hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:31
I don't know about you guys, but when I'm having sex with a girl, I like to make her wear a camp cap that I feel best reflects her personality. For example, if I'm going at it with a really rowdy and aggressive chick, I'll make her wear a Safari camp. But if she's more on the timid side, I'll have her wear something of greater subtlety and coy, such as a painted camo camp or a black canvas.

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:32
do u nig.rars size up on hoodies?

08 box hoodie on me felt tight wtih the fabric years ago when i bought tts

i wonder how this years gonna fit
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:32
Made it look like shittt

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:33
Buy cause you want
Fck legit

Rather not rock fake shit because you see, I lift.

But you dont lift..

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:34
Where's my nigga @yonkersfan321 at? What's your thoughts on this colab doe?

If I cw4p, I'm most likely going to sew extra box logos going down both sleeves.

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:36
Where'd you get that they were Herschel?

And Herschel isn't exactly quality. I mean, their shit looks nice as fuck, but it doesn't necessarily mean it holds together well. And no, I'm not making assumptions, this is from personal experience. My girlfriend bought me a ripstop Herschel backpack from Urban Outfitters on my last birthday, and shit fell apart within 2 months. Didn't overstuff it with textbooks or anything, shit just started to tear at the seams.

"Ripstop" my ass.
Where'd you get that they were Herschel?

And Herschel isn't exactly quality. I mean, their shit looks nice as fuck, but it doesn't necessarily mean it holds together well. And no, I'm not making assumptions, this is from personal experience. My girlfriend bought me a ripstop Herschel backpack from Urban Outfitters on my last birthday, and shit fell apart within 2 months. Didn't overstuff it with textbooks or anything, shit just started to tear at the seams.

"Ripstop" my ass.

I assumed cause of the triangle on the top and that's herschels shit , i've had my herschel for like 3 months and it's still holding up pretty good. Who knows tho

like herschel invented the triangle
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:45

Purple split pullover fit pic for y'all. I'm 6'0 175lbs, size large.

What the fuck is up with your head
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:48
Hey does anyone know what color the "pile lining" is on the olive army trench coat? The only one I ever saw was the light brown pile lining on the camo color way.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:48
everyone who posts fits in this thread always seems to fuck up the piece I swear lol
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:49
@stackies my head? What do you mean? lol

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:50
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:51

Idk how I feel about this piece.

gotta layer it under something or else you're gonna look like you're walking around in a sweater knitted by your grandma
Oct 22, 2012 @ 22:57

Idk how I feel about this piece.

you look like that one karmaloop model

Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:01
North Face jacket is wavy but the backpack is soft. Im feeling burgundy or the navy one
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:08
Obviously
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:09

This guy is slowly turning into the next @mrteebonilla

thats not him tho 0.o

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Inactive User

Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:09
No offense or anything, but this is a Supreme "Discussion" thread. We don't want too look at your outfits my nigga.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:10
No offense or anything, but this is a Supreme "Discussion" thread. We don't want too look at your outfits my nigga.

once again thats not even him...can you guys not tell a photoshop from a real picture?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:12

~double post~
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:13
what do you guys think the price on the harris tweed coach jacket will be?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:13

once again thats not even him...can you guys not tell a photoshop from a real picture?

lmaooo #doublefail... The original picture is an old hypebeast member named sports freak....
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:15
Rather not rock fake shit because you see, I lift.

But you dont lift..

What's your eyebrow routine bro?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:16
But you dont lift..

What's your eyebrow routine bro?
dead

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:16

No bowtie or leopard pshhhhh
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:18
dropped 1st week

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:22
Who's the guy saying that he was bugging Ty, and found out when the TNF collab was dropping?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:24
Shit, can't decide between the burgandy or navy mountain shell.

Need that inspirational speech from Davonte.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:25
dropped 1st week

no

but thats pretty much the only thing left I want
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:26

Thats OG triple OG tha god himself Sportfreak you bum
Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:37

Thats OG triple OG tha god himself Sportfreak you bum

Fuck this Bow tie wearin ass...Please dont go to this lames blog and give him traffic..Stay Away!!

2Ps

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.