hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
lemme help you out bruh brush

Is this the same girl again? Who is she dude?
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:15
yea its the same girl

neighbor doe
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:18
yea its the same girl

neighbor doe

The stalking is real.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:18

Thanks UPS. My hat was a little fucked up shape wise but whatever... first time this has happened to me. Looks like someone was playing kickball with my box lol. And it got delivered to the wrong door. So that's cool too.

Absolute destruction.

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:20
someone can tell me did they restock the camo mechanics puffy jacket today?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:21
yea its the same girl

neighbor doe

haha cool story. she looks much better in these photos, no harm in quoting them again.

was commenting on the original photo without wanking over bieber and supreme, but yea she's not bad. couldn't really give a shit about who wears supreme - james jebbia ain't gonna sell out so it will always be exclusive, even fakes flood the market at least you can smile knowing you've got the real deal.

Also, can't believe you get same day postage, wouldn't get that shit over here with these lazy fuckwits.

EDIT: THAT BODY!
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:22

ya

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:22
Copped the Camo Mechanics jacket, the navy D&D camp, and the navy blanket stripe snapback. Everything looks dope. smokeyface
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:23

Yes, they did around 5 or 6 EST

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:26

Thanks UPS. My hat was a little fucked up shape wise but whatever... first time this has happened to me. Looks like someone was playing kickball with my box lol. And it got delivered to the wrong door. So that's cool too.
yo yo my nigga, look on the bright side. yo box logo sticker is wavy as fuck! smokeyface
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:29

yo yo my nigga, look on the bright side. yo box logo sticker is wavy as fuck! smokeyface

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:30

shittttttt...missed that restock...will they do it again sometimes?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:32

shittttttt...missed that restock...will they do it again sometimes?

Doubt it, they did a bunch or restocks today.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:32

Hahaha that's how all my Supreme packages look like, what are you bitching about?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:33
I love how I got my order confirmation at 11:01 and didn't get my shipping one until 4 this afternoon. And I live like 4 hours away from SupNY, gonna be a long weekend.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:35
I love how I got my order confirmation at 11:01 and didn't get my shipping one until 4 this afternoon. And I live like 4 hours away from SupNY, gonna be a long weekend.

put my order in at 11 and got shipping confirmation at 11:48 smokeyface
(my 1st order)

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:43

Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt

Damn that sucks. As soon as I got mine I noticed that too and I could tell it was flimsy and would probably break.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:53

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:54
Live and Cali and I'm getting my D&D wendsday, Faster than usual.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:58
@fuckjohn

jb thread b

17000 ferrari

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:58
Dat Next Day Boston Life
Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:07
my leopard belt came in today. its awesome!!!smokeyface smokeyface

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:16
This season is not looking bad at all.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:19

Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt

Damn that sucks. As soon as I got mine I noticed that too and I could tell it was flimsy and would probably break.

same shit happened to me...
Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:29
Mechanics jackets are lookin real nice in pictures.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:53
Navy dogs & ducks looks good. I thought about copping but then remembered I still have my navy paisley from last F/W smokeyface
Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:56
if that side line jacket was the normal length it woulda been one of the dopest pieces of the season

then it wouldnt be a sideline jacket...you know what a sideline jacket is right? they're the big ones football players put on over their uniforms when its chilly

Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:57
Dick riding OF much

Lol I hardly listen to them but I've talked to both of them quite a bit and they're cool dudes , hating OF is trendy .

IG: _pierce

Need your guys' input:
Trading a black 3 6 Mafia tee for a red CDG camp cap, both are deadstock. Not really into either, but I figured I might be able to trade the CDG camp for something else if I end up not liking it.
Have a early morning 5k race this saturday in santa monica, going to stop by supla after. Hopefully they have some shit restocked

edit: will probably buy an extra navy dd if i see it restocked
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.