hype cog

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Source?

Oh you didn't hear it from your connect? blinkyeyes

Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:44
no
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:46
^ cant this shit be at peace for once
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:47
Split hoodies dropping this thursday?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:52
Oh yeah, Split hoodies, and ducks and dogs. Box logos too.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:56
Source?

no which is why im asking

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:03

of course. Its too early for Ldn FB to update
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:03

smh you funny

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:04

lawl
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:08
Maybe its a different style thing. But those denim jackets are fuckin dope. Black one for sure.

LOL at people dissing the leopard lining, but you'd be falling over your 2012 camp hats trying to buy if it was a lined coaches jacket.

Not one for denim jacket, but i do agree. If these were leopard lined coaches jackets, people would be all over them

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:09
Is $300firm a good price for a legit DS supreme cdg hoodie?
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:10
Tyler has Dogs and Ducks, so people think it's dropping this Thursday.

SUP

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:11
Tyler has Dogs and Ducks, so people think it's dropping this Thursday.

thats what i was thinkin...thats already been established to not be true.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:12
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:13
anyone know if the Levi's collab jackets and shirts are gonna resell good?

(Invalid img)

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:17
anyone know if the Levi's collab jackets and shirts are gonna resell good?

stahp
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:21
Got My 5th Lookbook Today Its Been 1 With Every Order So Far

Get a life sticker ??

Stay Gold.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:23
Got My 5th Lookbook Today Its Been 1 With Every Order So Far

Get a life sticker ??

yep shits coo i like it. the only sticker i havnt gotten from this season is the Les Enfants Terribles one

Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:30
lmao 3/4 of those ugly ass chukkas are still sitting there.

shoutout to that kid that tried to say theyd be worth double really soon

r.i.p. to him. chukkas = worst style of vans i.m.o

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:03
shoutout to that kid that tried to say theyd be worth double really soon

r.i.p. to him. chukkas = worst style of vans i.m.o
I don't think they're the worst but if you have to choose between old skools and chukkas old skools are definetly better.
Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:13
Damn itd be sweet to catch this fool slipping.

But you have a master's degree and make over 80k a year...

Inactive User

Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:17
Is $300firm a good price for a legit DS supreme cdg hoodie?

i would never pay that much for something used.

Inactive User

Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:20
There's always 100 thousand niggas in line from Supreme LA drops.. but I never really see people wearing supreme... Maybe I just don't notice people like that..... But I do catch hella niggas starring, don't know if they're supreme die hards or just gay...
Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:35
Black real tree is my favorite camp, so navy dogs and ducks is going to be a first choice.

i dont really see what connection you're trying to make...

and does anyone know who that little girl is thats always in pics with OF and shit? i would not let my little girl hang out those dudes lol
It's Chloe, shes Clancy, one of OF's managers daughter

o-)--

Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:37
i dont really see what connection you're trying to make...

and does anyone know who that little girl is thats always in pics with OF and shit? i would not let my little girl hang out those dudes lol
It's Chloe, shes Clancy, one of OF's managers daughter

This has already been established, motherfucker.
Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:47
Just got my 8 ball jacket in burgundy blushing
Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:50
There's always 100 thousand niggas in line from Supreme LA drops.. but I never really see people wearing supreme... Maybe I just don't notice people like that..... But I do catch hella niggas starring, don't know if they're supreme die hards or just gay...

This is my pet peeve, when people just like stare at your hat or some shit its creepy as fuck, I'd much rather have some one just ask if you want to know. Especially if its a group of 13 year old kids covered in diamond and obey.
Sep 25, 2012 @ 00:55
Sep 25, 2012 @ 01:01
Can't decide between burgundy or blue 8 balls jacket. Leaning towards the blue cause I got a red Big Logo beanie coming in the mail and I think they'll look better together, but what do you guys think?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 25, 2012 @ 01:03

This is my pet peeve, when people just like stare at your hat or some shit its creepy as fuck, I'd much rather have some one just ask if you want to know. Especially if its a group of 13 year old kids covered in diamond and obey.

san diego is full of this. i really dont mind sharing about supreme to people who are interested.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0