNF collabs. It makes NO sense. im calling bullshit.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:22
delete
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:23
Corduroy camp >

corduroy camp looks sick, but imo it looks like the crown is gonna be way to floppy. i hate wearing camps like that, cause the bill points down a lot and looks dumb..

i know what you're talking about but what camp is really so thick that wont happen? canvas?

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:23
@0mar What time are you getting to the store tomorrow?
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:24
plus having that backpack is gonna make you mad susceptible to that double box: front/back edition

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:24

probably go down about 1pm. When i can get out of work..
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:26

Do you think that TNF will sell out in a day?
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:26
i REALLY doubt they'd do two TNF collabs. It makes NO sense. im calling bullshit.

maybe not dude...think about it...Supreme is bigger than ever, theyre selling a ton of product, multiple restocks for everything and it's still all sold out, they always do 2 collabs with Vans...i dunno maybe i'm not making sense but i don't think it's that far fetched anymore that they do an autumn jacket and later one that is more appropriate for winter...shit is gonna sell out...

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:27
Does anyone know what else is dropping tmmrw other than TNF collab?
Fuck ya'll who thumbs me down
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:27

i know what you're talking about but what camp is really so thick that wont happen? canvas?

Dogs and Ducks OBV
#HunterGangWeInDis
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:33

yea, canvas is the only one thats decent. but even the canvas bill still dips down a little bit..

Fuck yall

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:41

Do you think that TNF will sell out in a day?

Probably... maybe not tho. - My buddy will just let me cut straight in, so i dont need to worry about queues.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:43

maybe not dude...think about it...Supreme is bigger than ever, theyre selling a ton of product, multiple restocks for everything and it's still all sold out, they always do 2 collabs with Vans...i dunno maybe i'm not making sense but i don't think it's that far fetched anymore that they do an autumn jacket and later one that is more appropriate for winter...shit is gonna sell out...

Yeah, i feel you, but it IS november next week!

Cost wise it would be stupid for supreme (i know they're exempt from that)

The only thing that makes me wonder is the large Champion collab.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:52
Can the Harris Tweed camp just drop already? tongueface

im hopeing it does'nt drop this week i don't want to wait in the long ass line of people looking to buy the tnf jackets tongueface

Bout it, Bout it

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:53

Yeah, i feel you, but it IS november next week!

Cost wise it would be stupid for supreme (i know they're exempt from that)

The only thing that makes me wonder is the large Champion collab.

TNF and Vans have a common owner. I doubt they are tryna collab with Supreme 4 times in 4 months.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:57

@yonkersfan321 will be all over this
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:59
@ellen didn't know that, but why not? im sure the design teams for TNF and Vans are completely separate entities, the efforts or stresses of one is not going to impact those of the other

Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:08
Fasho, i'd rather cop, and resell if I don't like it then sleep on it

Resell wont be shit on The Shell TBH. WHose gna pay more then $325 for a corduroy shell?
From an economical and logical standpoint the Champion Parka>TNF collab
Also, Dat "preme" on da back is the icing on the cake

Fck the Champion parka, thats on some high school kids tip. Who rocks Champion these days anyway?

You just like it better because its cheaper than the TNF jacket

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:10

@yonkersfan321 will be all over this

the backpack is truly dope in my opinion. great simple colors with a suede bottom. really is nothing wrong with wearing a box cap with the backpack. thats the same shit as wearing nike windbreaker with some nike swoosh shoes. now triple boxing though..... idk bout that.....

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:12
Resell wont be shit on The Shell TBH. WHose gna pay more then $325 for a corduroy shell?
From an economical and logical standpoint the Champion Parka>TNF collab
Also, Dat "preme" on da back is the icing on the cake

Fck the Champion parka, thats on some high school kids tip. Who rocks Champion these days anyway?

You just like it better because its cheaper than the TNF jacket

i wear champion zip ups all the time? theyre comfortable and you can get them cheap at kohls. simple plain sweaters whats wrong with that?

Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:13

would be good for winter? the fuck you puttin in your backpack that needs to stay so warm?
Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:14

would be good for winter? the fuck you puttin in your backpack that needs to stay so warm?

his runch and dinner

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0