[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:12
I am size 9.5 in dunk lows what size should I get for the clarks? thanks in advance.

I'd go half a size down. i wear 11.5 in dunks, and an 11 fits me fine
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:12
whats the one camp or your favorite left this season that you guys are waiting for
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:17
I am size 9.5 in dunk lows what size should I get for the clarks? thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice, I have been reading size down a full size and size down half a size. probably just go with a size 9
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:22

have anyone received this before? WTF! so i loss my beanie?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:25
@shachah If you're looking for kindness, you're in the wrong place.. For the most part, everyone in here is too negative, sensitive, and judgmental..
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:26

Thanks for the advice, I have been reading size down a full size and size down half a size. probably just go with a size 9[/q
Well I've only tried on the clarks desert boots but apparently they're the same fit as wallabees, so you should be good with that 9.

Also here's a thread with more info about sizing; http://hypebeast.com/forums/others/122994/

Inactive User

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:27

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:27
whats everyone's take on this snapback. im have an offer @ $50 now, like snapbacks cuz head is too big for camps
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:29
whats everyone's take on this snapback. im have an offer @ $65, like snapbacks cuz head is too big for camps

It's a pretty clean snapback, would cop if I didn't already cop the Blanket stripe
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:40

If you can't read....
Your beanie is damaged, so you were refunded.
Yes, you loss beanie
Edmonton is a sad place
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:41
whats everyone's take on this snapback. im have an offer @ $65, like snapbacks cuz head is too big for camps

I copped that the day it dropped. Same quality as the USA snapback which is dope af.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:44
Real shit, when is Supreme going to collab w/ Skittles?

Replace 'Skittles' with 'Supreme' and you got the next box logo every kid with their mom's credit card is willing to pay $355 on eBay for.

Not.

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:49

Replace 'Skittles' with 'Supreme' and you got the next box logo every kid with their mom's credit card is willing to pay $355 on eBay for.

that would actually be dope ha deadass i would cop...i love skittles

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:54
the Beastie Boys
yesss

o-)--

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
@mrteebonilla

SO DEADED

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:57
skittles is dope idea..replace "original" w new york too
Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:04
skittles is dope idea..replace "original" w new york too

then the "S" on the skittles make em that dollar sign they use

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:05

2006 member. 4 posts.
#RARE

سبحان

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:16
whats the one camp or your favorite left this season that you guys are waiting for

brown harris tweed, only camp i want the rest of the season, unless theres a dope "surprise" camp like the canvas stripe last season

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
@mrteebonilla

SO DEADED
Glad I can make you laugh homie

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:35
All you hypebeast and aint nobody said shit about this Super limited edition release from '94. Damn makes me shake my head.... but alI jokes aside anybody else always notice this on a pencil?

http://bookstore.cuesta.org/outerweb/product_images/10028551l.gif
Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:42
at least you got the refund

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:44
whats everyone's take on this snapback. im have an offer @ $50 now, like snapbacks cuz head is too big for camps

thats funny. i prefer snapbacks because my head is too small for camps.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:46
^i'm pretty lucky. I can wear camps, fitteds, and snaps. dat average head.
Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:47

they basically just need to make these again.

for real. the simplicity is where it's at.
Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:49

I copped that the day it dropped. Same quality as the USA snapback which is dope af.

it looks like the atelier hat will be the same quality as well. that will be a must cop imo

Fuck yall

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:51
NEED HELP! i have asked this question, but i am still struggling with it! the problem is the size of mechanics puffy jacket. i am 5'7" 180, short leg (sad...) i am wonder if the jacket in medium will fit on me. i hate loose fit! so i am afraid it will too long and big. anyone can give me some advise? very appreciate!!!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:52

for real? i feel like i have the opposite problem. most snapbacks are way too deep for my little head. Hell, even some camps seem too big though. Yall hate on shallow camps like the canvas stripe and ripstop but those are my 2 best fitting camps

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:55
Medium 3 6 tee (Purple) for a black or grey! Let me know if your trying to trade!

#HansumBoys

Oct 17, 2012 @ 03:56

for real? i feel like i have the opposite problem. most snapbacks are way too deep for my little head. Hell, even some camps seem too big though. Yall hate on shallow camps like the canvas stripe and ripstop but those are my 2 best fitting camps

i am in complete agreement with you man, i loved the shallow camps, wish they would go back to them

Fuck yall

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0