hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 22, 2012 @ 20:57
any1 has any ideas whats dropping tomorrow, i think they gonna drop a couple beanies and some tees but no camp caps

Definitely dropping camps. The trend has always been them dropping a patterned camp, and some other basic colorway. I have a feeling its going to be either the dogs and ducks or the tree print.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:02
Whats with the talk of some shit being online tomorrow? I thought nothing was online til 30th...

diamonds are forever.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:03
^those are lies
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:04
Coaches were 110 few pages back not sure if its right hope it is cause im trying to grab one

سبحان

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:05
Whats with the talk of some shit being online tomorrow? I thought nothing was online til 30th...

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:05

Lol and you're starting an info thread. Pause.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:10
Originally posted by Inactive User

No. I started that so people could add info and I could archive it on the main post.

diamonds are forever.

any1 has any ideas whats dropping tomorrow, i think they gonna drop a couple beanies and some tees but no camp caps

Definitely dropping camps. The trend has always been them dropping a patterned camp, and some other basic colorway. I have a feeling its going to be either the dogs and ducks or the tree print.

Its always canvas camps and the camo caps in the past it has been the camp with the box logo thick patch and usually the celeb tee. a couple accessories and a jacket and one pullover.
just bought KIDS on amazon for $9 shipped. excited as fuck for it to arrive

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:12
Originally posted by Inactive User

lmao, that shit is embarrassing
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:13
just bought KIDS on amazon for $9 shipped. excited as fuck for it to arrive

Good choice

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:25
I aint going to say shit about the hoodie till I see it person or a fit pic...
the camo one might look dope with 2 different jordans on........oh wait no

your funny man... 2 pairs haha. since half of you follow me on instagram, you would know I have 30+ pairs of kicks... so lets not get salty

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:28
Corduroy coach from FW11 was $148.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:29
the camo one might look dope with 2 different jordans on........oh wait no

your funny man... 2 pairs haha. since half of you follow me on instagram, you would know I have 30+ pairs of kicks... so lets not get salty

woah! 30+ pairs of kicks!
some amateur shit...

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:31
I just realized something you know how there dropping the items instore tomorrow and having the online release next thursday wouldn't that affect next thurdays drop with more items?.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:32
Corduroy coach from FW11 was $148.

thanks, i wouldnt mind paying 148 at all for that beautiful plaid coach

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:32
I just realized something you know how there dropping the items instore tomorrow and having the online release next thursday wouldn't that affect next thurdays drop with more items?.

no the stuff dropping tomorrow instore is whats dropping online next thursday
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:33

They'll only release some of next weeks online drop and save the rest for when it drops online.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:36
Price speculation on the Rose sweater? The black colourway is just smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:37

i know that but listen there would be a lag between online drops and instore drops if you think about it

For example the items releasing tomorrow are releasing next thurday then instore next thurday would have a different release so it would continue like that do you understand what I'm trying to say seasons never been like this before so I'm confused
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:37
does anyone know if the pin dot shell is dropping tomorrow and around how much it'll cost?
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:38
i know that but listen there would be a lag between online drops and instore drops if you think about it

For example the items releasing tomorrow are releasing next thurday then instore next thurday would have a different release so it would continue like that do you understand what I'm trying to say seasons never been like this before so I'm confused

I understand what you are saying... but after next thursday both the online and instore will be have the same release dates
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:44

Online store been reopening after the in-store for while though. I thought the way it worked was that the in-store drop would release its items and then the following week the online drop would have the instore drop plus the new items and the in-store drop would have the new items as well. Im not entirely sure though.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:47
Makes logical sense. Or, they release nothing new in store that day.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:49
Someone post a pic of how long the lines are. I've never waited at a release and don't plan on it. I got better things to do.

Then don't ask

I just wanna see a pic of the la line, ya douchebag. I'm sorry if I offended your usual lining-up routine.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:50

Online store been reopening after the in-store for while though. I thought the way it worked was that the in-store drop would release its items and then the following week the online drop would have the instore drop plus the new items and the in-store drop would have the new items as well. Im not entirely sure though.
think about how much people were confusing when they read this but yeah i guess past seasons they did release after but i just released something and got everyone confused.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:50
tomorrow in store releases stock

next thursday online releases stock and in store sells the stuff they release tomorrow

the following thursday both in store and online have new stock
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:53
tomorrow in store releases stock

next thursday online releases stock and in store sells the stuff they release tomorrow

the following thursday both in store and online have new stock

so basically they restock the shit they dropping tomorrow in store next thursday ?
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:55
Guys, did you all forget that you can just check the jp supreme site the night before and they have all the shit updated, basically showing what's gonna drop.
Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:55
Then don't ask

I just wanna see a pic of the la line, ya douchebag. I'm sorry if I offended your usual lining-up routine.
Ho brah the line stay small kine long bulleh but you no we gotta go down makaloa down lei low when jules stay reopen the shop for exclusive early kind drops lidat oohfeeshrightonn and we go catch one ulua and one papio lidat and make some poke cas
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.