[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:07
I guess I just found a gem then. I just found a Supreme X Champion Coaches hoodie in navy from Fall/Winter 2010 for a STEAL!

pics or didnt happen

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

There you go, I just took this in my Trunk.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:08
Link

The pictures aren't showing up on my end, heres a link to my flickr, I posted the 2 pictures on there.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:09
welp, im gonna check my local ross lolz.

i'm sure it depends on location tho. what area do you live around?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:11
Yo, i've been out all day doing a talk at a university (show it) - Ive seen drop;

any uk prices for 0mar? Any surprises from anyone who pickedup?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:11

I'm in CA, the Orange County area. You never know what you find at these stores. This by far is the best thing I've ever found.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:13

I'm in CA, the Orange County area. You never know what you find at these stores. This by far is the best thing I've ever found.

damn i would've copped with the swiftness
im not even gonna bother checking out Ross they never have good shit where i live
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:14
Yo, i've been out all day doing a talk at a university (show it) - Ive seen drop;

m-51 is £250 & split pullover is £135

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:15
Split hoodies restocked.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:16
restock all sizes on navy m-51
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:19
How is the lining on the m-51 jacket? same as on the army trench? is it warm? and yeah i'm 6'4 and 188 lbs. Should i get large or x-large?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:19

£139 for the Wallabees I believe.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:22
splits in all sizes! just came back on too, great timing

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:23
Snagged the last L red rose sweater at SupLA, I would have been disappointed if I missed red or black.
Also copped an ashtray for my celebration j.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
wait, ppl are act. feelin the split pullover? lmaoooo hoodie is mad fugly.
ppl r gonna be lookin stupid in that hoody. to each his own i guess tho lol

I think the split was one of the best pullovers this season. Except the grey/green colorway, don't really know what happened there..
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:27
Really wanted that iPad Porter but $228 is just straight rape. None of us are about that life.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:27
split pullover restock
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:30
split pullover restock

Good looks, I took the Navy/Red toosmokeyface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:33
Restock on Navy (all sizes) and Olive (XL) m-51

Edit: My bad, didn't see it had already been posted.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:43
@roasthoggmann was about to go and try to cawp another red thanks for heads up.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:55
on the restock did the m-51 restock in camo
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:56
Just pulled the trigger on that grey/green split and navy chenille. Need to trade my green atelier now. Any blacks or navys out there, sz Large?

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:01
the green/grey split hoodie is the best colorway by far. people sleepin on it

•••

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:03
Noob questions here.
Are all the camp caps "made in USA"??

I see some of the caps have "made in USA" tags underneath but I remember in the past they didn't have that tag.
either that or I was just looking at fake ones... :-(
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:08
Green split is smokeyface . That red lettering made it an easy cop for me. Also got the tan wallabee. Pretty much done except for some collabs and maybe the champion jacket depending on price. Also, who in there right mind would pay 230$ for that ipad case or 100$ for a phone case. thats absurd.

BleztONE

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:11
heading out to snoop around all 5 ross stores here lol.
I know i won't find any but its just fun treasure hunting lol
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:17
Green split is smokeyface . That red lettering made it an easy cop for me. Also got the tan wallabee. Pretty much done except for some collabs and maybe the champion jacket depending on price. Also, who in there right mind would pay 230$ for that ipad case or 100$ for a phone case. thats absurd.

copped the ipad case in both colors. one for the work ipad one for the wifi ipad i just keep at my place.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:24

copped the ipad case in both colors. one for the work ipad one for the wifi ipad i just keep at my place.

where the hell do you work where it's mildly appropriate to have an ipad case that says fuck you on it?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:28

why you lying?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:30

damn i feel you if you got that kind of cake. Im living that college kid lifestyle so ill be sticking with my regular black ipad case with stickers on it haha.

BleztONE

Oct 18, 2012 @ 20:34

Shit looks fly...

lovin the combination of the croc script in rose combined with the m51. good stuff. congrats to all who copped the m51. what a treat.

yes yes yes yes yes. fire. so stoked to have pulled the trigger on this. i had olive initially and switched to camo. sickkkkkkkkkk

overdose.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0