hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Apr 01, 2012 @ 01:52
Anyone know if you can buy multiples?

Sorry man but unfortunately its only one item per customer.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Apr 01, 2012 @ 01:58
Whats the back story on Peter's Sin? i know it based on Peter the apostle betrayal of Jesus and that he's being punished by being placed on a reversed crucifix . I just want to know the facts cause i never wear anything provocative when i lack the knowledge to defend its point and once i find that out ill be able to pop it out the bag from last yrs black box.

don't betray your loved ones. the people that look out for you.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Apr 01, 2012 @ 02:17
Christians considered a cult back then, and were persecuted by Romans. And as a Christian leader, he was to be executed. [His execution by crucifixion was hinted by Jesus in John 21:18]. The manner in which he was crucified is kind of grey, but it is said that he requested to be crucified upside down because he deemed himself to be unworthy to be crucified in the same was Jesus was crucified.

Not sure what you mean by "defend its point".
The tshirt will definitely turn heads though.

Edit.
Just copped my 3rd Black Box since last year :]
Don't disappoint!

Thank you this was similar to the production note Black Scale had on their old website. and by "defend the point" I'm referring to a the time upon wearing and being asked why am I wearing a picture of crucifixion and I can now respond with its a representation of loyalty and a lesson in what Christians consider "the ultimate betrayal" and with your response i can now touch on why its upside down as well. and Meg@ preciate the response along with the other it provides the clarity i was looking for. Now just consider this a dope shirt but i remember seeing a production note on the Ninth Gate tee was well not as pressing but i did want to have at least some insight on what the shirt entails.

Apr 01, 2012 @ 02:27
Five Questions Five Answers w/ A$AP Rocky http://www.black-scale.com/?p=3822

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Apr 01, 2012 @ 02:29
Christians considered a cult back then, and were persecuted by Romans. And as a Christian leader, he was to be executed. [His execution by crucifixion was hinted by Jesus in John 21:18]. The manner in which he was crucified is kind of grey, but it is said that he requested to be crucified upside down because he deemed himself to be unworthy to be crucified in the same was Jesus was crucified.

Not sure what you mean by "defend its point".
The tshirt will definitely turn heads though.

Edit.
Just copped my 3rd Black Box since last year :]
Don't disappoint!

Thank you this was similar to the production note Black Scale had on their old website. and by "defend the point" I'm referring to a the time upon wearing and being asked why am I wearing a picture of crucifixion and I can now respond with its a representation of loyalty and a lesson in what Christians consider "the ultimate betrayal" and with your response i can know touch on why its upside down as well. and Meg@ preciate the response along with the other it provides the clarity i was looking for. Now just consider this a dope shirt but i remember seeing a production note on the Ninth Gate tee was well not as pressing but i did want to have at least some insight on what the shirt entails.

From now on we will release a description of what all the graphics we release per season. Will post the Spring 2012 up after this post.

Apr 01, 2012 @ 02:31
BLACK SCALE SPRING 2012 GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS

Apr 01, 2012 @ 05:03
Of hats?

Of what hats?????

Apr 01, 2012 @ 06:50
where is it? i cant find it.

look under Tops, homie

link?? cant find it. im gonna be pissed if i missed out for $30
Apr 01, 2012 @ 08:47
Damn I keep seeing pics of these Tees on the thread so I'll just ask
If anyone has any of the following tees n wants to sell please pm me

Ninth Gate Tee

Peters Sin Tee

Anadrome Tee

Qualite Superior Snap

Or the Anadrome Snap

Please PM me

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Apr 01, 2012 @ 10:38
did the Pyrex vision back pack ever release mega?
Apr 01, 2012 @ 19:44
did the Pyrex vision back pack ever release mega?

I think I read it was set to release in October.

Instagram: @wlllm

Apr 01, 2012 @ 20:59

Just copped the fader down jacket off PLNDR for 1 hundo.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Apr 01, 2012 @ 21:11
^^ Yeah I saw that earlier and couldn't hold back from copping. 90 shipped for a 400 retail jacket woooorddupp
Apr 01, 2012 @ 23:46
^ same haha that's why I could resist either. I'm assuming is gonna be quality.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Apr 02, 2012 @ 00:25
is there any way I can cop another box and make sure I don't get repeated stuff since I already copped a 200
Apr 02, 2012 @ 01:56
Can someone identify whats on this tshirt? Thanks! Debating if I want to keep this or not, but would like to know more about it. It's from the Hugh Leeman collab.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Apr 02, 2012 @ 04:20
i love how these tees have a story behind them. i'd probably get some heat from my fam if they were to see me wearing them
Apr 02, 2012 @ 06:31
Arigato omar!
In the hugh leeman collab, who's the last one? Lady justice, malcom x... ?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Apr 02, 2012 @ 06:52
MLK Jr. ^^^

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Apr 02, 2012 @ 16:44
i wish plndr was easier to navigate i cant find shit there
Apr 02, 2012 @ 17:22
Yeah I was wondering the same thing silence and funeral is releasing on the 7th ?
Apr 02, 2012 @ 17:33
Yeah I was wondering the same thing silence and funeral is releasing on the 7th ?

no, those caps wont be dropping with the asap capsule.
Apr 02, 2012 @ 17:57

well do you know the date for the release?
Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:04

what are you lookin for on there?

Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:09

April 7

Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:28

division by brands, a search bar.

Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:41

My $50 Box
Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:44

division by brands, a search bar.

this.
Apr 02, 2012 @ 18:53
do the gunmetal 2-finger rings fade like the gold ones?
Apr 02, 2012 @ 19:07

April 7

well the release date for the ASAP capsule is the 7th
and via mega mans twitter, the silence AND the funeral release on 4-20.
I could be mistaken though

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0