[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:38
How is the fit on the Painted Camo compared to other camps this season?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:40
Hoping the painted camp fits similar to dogs and ducks
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:41

hate to bring this up but didnt you say, after we gave you shit, that tree camo, liberty, and d&d were the only camps you were getting this season?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:41

The worst

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:42

hate to bring this up but didnt you say, after we gave you shit, that tree camo, liberty, and d&d were the only camps you were getting this season?

na cuz i said painted was the last one (since its not plain)
the plain camps are the ones i dont like

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

split and m51 looks nice imo. props to those who got it

*2Pac laugh*

Originally posted by Inactive User

The worst

but you were in bed sick 0.o

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:45

Who gaf what he cops? #DatWorriedLifesmh
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:47

Who gaf what he cops? #DatWorriedLifesmh

na i see where hes comin from tho
but how come in the picture with Vashtie the "Supreme" on the split looked longer?

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:49
did the rose red sweater restock yet? are they going to?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:51
@greenteacream hasnt yet but i highly doubt it will sold out in store aswell so it was a highly sought after item.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:53
Anyone cwap the side line jacket? I've been to much of a pussy to snag it, about to bite the bullet and Cwap.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:54
@silviodante i noticed that the black rose has restocked, did the red rose restock at the same time?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:55
Anyone cwap the side line jacket? I've been to much of a pussy to snag it, about to bite the bullet and Cwap.

Tried it on at SupLA, super dope. I wouldn't be able to wear it enough down here in Southern CA though.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:57
Noob questions here.
Are all the camp caps "made in USA"??

I see some of the caps have "made in USA" tags underneath but I remember in the past they didn't have that tag.
either that or I was just looking at fake ones... :-(

anyone???
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:59
Noob questions here.
Are all the camp caps "made in USA"??

I see some of the caps have "made in USA" tags underneath but I remember in the past they didn't have that tag.
either that or I was just looking at fake ones... :-(

anyone???

just look at you
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:00
Painted Camps Restock!

SUP

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:01
@greenteacream hasnt yet but i highly doubt it will sold out in store aswell so it was a highly sought after item.

Don't crush my dreams.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:02
did the rose red sweater restock yet? are they going to?

I been about that refresh life and no dice so far. I dilly dallied and got left out in the cold on that one too. ugh. first miss of the season (and last to be honest)

instagram: @rty

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:03
I think this is the best of the bunch

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:04
@whatisthis how heavy is it?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:05
@killercunt red was out in 3 mins doubt shits gonna restock went fast like lox bogos

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:07
^just spell out box logo damn...
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:08

bawks lougo?

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:17
can anybody remember the price of the speckle chambray shirt when it released?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:20
down in this
the green/grey split hoodie is the best colorway by far. people sleepin on it

thats what im sayin. although the forum thumbed me down for this lol
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:23
@killercunt red was out in 3 mins doubt shits gonna restock went fast like lox bogos

Faster than the split, faster than the camo jacket. I was suprised. I guess I'll sell that free comb they slipped in my bag to help ease that ebay buttrape. Combs are going for 30-35 for some reason...

instagram: @rty

Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:23
I think this is the best of the bunch

lets be real...
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:24

bawks lougo?

cox golo?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 21:26

That granny life
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0