hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Feb 10, 2012 @ 07:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
^ hope their large blushing

sorry but there all medium

pm me!!!, been tired of the new diamond t's since a few seasons ago
Feb 10, 2012 @ 10:37
I'm thinking about buying some of the brilliant mined denim but idk how they fit or if they are stretchy like most skate brand jeans can anyone help?
Feb 10, 2012 @ 16:41
(Invalid img)
terrible, did someone say this was happening to T's, i hope not

Yea I believe they are. the tags on the bags say S/S I guess it means Slim Size.

yo learn to multi quote, edit or dont fucking talk so much. you literally just made 5 posts in a row with mostly wrong information.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

Feb 10, 2012 @ 17:26

I'm sure Nick could get you a better one.

doubt it, since it was a limited production and they're all sold out. I doubt Nick would go to the printer to print 1 shirt for someone.

There is no QC Quality Inspection? LoL
Feb 10, 2012 @ 17:54
So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn't lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn't clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

Can you shoot me an e-mail with this? I'll see what I can for you. E-mail: tony@diamondsupplyco.com.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Feb 10, 2012 @ 19:11
The problem I have with the online dept. at diamond is that even though multiple times they told me to email them so they could fix my problem, not once did the respond to my emails and fix anything. I ordered 2 shirts, one was the everything I love to hate collab tee, and they sent me the tank top instead. Since it was a one time release I understand not being able to get me the tee but simply not doing anything at all pissed me off. I won't be ordering direct anymore unless I really want a limited drop item.
Feb 10, 2012 @ 19:27
Appreciate it Tony, sent the email over just now, let me know if there's anything you guys can do
Feb 10, 2012 @ 19:32
Appreciate it Tony, sent the email over just now, let me know if there's anything you guys can do

keep us updated as well.
Feb 10, 2012 @ 19:46
Has anyone who has ordered from the spring 12 line gotten their shit yet or an email confirming that their stuff has shipped? I've yet to get an email confirming shipping and I ordered the day everything dropped.
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:01

wish they still fit
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:01

im going to put money on he either never responds or says he'll hook you up but never does. That's usually how Diamond handles their complaints.

Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:08

wish they still fit

What size are they

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:14
small lol
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:22
what condition? I might buy one off you.. I've been wanting to get another one since I fucked mine up in like .. 2007? I even have a painting I did of the grills skull from highschool hanging in my room today lol
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:29
they have all been worn atleast once Id say in order of condition it goes the lime green, purple shirt black skull, white shirt blue skull, white shirt purple skull
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:34
Has anyone who has ordered from the spring 12 line gotten their shit yet or an email confirming that their stuff has shipped? I've yet to get an email confirming shipping and I ordered the day everything dropped.

I ordered on the day spring 1 dropped and got the delivery this morning here on the east coast
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:34
they have all been worn atleast once Id say in order of condition it goes the lime green, purple shirt black skull, white shirt blue skull, white shirt purple skull

for sale doe?
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:40

for sale doe?

yeah id sell them or trade them for some random stuff from brands like black scale, diamond and supreme or any other stuff you got
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:42

im going to put money on he either never responds or says he'll hook you up but never does. That's usually how Diamond handles their complaints.

this is why lil buddy needs to keep us updated, I know you got fucked outta a box and I got fucked outta a collab
Feb 10, 2012 @ 20:53

yeah, got my stuff on monday. Precious country hoody looks great in person.

Also, does anyone have a Large Diamond Forever shirt in white that they're willing to sell?
Feb 10, 2012 @ 21:04
The problem I have with the online dept. at diamond is that even though multiple times they told me to email them so they could fix my problem, not once did the respond to my emails and fix anything. I ordered 2 shirts, one was the everything I love to hate collab tee, and they sent me the tank top instead. Since it was a one time release I understand not being able to get me the tee but simply not doing anything at all pissed me off. I won't be ordering direct anymore unless I really want a limited drop item.

Man am I sick and tired of coming in here on my free time and seeing people bitch about shit like this. I didn't even have to send an email to get a responce from somebody, Tony PM'd me directly just the other day wanting to resolve one of my issues, and he did. with the quickness too. people really need to stfu. and not post. or wait more than a couple days for an email or responce. A lot of you peeps do not understand business at all.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

Feb 10, 2012 @ 22:11
this is why lil buddy needs to keep us updated, I know you got fucked outta a box and I got fucked outta a collab

Damn, he still never got the box that Nick promised him?

nope lmao. last time i talked to tony about it was like in December maybe and he said he would have it shipped out that monday. Well its been a few months since that and nothing has came so, you know I just figured whatever. Its been over a year since that whole thing happened so I doubt anything will ever come.

Feb 10, 2012 @ 22:14

Man am I sick and tired of coming in here on my free time and seeing people bitch about shit like this. I didn't even have to send an email to get a responce from somebody, Tony PM'd me directly just the other day wanting to resolve one of my issues, and he did. with the quickness too. people really need to stfu. and not post. or wait more than a couple days for an email or responce. A lot of you peeps do not understand business at all.

ive waited over a year for some shit that was supposed to be handled in a weekend that stemmed FROM DIAMOND LOSING A MYSTERY BOX IN THEIR WAREHOUSE AND NOT SENDING IT TO ME UNTIL A MONTH AFTER I ORDERED. I mean I can't complain because the shit was offered for free because of that huge fuck up but still. If you're gonna try and make up for your fuck up, actually make up for it and don't talk shit up your ass. Diamond's shipping sucks. Hands down.

Feb 10, 2012 @ 22:16

obviously you don't understand business lol
answering e-mails and getting people's shit out there on time and fixing any issues anybody may have. that, my friend, is a successful business.
also, not everyone has a HB account, so please just sit back and relax and allow us to complain. it's what we wanna do, why do you have to get so riled up?

and also, obviously people aren't gonna go off 1 day after ordering and e-mail the company. nah man but there comes a time when enough is enough and action is needed.

haha basically, everything that InfamousZero said above me is correct.
Feb 11, 2012 @ 00:39
obviously you don't understand business lol
answering e-mails and getting people's shit out there on time and fixing any issues anybody may have. that, my friend, is a successful business.
also, not everyone has a HB account, so please just sit back and relax and allow us to complain. it's what we wanna do, why do you have to get so riled up?

and also, obviously people aren't gonna go off 1 day after ordering and e-mail the company. nah man but there comes a time when enough is enough and action is needed.

haha basically, everything that InfamousZero said above me is correct.

I understand perfectly fine my friend, I'm not riled up over shit, just sick of hearing about peoples complaints about there shipping. I've never had a problem with shit and I live on almost the totally opposite end of where Diamond resides.

Feb 11, 2012 @ 00:41
ive waited over a year for some shit that was supposed to be handled in a weekend that stemmed FROM DIAMOND LOSING A MYSTERY BOX IN THEIR WAREHOUSE AND NOT SENDING IT TO ME UNTIL A MONTH AFTER I ORDERED. I mean I can't complain because the shit was offered for free because of that huge fuck up but still. If you're gonna try and make up for your fuck up, actually make up for it and don't talk shit up your ass. Diamond's shipping sucks. Hands down.

Your lesson has been learned. Don't order some whack ass mystery box next time. What the fuck was so special about that shit anyway?

Feb 11, 2012 @ 02:12
Just got my spring simplicity crew and tee. What do other people think of the slim crew? I like the feel on the arms with a tee but if I wear a long sleeve (even a thin one) it fits kinda tight around the arms. The waist feels good but the chest seems a little off for some reason, can't really explain it. Don't really think I like the tight and high collar though. But that's all my opinion. Interested to hear what others feel when they get their slim crew.
Feb 11, 2012 @ 02:17

Your lesson has been learned. Don't order some whack ass mystery box next time. What the fuck was so special about that shit anyway?

this nigga cant be serious lmfao. 2011 niggas. biggest dickriders known to man for real. take nicks dick out of your mouth faggot. i cant understand what you're saying.

And I wasnt even ordering it for me. I was ordering it for a member in Canada that couldnt get one smfh.

Feb 11, 2012 @ 03:12
ok? lol

Feb 11, 2012 @ 03:25
tomorrow

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0