hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 10, 2012 @ 00:51

Ill piss on yo box logos
Oct 10, 2012 @ 00:52
Anyone know something good to watch on netflix? I ran out of beavis and butthead videos to watch
Oct 10, 2012 @ 00:54
@fuckinrevs I know what you do to supreme hats, sell me one
Oct 10, 2012 @ 00:57
Anyone get Numbers today? Shit goes in
Anyone know something good to watch on netflix? I ran out of beavis and butthead videos to watch

then move on to king of the hill
http://www.frank151.com/blog/2012/10/09/supreme_to_release_jean_michel_basquiat_gear_in_2013

HYYYYYYYPED smokeyface
Oct 10, 2012 @ 00:59
Originally posted by Inactive User

then move on to king of the hill

Thanks I was thinking about that, thought it was weird how hank was in B&B-H
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:00
http://www.frank151.com/blog/2012/10/09/supreme_to_release_jean_michel_basquiat_gear_in_2013

Beat me to it. Shits gna be piff.

Only Split, Box logo and Champ parka left for me as big pieces and poss tnf if its a pullover.
Whats left on u guys' list?
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:03
rose beanie, tan wallabies, possible box logo, and atelier snapback
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:08
This Jean-Michel Basquiat 'collab' is the best idea Supreme has had in the past couple of years.
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:13
This Jean-Michel Basquiat 'collab' is the best idea Supreme has had in the past couple of years.

deadass shit is gonna be smokeyface smokeyface
def. coppin a few tees and hats

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:14
Saving my lunch money up for that collab
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:16

That's the smartest thing I have ever seen you post on here; except for those stupid ass faces. Lol
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:18

That's the smartest thing I have ever seen you post on here; except for those stupid ass faces. Lol

lmfao
but for those who dont know who Jean-Michel Basquiat is here is the video from the link of him and Andy Warhol (another artist)

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:19

What was the deal with this piece? Or is it a photoshop?
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:20

What was the deal with this piece? Or is it a photoshop?

smh its a photoshop

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:26
Haha. Fair play.
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:27

lmfao
but for those who dont know who Jean-Michel Basquiat is here is the video from the link of him and Andy Warhol (another artist)

If someone doesn't know who Basquiat is I think they've been living under a rock.

I don't think it's a coincidence that last year they had the "Warhol"/Campbell's collab last S/S and now a Basquiat collab this coming S/S
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:31

I fucks with this

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS TOOTH
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

sometimes when you skateboard you fall on your face and chip or break a tooth. this is all part of the skateboarding experience. some skateboarders embrace this part. they show off their battle scars as a means of pride. it shows their experience and infers their knowledge. they enjoy the falling, getting hurt, getting dirty, and being grimey. it's a part of who they are. and they wear supreme. those fucking posers.

supreme should have gotten some real professional models.

too bad he looks like an idiot.
lmfao

If someone doesn't know who Basquiat is I think they've been living under a rock.

I don't think it's a coincidence that last year they had the "Warhol"/Campbell's collab last S/S and now a Basquiat collab this coming S/S

dont think it was with Andy Warhol though...maybe influenced by him

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:34

dont think it was with Andy Warhol though...maybe influenced by him

That's why it was in quotations followed by Campbell's lol
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:35
The news about Basquiat is pretty fucking ill.
Also, I saw that someone said that the comb is too small.
I just got it, and it's a regular sized comb.?)

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:38
@valleyla didnt even process the quotes lol but ya agreed not a coincidence

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:41
i wonder if they'll do anything in reference to his name, SAMO. we'll see!

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:43
@zomgitschris okay.

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:46
saving my mom's corner money for that collab smokeyface :|

IG: _pierce

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:52
words do not explain my excitement for the basquiat collab

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:55
lmao at all the herbs trying so hard to be funny ITT
Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:59
herbs callin herbs "herbs" ITT
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0