[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:33
Personally, I'd like to see a Supreme and Marvel Comics collab. Bape did the Marvel thing and it was decent, but I'd like to see what Supreme would do. And A.P.C. again would be cool.

As long as it doesnt say "Fuck Em" on the back pocket im good with a APC collab.

But i agree, Wtaps, Visvim, NBHD, and Carhartt WIP collabs would be cool

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Supreme would write "supreme" on it.

you know y your a faggot because THE WHOLE FUCKING APPEAL OF SUPREME IS THE NAME

Short temper. I was just sayin'
liberty camps look like shit in HTF's pics

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:34

no because if they come back out people like u will get them smh

i guess some cool motherfuckas will be wearing box logo tees then

Successful come back, failed diss
Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:34

bad lighting

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:36
lmao 3/4 of those ugly ass chukkas are still sitting there.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:38

i hope supreme never makes any more boxlogos RT

Dunks I see you posting that Micky and this Box Lougo, If you got 'em, post a pic of your Kaws Box Logo and Cost Fucked Madonna tee and I'll give you mad props.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:40

They look bad regardless...Pattern is meh, leather brim is atrocious.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:41

i hope supreme never makes any more boxlogos RT

Dunks I see you posting that Micky and this Box Lougo, If you got 'em, post a pic of your Kaws Box Logo and Cost Fucked Madonna tee and I'll give you mad props.

I'll be surprised if any of you lil niggas even knows what the 'Cost Fucked Madonna' Tee is referencing.

They look bad regardless...Pattern is meh, leather brim is atrocious.

The pattern on last seasons libertys was on point.

If the new liberty didn't have the shitty brim I would cop...

Iced out Arizona boyz

Supreme x koston sb needs to happen.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:43
Supreme x Supreme.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:45

I'll be surprised if any of you lil niggas even knows what the 'Cost Fucked Madonna' Tee is referencing.

I'm only 21, so I really wasn't around (or old enough) when Revs and Cost were still up, let alone ever even lived in NYC. But I've been into writing since I was 14. That colab is hands down my favorite ever, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:47
sorry if this was posted anywhere else, but does anyone know of any way to find out what items are dropping on which thursdays? would save me a lot of waiting in line.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:48
sorry if this was posted anywhere else, but does anyone know of any way to find out what items are dropping on which thursdays? would save me a lot of waiting in line.

PM me

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:48

I'm only 21, so I really wasn't around (or old enough) when Revs and Cost were still up, let alone ever even lived in NYC. But I've been into writing since I was 14. That colab is hands down my favorite ever, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

+1, most ppl in this thread don't know those names you just dropped so props.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:50

PM me

Yea, mrteebonilla has a 'connect'

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:51

PM me

tony you aint know shit lol
Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:52

Sep 24, 2012 @ 03:52

Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:15

I'm not from NY or even old enough to what went down back then, but i definitely love my NYC culture and know my shit. OG artist with a simple yet powerful message.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:16
lmao 3/4 of those ugly ass chukkas are still sitting there.

shoutout to that kid that tried to say theyd be worth double really soon
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:23
That m-51 is starting to grow on me.

Then get ready to pay +300 for that shit.[/quote
damn fuck all that..any estimates on the mechanics jacket?
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:24
yo who owns the rose belt? I wear a size 33 waist will a small/medium fit me?
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:27
Supreme x True Religion. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. smokeyface
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:28
I am really starting to feel the atelier hoodie more, anybody have in grey or black, show a fit pick
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:33
Link interesting video that came up a couple weeks ago about cost. i thought it was kinda neat if you didnt know that much about him
Sep 24, 2012 @ 04:59
did anyone get the schott pea coat? fit pics?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Sep 24, 2012 @ 05:12
I am really starting to feel the atelier hoodie more, anybody have in grey or black, show a fit pick

I'm 6'2" 173lbs and the Large fits perfect. I'll post a fit picture once I'm back home in an hour or so.

eBay: TP0024

Sep 24, 2012 @ 05:22
hahaha I got a kick outta this. Yeah hold on let me grab my credit card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Hoodie-Camp-Cap-Kate-Moss-Stickers-Camels-Hirst-Camo-Zebra-Leopard-CDG-/261077844018?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3cc973c032
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0