[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:02
Has anyone form LA gotten there shipping conformation? Wondering cause others are already getting it. Also wondering cause i wanna know if i ended up getting my shit... not sure if i typed in the right info or not so waiting to see i get a confo.

you didnt get an online shop order email? if it didnt go through you should know it didnt because it wont process. duh.

be about it.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:06
you guys seriously ask all the same questions all the time. after every drop.

ay bro.... if you got tracking and it doesnt work: it just means that they printed a label for it. jeez. little kids nervous they stole your money.

be about it.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:17
Originally posted by Inactive User

honestly i don't even hate bieber. but he can't be rockin this shit. it's gonna ruin it for me.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:23
whats the latest you guys have gotten a shipping confirmation?
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:25

Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt

It was $12....

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:25
whats the latest you guys have gotten a shipping confirmation?

like 5 days

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:29

Didn't even last a week, anything I can do about this shit? Still got the receipt

It was $12....

It's still fucked that it's so cheaply made.

Btw caved on the reseller BS since I overslept and bought the camp from croatianstyle right before he changed the price. I learnt my lesson. I wouldn't buy from a reseller ever but I reaaaally wanted this hat for some reason.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:32

Same shit happened to mine. I was kinda upset but not really as it was only $12. And it's still usable.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:32
@Stackies that sucks.... the quality on all of their keychains sucks so much ass
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:42

She's a bit fucking broad-shouldered!

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:43
I went to go cop my tan D&D at SupLa, and I stumbled upon Tyler and some white guy with buck teeth. (Looked like a crackhead.) The funny thing is I didn't give a fuck as he stared at me like if I was suppose to be all wet like the OF dickriders.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:44

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:45

This dude is pissing in Selena's butt on a daily basis and rocking Supreme. Just living that life.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:45
[quote=Vini Vidi Vici;http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3708948

She's a bit fucking broad-shouldered!

Time to fap.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:49
Lol who said I bought just a keychain?
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:52

Keychain + Reflective Top in a Medium (Black)

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:53
lemme help you out bruh brush
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:53
I went to go cop my tan D&D at SupLa, and I stumbled upon Tyler and some white guy with buck teeth. (Looked like a crackhead.) The funny thing is I didn't give a fuck as he stared at me like if I was suppose to be all wet like the OF dickriders.

Damn bruh you sure told him smokeyface

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:54

Keychain + Reflective Top in a Medium (Black)

blushing
Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:56

i would of said whats up but ya he was actually probably surprised you didnt say anything

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:56

Sarcasm or what? Lol.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 01:59

Sarcasm or what? Lol.

you dumb?

Damn still no D&D restock, better get one soon I been on my iPad for like 2 hours.

Thanks UPS. My hat was a little fucked up shape wise but whatever... first time this has happened to me. Looks like someone was playing kickball with my box lol. And it got delivered to the wrong door. So that's cool too.
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:00

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:02
Damn still no D&D restock, better get one soon I been on my iPad for like 2 hours.

tan restocked like 5 times navy only once

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:02
I get my confirmation like 10 mins max after every order ( I live in California ) it's probably about how early you checkout ( I'm out everytime by 11:01 ).
Supreme didn't fucking steal your money so calm down , seriously , you'll get it sooner or later !
And @muhstakes nobody gives a guck if you tried to act bad as fuck by ignoring Tyler and calling Lucas a buck tooth crackhead online ( you would never do so to his face ) both of them are cool dudes and it doesn't make you cool to ignore them so stop trying to get your fucking E-Cred up son .

IG: _pierce

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:03
Dick riding OF much
Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:07
I get my confirmation like 10 mins max after every order ( I live in California ) it's probably about how early you checkout ( I'm out everytime by 11:01 ).
Supreme didn't fucking steal your money so calm down , seriously , you'll get it sooner or later !
And @muhstakes nobody gives a guck if you tried to act bad as fuck by ignoring Tyler and calling Lucas a buck tooth crackhead online ( you would never do so to his face ) both of them are cool dudes and it doesn't make you cool to ignore them so stop trying to get your fucking E-Cred up son .
I'm assuming you're one of those dickriders I mentioned above. Take a chill pill, getting all mad and it wasn't even direct to your ass.

Oct 05, 2012 @ 02:10
@Stackies that sucks.... the quality on all of their keychains sucks so much ass

lol
its just a keychain, but it's so true. the biggie keychain is some straight garbage

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0