[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:16
Lets all be honest, we would all be buying this shit out of this Levi x Sup collab if all that leopard was camo.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:20
Lets all be honest, we would all be buying this shit out of this Levi x Sup collab if all that leopard was camo.

Speak for yourself.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:20
I'm the only person I know that doesn't like Camo even the slightest bit at all.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:24
@ben8cv Nice to see you still riding my dick just like your mom and lady. Damn bitches cant get enough!

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:25
@alfie17 you seriously gonna cop? last years was $600+...
naaaaa no way lol wish the mechanic jacket didn't have that big ass logo on the back smh

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:25
@ben8cv Nice to see you still riding my dick just like you mom and lady cant get enough!

nah you talk about how great you are so much i cant stop thinking about you. and no my mom and lady are too busy helping me find pennies for box logoz.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:27
@ben8cv

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:35
i got a pair this season

how do you like them? what size you wear?

normally wear 31, bought 32. fits real nice. they're decently heavy at 14oz. tailor is doing mad work on them though, cuz they're not very tapered at all. no idea if they're raw or sanforized, but i gave them a soak regardless.

not much else to say til i get them back from the tailor

x

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:39
was thinking about taking my work pants to the tailor...they're a bit long and not as slim as i was hoping. definitely great pants but just need a tweaking to fit right. i was thinking about washing them in hot water, but it turns out they're 60% poly 40% cotton...and the website says "all cotton heavy twill"....liars

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:50
edit delete
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:50
Supreme x Banksy would be dope
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:51
was thinking about taking my work pants to the tailor...they're a bit long and not as slim as i was hoping. definitely great pants but just need a tweaking to fit right. i was thinking about washing them in hot water, but it turns out they're 60% poly 40% cotton...and the website says "all cotton heavy twill"....liars

which ones do you have? i like the red/green/yellow plaid ones, but i'm hesitant to purchase until i see a fit pic or at least a real picture of them.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:59
Supreme and Nardwuar would be an interesting collab.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:00

voodoo x shut the fuck up would be an interesting collab
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:00
black denim levi and western shirts are all dope. i dont fuck with 505s

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:05
Originally posted by Inactive User

voodoo x shut the fuck up would be an interesting collab

Respect your opinion man

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:14

thats what i had to do with my chinos. had them tapered just a bit to be a little more fitted. love em now, they look and feel amazing. that being said unless they come out with some cool colors on chinos ill stick to other brands that fit good and are cheaper without being tailored.

on another note i wish i could get another fit pic of the western shirt, i think it looks really good but i'm a little iffy on the shoulders

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:15
I know most of you guys hate OF and Tyler but whatever

just saw this. was waiting for someone to come here and upload it.
why is he wearing a Jaguars hat though lol i dont even think they've done a show down here

Yes tyler wore it now im buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....
let me finish .......
To resell because the price has risen because he wore it!
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:27

She still ugly

This kid is such a fucking herb. tries to pretend to be a hardcore kid cause he thinks it's cool. wearing a straight edge watch while he double fists booze licking the face of some swamp donkey. so core bro. better put on your Chain of Strength shirt again....like you even know who the fuck they are.

looks like a Hurley watch. maybe it's just me.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:30

This kid is such a fucking herb. tries to pretend to be a hardcore kid cause he thinks it's cool. wearing a straight edge watch while he double fists booze licking the face of some swamp donkey. so core bro. better put on your Chain of Strength shirt again....like you even know who the fuck they are.

nope its the swatch x rated. he is edge, double fisting the beers is a joke. he also has played in bands and regularly goes to shows in the LA area.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:32
Damn itd be sweet to catch this fool slipping.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:44

nope its the swatch x rated. he is edge, double fisting the beers is a joke. he also has played in bands and regularly goes to shows in the LA area.

ah word word
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:45

bruh if you want his hands so badly just go to fairfax

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:50

kickass smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:57
is that the pin that comes with club jacket?

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:59

Sounds like someone's jealous

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:33
Dog and ducks camp coming this thursday 100%
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:34

Source?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:41

Source?

just wait and u will see
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:42

Source?

Oh you didn't hear it from your connect? blinkyeyes
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0