[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2012 @ 19:59
oh yeah about that.... ignore all the "pre-shrunk" bullshit from Supreme. If you dry it, that shit shrinks like a bitch...

print is okay if you turn your clothes with print inside out, but this shrinking shit is on-point.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:01
Box logo hoodies dropping tomorrow
Source: Ofwgkta

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

I'm not feeling the Supreme x champion collab in the Winter 2012 drop, not many things I like tbh, except for a couple of tee's.
if you aint got enough for a split pullover you shouldnt be buying supreme.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:02
oh yeah about that.... ignore all the "pre-shrunk" bullshit from Supreme. If you dry it, that shit shrinks like a bitch...

print is okay if you turn your clothes with print inside out, but this shrinking shit is on-point.

dry a supreme shirt and watch that shit look like one of Gary Colemans shirts when you pull it out of the dryer..
its up to you lol

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:02

word. after a few wash n drys tee's are noticably smaller. and ive always washed inside-out too

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:06
finally got my tracking number....yellow 3 6 tee on da way smokeyface

lol you and that yellow 36

Somebody already offered me $70 for it tongueface might keep it tho..that yellow really pops smokeyface

I got hoez on deck niggah

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:07

shutup.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:09

Somebody already offered me $70 for it tongueface might keep it tho..that yellow really pops smokeyface

yeah id just keep it. not too sweet of a profit there

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:12

Bro wtf did Donkey Kong flake? blinkyeyes

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:15
How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..
faster than a cheeta with usain bolt dna trying to find a bathroom
Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:15

shutup.

Guess you one of them lames that has to save up pennies and nickles before each drop.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:17
(Invalid img)
get*

All I did was post a random pic. No description.

i came
Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:27
shutup.

Guess you one of them lames that has to save up pennies and nickles before each drop.

na bro, pockets stay fat like Precious.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:35
Damn I hope Supreme LND fb comes thru.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:37

it will dont worry.. check around 3 am ish

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:37
niggas be sleepin on this
Link
future grail
Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:38
Can anybody PM me if they still have the SUPREME x BAPE TEE

Also the winter SUPREME stuff is awesome

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:40
Got my first order in today along with the foams i ordered on Fri. but ya im happy 2 purp box logos and the lookbook smokeyface oh and the ashtray is small as shit ha

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:40

it will dont worry.. check around 3 am ish

i mean u can check @ 3AM if u want, i just check in the morning b4 the drop to see if there's anything i want that's gonna sell out quick

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:41
it always does smokeyface

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:46
How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:46

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.

alrite honestly, shutup.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 20:59

Is 140 even a confirmed price?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:00
how you get the lookbook?

no he's just some retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about
how you get the lookbook?

they just throw it in the package

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:01

no he's just some retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about

-____- $138 he is prolly just rounding up

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:01
if i'm 6'4 190, will an xl pullover be too short on me?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:03

This dude knows whats up. If ya pockets aint deep enough for a hoodie damn you aint got no business buying 150$ hoodies.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0