hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Inactive User

May 01, 2012 @ 21:23
I ordered a pair of the Brilliant 4/20 shoes along with 2 of the tees and got sent a conformation email saying my order was placed. Now i go to check on my order status and the shoes are no longer in my order details only the two shirts..wtf is going on here?! Iv tried calling and emailing about it and have yet to get an answer. Did this happen to anyone else by chance?
May 01, 2012 @ 22:06
well fuck me, i just logged in to diamond and theres no record of my order at all

i wonder if i forgot to click submit order or something when i was done

fuck, that sucks

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 01, 2012 @ 22:09
Damn I ordered my jetlife tank in an XL just cause of a boob issue & i tried it on right now ahh anyone know if they shrink? It looks like a dress. Lol
May 01, 2012 @ 22:12
LOL a boob issue

what you can do is wash it and then throw it in the dryer on maximum heat
should shrink a bit
May 01, 2012 @ 22:18
Lol yeah. But thanks I'll try that
May 02, 2012 @ 00:06
Jet Life Fool? I think they were sent in a covered wagon though...

May 02, 2012 @ 00:12
damn son you copped a shitload

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 02, 2012 @ 00:30
damn son you copped a shitload

Haha had to cop a couple extra things to try and pay for mine...

Inactive User

May 02, 2012 @ 00:33
Got a shipping conformation w no shoes in the details...looks like Diamond is screwing me over lmao SMH
May 02, 2012 @ 00:42
Jus got my jet life tee juiced af
May 02, 2012 @ 00:43
Got my tracking number early yesterday and as of today still says "billing info received". Got me wondering when it will actually ship out..
May 02, 2012 @ 00:43
Damn! How the quality on those kicks Lovelesscity??

And for those who got their shipping conformation last night for the 420 capsule, did UPS ship it out yet? Mine still says

04/30/2012 8:00 P.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
May 02, 2012 @ 00:51

Pretty nice actually... Look like higher quality canvas Chucks w/ leather toe cap and heel...
May 02, 2012 @ 01:04
http://store.thesmokersclub.com/diamond-1.html?SID=v82epqgdvt5o4k08pgc3sd9iu3

saw this a week or two ago through KRIT's facebook account. they're selling the blue tag SXSW x Smokers Club tanks and crews for pretty cheap. if it's legit, def worth the cop

thanks for that info, only $7.10 postage to australia, sweet
anybody know how limited the smokers club 2012 was, cause there a quite a few t's in different sizes and colours stiil available here..
Just copped 2 tanks and the grey tee from here, good looking out bro.
May 02, 2012 @ 01:07

my nigga

May 02, 2012 @ 01:12

my nigga

Damn those kicks look fresh

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 02, 2012 @ 01:14

And for those who got their shipping conformation last night for the 420 capsule, did UPS ship it out yet? Mine still says

04/30/2012 8:00 P.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Says the same for mine, hopefully will update tomorrow.
May 02, 2012 @ 02:02
When do you guys think the summer catalog/clothing will drop?

May 02, 2012 @ 02:03

its been posted a SUMMER 2012 DMND few times already

May 02, 2012 @ 02:04

Months ago.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

May 02, 2012 @ 02:07
I wish we could get an actual drop date, in need of some new tanks

May 02, 2012 @ 02:09
My bad; I knew that catalog dropped, I mean like the actual clothing and online catalog, like on the DMND website. Sorry for not being clear.

May 02, 2012 @ 02:32
My bad; I knew that catalog dropped, I mean like the actual clothing and online catalog, like on the DMND website. Sorry for not being clear.

no word yet.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

May 02, 2012 @ 02:59
I emailed Tony and diamond about the mess up they had with my Curren$y tee still no reply...

سبحان

May 02, 2012 @ 03:16

They don't post a catalog?
Tony tweeted yesterday that he was entering SKU numbers in online and that summer drop 1 was coming soon.

May 02, 2012 @ 03:18
Weird that some of you haven't had your 4/20 orders shipped yet. The simplicity hat I ordered last week will already be here tomorrow.

May 02, 2012 @ 03:34
well fuck me, i just logged in to diamond and theres no record of my order at all

i wonder if i forgot to click submit order or something when i was done

fuck, that sucks

yo update, i didnt realize i ordered it on my girls card

she told me today 'hey diamond refunded you 80$'

i looked a bit further. they must have oversold the fucking shoes, and re funded me the 80$ for them. they are still sending the shirts.

i didnt even fucking want the shirts, i just got them because i was ordering the shoes so i was like, why not.

thats it dude, not only have they still not shipped but they oversold and now im not getting the shoes, which were the only things i wanted from the drop

im never ordering anything from diamond again

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 02, 2012 @ 03:56
Gotta question for you guys, do you think Diamond will still be popular and hype by the end of this year?

still be popular with me, not so much their GR stuff but the limited collabs

Inactive User

May 02, 2012 @ 04:18
^ No,the day Diamond ends up like the hundreds is getting nearer & nearer with these drop & looking at the summer & fall catalogs they aren't that impressive maybe the limited shit will save em
May 02, 2012 @ 04:48
Gotta question for you guys, do you think Diamond will still be popular and hype by the end of this year?

"streetwear" as a whole is going to die within the next 2 years I'd say. "Streetwear" if you wanna call it that was built on limited product and exclusivity. Now you can't go into a mall without seeing Diamond or The Hundreds or Rouge Status or B/S. The whole exclusivity shit is thrown out the window in order to get cash. Yeah I understand nigs gotta eat and wanna get on that bread and I respect that. Nicky living hella better than he was 4 years ago w/o a doubt. but along with that lack of exclusivity comes a lack of innovation. TBH I haven't seen a design from nick in a few seasons that has had me going damn I need that shit that shit is cray, the same way the Raekwon, or CAI, or even Harassment first got me. "streetwear" aint what it was back before 2010 and shit blew up and I understand, brands change. This crazy ass hype won't last forever though and I feel a lot of the great brands that started the entire "streetwear" scene and made Fairfax what it is now are going to end up like LRG or even worse Bape. Yeah they caking but they aint got the same innovation, same passion that made their brands so popular. shit bape was sold for what? 2.8 mill? After Nigo completely ran the hiphop fashion scene for a solid 2 years? IDK where I'm going w this but maybe it's just some rant about how big and hyped the whole fairfax scene has gotten with the popularity of OF and Wiz and all these other rappers that are suddenly wearing these fairfax brands bc it's what's dope.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0