hype cog

[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 17, 2012 @ 08:06

haha dude straight shittin on all you niggas

Inactive User

Mar 17, 2012 @ 08:43
nice pick up lol
Mar 17, 2012 @ 13:03
Stood outside the london shop for 4 hours yesterday...so worth it, i was with a friend who had no interest in supreme and just wanted a hat so i got 2 navy hoodies, 2 white tshirts and 2 hats. Spares going for nuts money on ebay, so happy
Mar 17, 2012 @ 15:03

really? see what i got today

I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 15:09
delete.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 15:30

I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.

yo killer kill B
Mar 17, 2012 @ 16:46
Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:02
Happy with what everyone got?

SLACKY

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:13
You dudes went a little OD on the cdg shit....and I don't understand how integral purchased like 50 camp caps

You got some inside hook up or some shit? Are you secretly JJ?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:15
Went pass the London store around 12pm yesterday and there was a HUGE que... 2 hours later, absolutely no queue at all and they still had everything. Don't think this will sell out as fast as people think.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:19
^ they still had all the cdg stuff? Or just other preme shit that dropped yesterday?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:23
^ they still had all the cdg stuff? Or just other preme shit that dropped yesterday?

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:27
Are the CDG x Supreme hoodies the same quality as a FW box logo hoody? Is the logo stitched? Obvi I'm asking those who purchased in person.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:29
anyone got a fit pic with the blue snakeskin tee?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:30
Are the CDG x Supreme hoodies the same quality as a FW box logo hoody? Is the logo stitched? Obvi I'm asking those who purchased in person.

Same
Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:32

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:32

Same

Thanks breh.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:38
This was not a hard cop. You should have known it would drop a few minutes early to 'ease' buyers into the online store rather than have a huge rush at 11AM, esp after the first drop was early.

If you tried to fill your entire cart up and then tried to check out things were probably sold out then by the time you adjusted your cart even more things were gone. I hit up the shop, put the hoody in my cart and checked out. Simple as that. That was my most wanted item, so I didn't want to lose it by assholing around with the camps and shit.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 17:47
This was not a hard cop. You should have known it would drop a few minutes early to 'ease' buyers into the online store rather than have a huge rush at 11AM, esp after the first drop was early.

If you tried to fill your entire cart up and then tried to check out things were probably sold out then by the time you adjusted your cart even more things were gone. I hit up the shop, put the hoody in my cart and checked out. Simple as that. That was my most wanted item, so I didn't want to lose it by assholing around with the camps and shit.

"assholing around" lol yeah i feel you bro thats how i make all my purchases. I want camps most of the time so I go in there grab it fast and check my ass out. Simple as that.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:01

yeah the logo is stitched, i got 2 navy, normal supreme quality i.e very good and has that kinda starched feel to it...wont be dissapointed if you got one
Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:01

"assholing around" lol yeah i feel you bro thats how i make all my purchases. I want camps most of the time so I go in there grab it fast and check my ass out. Simple as that.

That's what I mean, go for the item you cannot miss out on, grab that. Check out, then go back and try to get the other stuff, if you get it, great. If not, no biggie b/c you got the item you wanted the most.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:08
Easy cops. Ordered a grey tee online then went to SupLA around 3-4 and copped a grey tee and navy hoodie.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:10

yeah the logo is stitched, i got 2 navy, normal supreme quality i.e very good and has that kinda starched feel to it...wont be dissapointed if you got one

Yea I copped a navy. Can't wait to get it b/c it won't be heavy hoody weather for much longer. Navy w/ the red box logo looks so fucking good.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:19
shut the fuck up already

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:23

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

Lol dont see any hoodies though? tshirts and hats are doing fuckall on the resale (about 150 on ebay)...heartbreak
Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:33

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:38
Don't be mad, if you could cop 100 pieces like that you would too. Not like he got them at the web store and took your order.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 18:48

Lol dont see any hoodies though? tshirts and hats are doing fuckall on the resale (about 150 on ebay)...heartbreak

They come in the bag, dumbass.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 19:10

do you think this shirt would go well with the burgundy foulard. I'm debating on buying this shirt, but not sure if I want to buy it and a good camp drops next week, and I'm out of luck.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 19:15
How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0