hype cog

[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 19, 2012 @ 19:34
seriously, shut up. You are the kind of user that HB hates.
As I said, it was just a question.

It's a question that shouldn't be asked. If you want to know what might possibly be dropped, wait. Someone will post it. You just need to be patient. Go back and read through the Supreme thread, and don't be a noob member. I suggest that you do some watching before you actually post more because HB hates noobs.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 19:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
Some of you guys will be getting bans soon if you guys don't calm down.

this is needed.

Sorry, but I'd rather listen to the best rapper ever...
http://youtu.be/hQCdp7xBqT8

BAN

seriously, shut up. You are the kind of user that HB hates.

so are you.

catty
As I said, it was just a question.

It's a question that shouldn't be asked. If you want to know what might possibly be dropped, wait. Someone will post it. You just need to be patient. Go back and read through the Supreme thread, and don't be a noob member. I suggest that you do some watching before you actually post more because HB hates noobs.

naw fuck that...you need to travel back to 06 and make your account so you can be respected and order supreme too...make sure you save all the emails so you can prove your an OG and not a golf wang dick rider

OFWGKTA

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Who wants my SS account?

Selling it?
Who wants my SS account?

if you're giving it away ill take it. But ladies first of course.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 19:59
DOH missed the stardust tee
Hoping for a restock
But that's like wishing for something nearly impossible
Apr 19, 2012 @ 19:59
So many removed comments 0.0

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:03
Hoping for a restock

I missed out on the baseball jersey last week and snagged one on the restock. Just keep checking. Hell you could probably cop one for a decent price within the next weeks
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:06
lol
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:09
I keep comparing the pictures of camel camp and floral camp, and at the beginning of the season I was definitely liking the floral more, but now I think it might be the other way around.. Imo

B|

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:11
Hoping for a restock

I missed out on the baseball jersey last week and snagged one on the restock. Just keep checking. Hell you could probably cop one for a decent price within the next weeks

There was a restock on baseball jerseys?! wtf how did I miss that! damn

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:14
YO ANYONE KNOW IF THE SB'S ARE DROPPING TONIGHT

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
yea, 08

Why did I have to be so obese back then :/ I would kill for black XL joint of the Nefertiti tee. I will admit this right now, I lurked hard on so much clothing I couldn't wear, makes me want so much older pieces. I def wanna find a duck camo thermal, nefertiti tee, and a sugar rush tee.

Man Im right there with you. I had an account on HB back in like 08 and lurked the supreme thread everyday. I was a young fat kid that couldn't rock XL. But I was still a huge fan of the brand. I got maybe 1 hat but really that's all I could afford at the time. Now I have grown a bit and got in shape I can actually buy the clothes I always wanted, and having a full time job. I wish I could find all the old pieces that I wanted back then.

Kinda funny now though how so much its changed since 08 on here. When I was on here a lot it was all about the cartoon looking bape, ice cream, bbc, and all that. Nobody was even up on supreme really. Funny how much changed so much in just a few years. I would prefer supreme go back to being out of the spotlight as far as the mtv crowd goes. Just seems to ruin the whole vibe I was drawn to to begin with. I don't mean that In a hipster like sense either. Not the whole I liked it first, but I did enjoy it when there was less stuff in each season. I just don't wanna see this stuff in a mall some day.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:22

dat skate life drizzy
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:23
I keep comparing the pictures of camel camp and floral camp, and at the beginning of the season I was definitely liking the floral more, but now I think it might be the other way around.. Imo
At the end of the day that's all that matters.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:24
Highest offer is $30 for my account so far by MIKEJOHN
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:26
At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Yeah samewith ikat and camel now. My ikat is so clean. I just. Gotta see how they camel looks At the end of the day.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:28

dat skate life drizzy

Drakes obsessed with Supreme, how are you gonna wear core skate co. like Independent and not skate at all smh
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:29
cause he's an idiot.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:30
Drake can't dress for shit.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:32

dat skate life drizzy

DEAD.
When's someone going to stab this fool, trying way to hard to be something he's not. Reppin the bay and paying respect to Mac dre, the Mac never even knew who his Canadian ass was

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:35
I just can't get over how terribly un-photogenic the poor ugly bastard is.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:37
I rest my case
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:37
Did anyone who called the warehouse have any luck with cancelling? Not that I want to cancel, just curious

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:39

Legit? Feedback's great but the same person's also selling a kermit crewneck sweater...

its weird how dude doesnt have a tag pic with the shirt. looks like hes trying to hide something

id stay away

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:40
Did anyone who called the warehouse have any luck with cancelling? Not that I want to cancel, just curious

Dat curiosity
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:45
Yeaaah, so I guess I sorta came up on this mornings drop, copped the Breed, Giza, Stardust, Ave Maria all in medium/black and I guess I punched in the order twice so I got two orders. Hit me up in any of yall are interested.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:46
Hey guys sorry for the noob question but when are the floral TNF tees dropping? Not sure if it's been posted already. I'm lazy.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:47
Wearing an Independent hoody and having never skated in your life is fucking stupid as shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 19, 2012 @ 20:47
Yeaaah, so I guess I sorta came up on this mornings drop, copped the Breed, Giza, Stardust, Ave Maria all in medium/black and I guess I punched in the order twice so I got two orders. Hit me up in any of yall are interested.

2 orders on the same card? Don be surprised if they both get cancelled
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0