hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 02, 2012 @ 04:54
^^^

it wont be dead, it will just evolve to something new

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 02, 2012 @ 05:04
im so excited to see this tee in real life. can't wait!

anyone at diamond think you guys can hook up a couple for free since it was my design? ;-)
May 02, 2012 @ 05:06
thats the least they could do, if thats your design

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 02, 2012 @ 05:17
^^^

it wont be dead, it will just evolve to something new

evolve? this isnt pokemon. itll be like lrg and die out and a new label will pop up til it dies out and so on and so on and then you die.
May 02, 2012 @ 05:24

anyone at diamond think you guys can hook up a couple for free since it was my design? ;-)

probably the only GR tee ill be getting this summer good shit goldandsacks ur apart of diamond history haha

WTB NOTHING

May 02, 2012 @ 05:50
I agree with @سبحان

When Diamond came out 3 yrs ago I wanted it to stay underground but i knew it was gonna go mainstream.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 02, 2012 @ 06:10
Gotta question for you guys, do you think Diamond will still be popular and hype by the end of this year?

"streetwear" as a whole is going to die within the next 2 years I'd say. "Streetwear" if you wanna call it that was built on limited product and exclusivity. Now you can't go into a mall without seeing Diamond or The Hundreds or Rouge Status or B/S. The whole exclusivity shit is thrown out the window in order to get cash. Yeah I understand nigs gotta eat and wanna get on that bread and I respect that. Nicky living hella better than he was 4 years ago w/o a doubt. but along with that lack of exclusivity comes a lack of innovation. TBH I haven't seen a design from nick in a few seasons that has had me going damn I need that shit that shit is cray, the same way the Raekwon, or CAI, or even Harassment first got me. "streetwear" aint what it was back before 2010 and shit blew up and I understand, brands change. This crazy ass hype won't last forever though and I feel a lot of the great brands that started the entire "streetwear" scene and made Fairfax what it is now are going to end up like LRG or even worse Bape. Yeah they caking but they aint got the same innovation, same passion that made their brands so popular. shit bape was sold for what? 2.8 mill? After Nigo completely ran the hiphop fashion scene for a solid 2 years? IDK where I'm going w this but maybe it's just some rant about how big and hyped the whole fairfax scene has gotten with the popularity of OF and Wiz and all these other rappers that are suddenly wearing these fairfax brands bc it's what's dope.

New brands will take over, its a cycle dude. streetwear wont die lol wtf?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 02, 2012 @ 06:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I agree with @سبحان

When Diamond came out 3 yrs ago I wanted it to stay underground but i knew it was gonna go mainstream.

May 02, 2012 @ 07:09
Jet life drop will be here by Thursday, finally!
May 02, 2012 @ 07:31
Jet Life Fool? I think they were sent in a covered wagon though...

A bro is that a gray tank or crew?
May 02, 2012 @ 07:59
damn bchmb650 got banned, thanks for hooking me up with those 2 NY T's a few mths back

my bad yo, didnt follow up on my reasoning. i posted a precious country hoody for sale on this thread and i shouldn't have cause its a violation of the rules! from now on everything goes on my sell thread like the way it should always be haha. just a 24hr ban though, fair enough.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

May 02, 2012 @ 08:08
damn bchmb650 got banned, thanks for hooking me up with those 2 NY T's a few mths back

my bad yo, didnt follow up on my reasoning. i posted a precious country hoody for sale on this thread and i shouldn't have cause its a violation of the rules! from now on everything goes on my sell thread like the way it should always be haha. just a 24hr ban though, fair enough.

good to see it was only 24 hrs

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 02, 2012 @ 10:12
jet life is sick
May 02, 2012 @ 10:58
anyone know where or if anyone is selling Diamond Cut Military Chino Camo Pants size 34?! thanks
May 02, 2012 @ 13:53

didnt nick buy the design from u?

Nah, he hooked him up with a box of goodies for being the winner.
Plus Nick cleaned up the design a bit too.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 02, 2012 @ 14:08
Would anyone want to trade blk jet life tee for white? L

سبحان

May 02, 2012 @ 14:15

didnt nick buy the design from u?

Nah, he hooked him up with a box of goodies for being the winner.
Plus Nick cleaned up the design a bit too.

yeah it was a sweet prize box (thanks again Diamond!). since it was a contest, i think all entries become property of Diamond (most contests have clauses like that). however, it would be real nice of them to follow up since it went into production. i still can't believe it became part of their GR. when i start seeing random people wearing that shirt, i think i'm gonna flip out. do you guys think 1 in each color is too much to ask? i def want at least 2: one to wear and one to keep DS as a memento.
May 02, 2012 @ 14:22
I 100% think they should hook you up with a few.

May 02, 2012 @ 15:43
White or grey looks the best. I'm a big fan of the designs that have the huge Diamond shape incorporated in them. They always look the best imo. simple and clean. i'll be copping that one too.

I was bout to start a campaign to get your ass back.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 02, 2012 @ 15:50
anyone know how much would a diamond x big sean tee in white/black size M go for??
May 02, 2012 @ 15:52
Finally supposed to get my Mystery Box today or tomorrow.

I wonder if it'll be any different since it was an oversold box.
May 02, 2012 @ 16:14
anyone know how much would a diamond x big sean tee in white/black size M go for??

$45 maybe?
Depends if the right people see it on ebay.

May 02, 2012 @ 16:32

Anyone have the black/white colorway for sale in Large?!

If this pic doesnt work... I have no idea how to get pics to work haha

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

May 02, 2012 @ 16:46
Finally supposed to get my Mystery Box today or tomorrow.

I wonder if it'll be any different since it was an oversold box.

mine didnt ha

drive slow homie

May 02, 2012 @ 19:31

what tee?

WTB NOTHING

May 02, 2012 @ 20:21
"Spitta ‏ @CurrenSy_Spitta
If u can get into the diamond supply store today u shld deff fall thru and listen to #TheStonedImmaculate all early and shit..."

Took this off twitter... too bad I'm on the Central Coast of I'd be in there
May 02, 2012 @ 20:25

what tee?

The "Brilliant" tee or crew from spring 2008

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

May 02, 2012 @ 20:51
"Spitta ‏ @CurrenSy_Spitta
If u can get into the diamond supply store today u shld deff fall thru and listen to #TheStonedImmaculate all early and shit..."

Took this off twitter... too bad I'm on the Central Coast of I'd be in there

Too bad it's a private event. Keyword: if

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

May 02, 2012 @ 22:15
Got my 2 camo SnapBack jawns today lettin one go pm me

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

May 02, 2012 @ 22:20

what tee?

The "Brilliant" tee or crew from spring 2008

too bad cuz i have one in size small still in bag

WTB NOTHING

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0