hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:51
And the falling tee wtf??

Might as well reprint the mm tees

Its weird cause the graphic isn't the same as the OG one.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:57
anyone got the fall catalog link my bad never saved it just want to see whats next for pt 2 drop.

http://www.4shared.com/office/iFzAW485/DiamondSupplyCoFALL2012.html Here it is, but apparently it's not correct, I'm not really sure.

the fall catalog leak was on point with every fall 2012 delivery 1 release...
or at least the tees.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:23
Dang, I know I said no CCS, but they just got a "Falling" T-Shirt in black and a "Simplicity" T-shirt in heather grey if anyone's interested. Looks like they got so many requests for a grey "Simplicity" tee and to make the "Falling" t-shirt again, that they made them exclusively for CC S

The falling shirts aren't the same, the design is flipped and it's more than likely printed on lower quality blanks.

I doubt they will print on lower quality blanks.. I mean if it was fleece they would cause they can't provide the custom fleece to every stockist..
but for tees its not a hassle to print off the same blanks.
I know for a fact that dsc prints off the same blanks for zumiez and their online/fairfax store.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:33
How much would someone pay for a large misfits tee?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:38
$45 max
that shirt is cool, but not that cool.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:43
^^^100% legit

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:56
I wonder why only the blk/white/tiff has the Diamond tag on it.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 21:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
How much would someone pay for a large misfits tee?

I paid $50(or there abouts) shipped

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 10, 2012 @ 21:40
think the rest were considered Rogue Status tees so they didnt put diamond's tag on em

And as a sidenote, I got a Medium misfits for anyone interested
Aug 10, 2012 @ 21:59

Stoked on these. New all over graphic technology Fillmore Wheels By Diamond Supply Co. The graphic is actually inside the wheel so it doesn't rub off.

Spring Teaser too.

On a side note, those Supreme x CDG Vans are so sick. I should have copped.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:01
Legit Check

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130744965250&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

god damn that is such a beautiful collection.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:24
@theoglophone foreal garbed the sk8 hi but damn nick making those authentic's look nice!

سبحان

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:38
Just received my Matt Kemp Tee and the Dodger Blue color is nice! I wasnt too sure on how it would look but it looks damn good. Thanks to Tony and the Diamond fam for the quick shipping.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:48
Just received my Matt Kemp Tee and the Dodger Blue color is nice! I wasnt too sure on how it would look but it looks damn good. Thanks to Tony and the Diamond fam for the quick shipping.

sounds good i might have to got the blue then thanks @jamessrod

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:54

No problem, Yeah it's probably the best color cause my cousin picked up the black and he doesn't like it as much.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:55

No problem, Yeah it's probably the best color cause my cousin picked up the black and he doesn't like it as much.

just copped a blue blushing

Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:55
How much does a pair of VVNDS Tiffany Dunks go for on ebay these days? Anyone know?

I have a pair size 10 that is 9.9/10 condition with all original everything that I may need to sell. Obviously I'm looking to get as much money as I can. Thanks
Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:06
@smoothcriminal I just picked up a pair that was size 9.5 VVVND for $420
They're probably 9.5 of 10

Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:15
The falling shirts aren't the same, the design is flipped and it's more than likely printed on lower quality blanks.

I doubt they will print on lower quality blanks.. I mean if it was fleece they would cause they can't provide the custom fleece to every stockist..
I know for a fact that dsc prints off the same blanks for zumiez and their online/fairfax store.

So that CCS site is 100% legit then? Cuz i've never ordered from there before, and i saw the falling tee a couple days ago but noticed the diamond was flipped the wrong way, from the OG shirts so i was wary to order.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:23
@elixir
CCS is 100% legit. I used to buy a lot of my boards there when they were cheap but not anymore.

On a side note, im letting this go, hit the inbox if interested. Pics ready

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:47
LMAO all this talk about sites being legit. Cmon now. use common sense.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:54
lmao @ asking of CCS is legit...like for real???

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 10, 2012 @ 23:55
yo guys is the site activemailorder.com real?
Aug 11, 2012 @ 00:01

So that CCS site is 100% legit then? Cuz i've never ordered from there before, and i saw the falling tee a couple days ago but noticed the diamond was flipped the wrong way, from the OG shirts so i was wary to order.

i've never ordered from ccs before, but my friends have and they were satisfied, i say go for it
Aug 11, 2012 @ 00:32
haha damn ccs been around forever, i remember being in 4th grade and gettin hawk shirts from there
btw dwight howard x DSC collab?

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Aug 11, 2012 @ 00:58
alright thanks a lot guys =)
Aug 11, 2012 @ 01:30
Gold Key & 18kt Gold Plated Keychain.

Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:16

I was only going along with what he said about the diamond shirt he bought from ccs in one of his earlier posts. He said it shrank noticeably, I haven't bought diamond from them before.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:27
haha damn ccs been around forever, i remember being in 4th grade and gettin hawk shirts from there

Fuck Dwight Howard

dead
but that superman logo and DSC logo

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:31

Fuck Dwight Howard

as a laker fan....LOOL
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0