hype cog

[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Feb 27, 2012 @ 00:33
damn if i can just get the grey kate tee and red supreme era at the same time thurs, i will be set for season, doubt this will happen tho,lol
Feb 27, 2012 @ 00:33
any word on if the snakeskin shirt actually dropped?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
ldrs, do you know if we make orders on multiple cards but same address if we can call the warehouse and have the shipping combined?

im guessing that is only a dream-like possibility, that won't happen.

oh and def copping that ORANGE kate moss tee. shit is fire, anyone think the same?

I wouldn't risk them canceling the order. It's almost better to just pay the extra $10 than have them cancel it, then pay reseller prices for an item you really want.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:10
If it's like seasons past, items don't drop all at once. So say a tee drops, add that to cart then if you wait the extra minute or two for the remaining item(s) to drop the tee you had in your cart to begin with will most likely be sold out. It of course depends on what you're copping. If you're getting a $500 jacket you don't have to worry about checking out as soon as the item is in your cart but if you're copping a camp and a hyped up tee you might have to check out as soon as each item drops.

Worked for me last season...never missed out on anything and was able to cop a couple box logos at the same drop.

did you use different cards?

Yes I used separate cards w/ the same billing/shipping address. Copped a Navy and a White box logo last season.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:11
How many noobs are going to ask about the shipping conf come thursday? I'll save you some time. Once I ordered a hat, and I didn't get the conf. # until AFTER the next drop the following week. Other times I have gotten my conf.# literally 30 seconds after my order was placed. Don't fret, give it some time.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:16
the campbells soup t-shirt dropping online too? And just incase i miss out on the snakeskin polo Thursday. i got $170 for whoever got a size M.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:50
any word on if the snakeskin shirt actually dropped?

It did.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 02:00
If anyone gives a fuck
safari shirt $118
backpack $148
Field jacket $228
Camo Camp $44
field pant $138
kate tee $44
floral pullover $158
arabic pullover $120
utility bag $128

blimp, distressed and pinstriped 5 panel
football tee
snake tee
coaches

also dropped
unfortunately, there were no stickers for sale at sup LA.

Can we get a list of shit that dropped going?
Prices would be nice too, but even just what's available.

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 02:52
lmfao jplarr, you're a foooool for that one on SS.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 03:36
thanks for the pics kitty. so there's black, white, orange, and yellow. any way we can get some pics of the last 2 colorways?
wasnt there a light blue or something

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Feb 27, 2012 @ 03:36
anyone got measurements on the kate tee?

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Feb 27, 2012 @ 03:51
anyone kno how much the football top runs for?

with tax and everything $85.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:03
Anyone know if Herringbone Workers Jacket dropped? Sad that the coaches jacket is ~$300...

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:04
thanks for the pics kitty. so there's black, white, orange, and yellow. any way we can get some pics of the last 2 colorways?
wasnt there a light blue or something

Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:08
lmfao jplarr, you're a foooool for that one on SS.
say what dog?

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:20
the "supreme don" comment.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:23

why dont you post that on SS? Oh wait thats right everyone fucking hates your herb ass

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:25
awesome work fiasco, as usual. you make me proud.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:34
Going to get the Blue Kate Moss tee for sure.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:39

how are you so sure?
Feb 27, 2012 @ 05:01

how are you so sure?

I'm going to buy it and if I miss it(unlikely) then I'll buy it off a re-seller?
Feb 27, 2012 @ 05:33
alright everyone calm down i have arrived to answer all your hairbrained questions...

"omg how much is the swede bomber going to cost?"
the fall/winter leather down jacket was $598. suede is more expensive than leather generally. expect to pay the same.

"omg how much is the varsity going to cost?"
well, again, last seasons varsity was $338, so that's a ballpark for you

"i fit in a X size t-shirt from last season, so will i fit into size X this season too or do i need to size up?"
yes

"can i pay with paypal/visa gift card/discover/mastercard/amex? will they ship to my house twice with different cards?"
no god damn paypal. i believe only Visa or Mastercard. Gift cards are ok (i heard). One of each item per credit card is acceptable, meaning you can buy the same item on a different card and have it shipped to the same household. that is, if you can get it fast enough, err `cop it wit the quickness`.

"is itemX dropping on xDate or time?"
if it hasn't been posted in this thread already, we probably don't god damn know.

"does the floral/arabic hoody the same as box logo fit and thickness?"
no, it's spring/summer. thinner, lighter, therefore slightly baggier but no reason to size up. but you better size up double just in case. you can always hit it with the dryer and shrink it if it's too big.

"can someone cop itemX for me at SupLA/NY? thankz"
i'm gonna say no just to be safe

"which item/color has the most hype?"
go through this thread and take a tally of items mentioned as well as colors mentioned and report back to us.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Feb 27, 2012 @ 05:44
jesus fucking christ..

http://www.prevailco.com

Feb 27, 2012 @ 05:49
Hunter, I feel like you should start handing out 24 hour bans to people that ask the same questions. Maybe then they will learn to search.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 05:54
According to SS the Floral Hoody is Box Logo CYC hoody style. Hence the extra price over the Arabic Hoody.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:09
wtf is the football tee everyone is talking about....i only saw a baseball one on the previews
Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:13
According to SS the Floral Hoody is Box Logo CYC hoody style. Hence the extra price over the Arabic Hoody.
It might be CYC but it's not the same hoody as a box logo. Box is the heavyweight cross grain, floral is like French Terry Fleece or something like that.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:17
I don't see what you're getting at brother. Come again. or don't
Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:29
I don't see what you're getting at brother. Come again. or don't

RIP Kitty Supreme. you just catching mad Ls. Like everyday.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:33
oh, and the floral hoody is HEINOUS imo, saw that pic a few pages back, thought it looked aight before but it brought back feelings from TNF Nuptse with animal print...looked sorta piff in the lookbook but actually seeing someone wearing it just looked so tryhard godawful....

that coaches jacket on the other hand...looks great, but $288, ugh...can't justify it. i have a Marmot windbreaker that is waterproof and it has `taped seams` too, and it was only $100 and keeps my perfectly dry in downpours.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0