[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:15
are there suspected to be queues/campers for the jacket? do they normally sell out the first day? i want it, but i can only go and get it friday im not sure if it will still be in stock

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:24
@paulywalnuts dont remember exact amount but i think it avg to a 350-400$ USD

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:32
Restock on all painted camo camps. dont sleep

Fuck yall

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:39
What the fuck is up with all the restocks this season!
Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:51
That denim worker's jacket is growing on me more and more each time I see it in the preview. Really clean.

this is their best jacket of the season tbh, would've copped in black, but a M wouldve been too big

you are a small dude. but yes the workers jacket is nice. who's copping the n3b AND the TNF jacket? you are a boss if you do imo.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:57
@rhythmz i need to stop buying shit. I live in so cal and no need for heavy jackets but im a clothes fien. Got both jackets and the hooded vest in my purchasing queue.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:01
@rhythmz i need to stop buying shit. I live in so cal and no need for heavy jackets but im a clothes fien. Got both jackets and the hooded vest in my purchasing queue.

aint nothin wrong with it if you have money my brother. itll get a bit chillier down here though.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:01
are there suspected to be queues/campers for the jacket? do they normally sell out the first day? i want it, but i can only go and get it friday im not sure if it will still be in stock

Fam, LDN store will sell out on the Thursday for sure
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:12

aint nothin wrong with it if you have money my brother. itll get a bit chillier down here though.

hope so getting my purp split and rose sweater on weds and fucking weather is hitting 85 thurs-sunday.

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:12
@harvard

100000% legit.

And the North Face collabs will sell out in the matter of minutes. Don't expect much random restocks either.
Don't sleep.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:13
If anyone got dat XL black / purple split , hmu
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:15
@harvard

100000% legit.

And the North Face collabs will sell out in the matter of minutes. Don't expect much random restocks either.
Don't sleep.

TNF collab restocked 461946103829 times last year. It was a shitty jacket, but nonetheless.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:16

The hype is slowly dying.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:20

The hype is slowly dying.

Good
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:22
Yo don't flame the messenger, but I heard box logos hoodies and rose beanies this week. I'm hoping it's not true, but dude who gave me the info has been right before.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:24

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yo don't flame the messenger, but I heard box logos hoodies and rose beanies this week. I'm hoping it's not true, but dude who gave me the info has been right before.

you have just created a multiple page controversy hahaha

Fuck yall

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:33
@newuser999 lox bogos and TNF same drop = people dropping mad $$ plus everyone is gonna have to up their cawping swiftness.

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:36

how is that a bad thing? also i heard different, but the dude who gave me info has been wrong before

It's bad for me because I want a TNF jacket, box logo hoodie, and rose beanie. For one, there is a slim chance of me copping all three of those. And even if I can cop, I'd prefer not to spend $500 on one drop. That's the way it goes tho.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:39
how is that a bad thing? also i heard different, but the dude who gave me info has been wrong before

It's bad for me because I want a TNF jacket, box logo hoodie, and rose beanie. For one, there is a slim chance of me copping all three of those. And even if I can cop, I'd prefer not to spend $500 on one drop. That's the way it goes tho.

true, but either way, even if everything was spread out in different drops, your still paying $500.. i know what your saying though.

Fuck yall

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:39
They keep restocking the camp hats/split hoodies. Wtf is up with Supreme.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:40
Does anybody know of a company that sells good quality blank 5 panels/camps online? Doesnt have to be the same that supreme uses. Just not a cheap brand. Thanks.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:48
They keep restocking the camp hats/split hoodies. Wtf is up with Supreme.

Glad I didn't buy either hahaha
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:51
@newuser999 lox bogos and TNF same drop = people dropping mad $$ plus everyone is gonna have to up their cawping swiftness.

supreme isn't that expensive and you don't have to be as fast as everyone says

Yeah, plus I laugh at all the dumbasses who don't wait until past 11:30 for the free shipping.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:55
If box logos and tnf come out in the same day its proof supreme is just fucking with us now.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:59
Does the painted camo look good in person? On the verge of buying one but I feel like the pictures might not do it justice
Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:00
Does the painted camo look good in person? On the verge of buying one but I feel like the pictures might not do it justice

yea man, the green looks the best in person imo. i would go for it

Fuck yall

Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:00
@newuser999

lulz if you think you can cop box logos and tnf plus a rose beanie. Not everyone is looking to spend 600$ in one week on a few items. For me if lox bogos drop im coping 2 and taking my chance at tnf after bogos on lock.

Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:02
RESELLER TIP;

if the BL come out. Everyone will be too focused on TNF. Get the box logo. Then in two weeks when everyone is ready to cop.You've got the stock!

;)

im not doing that. And that'd be a shitty thing to do. im just sayin..
Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:04

this place bout to explode on thursday. im serious.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0