[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:29
Got my Atelier looking brand new. Thanks for all the insight. I must say, it really is one of the nicest pullovers I've ever owned.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:34
Got my Atelier looking brand new. Thanks for all the insight. I must say, it really is one of the nicest pullovers I've ever owned.

same shit happened to me the first time i wore my last supper out and i got teriyaki sauce on it, got it out as well doin that same shit but adding dish washing liquid to the spots

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:35
If the dogs and ducks come out get ready to out swift the lurkers. Bitch ass lurkers if you reading this fuck you.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:40
lol at dogs and ducks dropping already.

edit: just cause its ss, doesn't mean its always right. Some of them are just as ig'nant as the niggas in this bitch.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:46
how much do yall think the dog and duck trooper is gonna be? i want one to wear for fun ^.^
Sep 23, 2012 @ 04:48
i havent seen anyone post pics of the cannon hat yet so here are some. It's really comfortable and the quality is there.

front

back

close up of the design

yeah, I got one in navy, it's nice
Sep 23, 2012 @ 05:02
Feeling that hat. def.. coped the red 8ball.. wanted to get the black one as well, but have i have so many damn black jackets
Sep 23, 2012 @ 05:14
Feeling that hat. def.. coped the red 8ball.. wanted to get the black one as well, but have i have so many damn black jackets

went to supla to check out the burgundy 8ball in person, the nylon and the lining are super nice, i hope they dont sell out by friday when i get some cash.

#hansumboyz

Sep 23, 2012 @ 05:35
I wish Supreme would collaborate with Visvim again and make some better gear, it'll probably never happen though
Sep 23, 2012 @ 05:48
lol at dogs and ducks dropping already.

edit: just cause its ss, doesn't mean its always right. Some of them are just as ig'nant as the niggas in this bitch.

Just what I heard man, don;t know how good the info is.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 05:50
Aye hes tryna talk shit on one of my instagram pictures lol so i know you are on here FAGGOT
http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/275359655005778451_14226531

but to stay on the topic of Supreme whos coppin this

you've asked that so many times..
-.-

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
how much do yall think the dog and duck trooper is gonna be? i want one to wear for fun ^.^
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:14
Burgundy or Black 8 ball jacket ?! Stuck in the middle..
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:17

I'm so fucking stoked for this hat. Purple is so dope.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:17

Burgundy.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:30

Burgundy.

idk the 8 ball just ruins it like it seems like a joke, whats the point?

IG: @thesupersun

Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:42
Aye hes tryna talk shit on one of my instagram pictures lol so i know you are on here FAGGOT
http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/275359655005778451_14226531

but to stay on the topic of Supreme whos coppin this

-.-

but i dont remember posting about the rose beanie so my bad...i have terrible memory deadass

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:46
Burgundy.

idk the 8 ball just ruins it like it seems like a joke, whats the point?

"Supreme Dope Dealer"

Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:52
When ever the Arc crew neck drops can I purchase 2 different colors ways in the same order??
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:53
When ever the Arc crew neck drops can I purchase 2 different colors ways in the same order??

nope you need to use 2 different cards

Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:53

Unfortunately, no.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 06:59

Sep 23, 2012 @ 07:02
what size teal u looking for? Im headin to SupLa 2mrw and can check for ya.

I'm looking for a medium navy or purple if you happen to see one

PIcked up a navy med and xl pocket tee today at supla.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 07:07

really not even orders.. different cards thats cray
Sep 23, 2012 @ 07:09

really not even orders.. different cards thats cray

obviously that means 2 different orders...

Sep 23, 2012 @ 07:16

-.-

but i dont remember posting about the rose beanie so my bad...i have terrible memory deadass

It's okay, we all make mistakes.
I will buy it most likely.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 23, 2012 @ 07:30
fit pic of 8-ball 5-panel cap?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Sep 23, 2012 @ 08:07
so aside from clarks, vans, and TNF, I'm really hoping there's gonna be a great collab this season
Sep 23, 2012 @ 08:12

This is that kind of nigga I don't like, bitch ass spends a shitload of money on supreme can't even lick an beat bitch smh

Pretty sure Lucas gets his shit free... He's like a walking advertisement.
Sep 23, 2012 @ 08:20
so aside from clarks, vans, and TNF, I'm really hoping there's gonna be a great collab this season
levi's and champions vans, TNF, and Clarks, that's like 5 collabs I'm pretty sure that's it for this season..

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0