[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Mar 07, 2012 @ 02:15
Lol I'm in the back of the line I just want to pick up what I bought

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Mar 07, 2012 @ 02:27
Wassup with that Mega? I called early, 1105 or something. Can you send some up to the SF store so I can pick them up.

ASAP tour tee in Large and Small

Yo Mega you gonna be at the Wiz/ASAP concert in The City?
Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:10
The meet and greet was pretty nuts. Niggaz all down La Brea. Rocky came out and took pics for like an hour then went back in. Real ass nigga.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:15
Anyone in LA that couldnt meet him, go to Roscoe's. A$AP!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Inactive User

Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:28
wait the asap hoody dropped??????
Mar 07, 2012 @ 06:12
^ the a$ap tour hoodie dropped
Mar 07, 2012 @ 17:24
Last night was crazy thanks Mega for everything!

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Mar 07, 2012 @ 21:06
Anyone got an extra Live Love Blvck Tee they r tryna sell? R you guys all sold out mega?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:40
When does the A$VP snapback release again? Or has it already?

(sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the thread. totally forgot to keep checking it for the asap release 'till I saw a mention of his show on twitter today haha)

april

good looks bruh.

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:41
yo mega,

are there any 2 finger rings kicking around at all? mad late and all but the day ya'll hooked up an international order for me, my internet cut out as i was in mexico (they had me paying for wifi out there $80 a week haha)

just wondering,
thx

ps. if anyone wants to sell em to me plz do haha ^_^

BLACK SCALE NEW YORK

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:42
When does the A$VP snapback release again? Or has it already?

(sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the thread. totally forgot to keep checking it for the asap release 'till I saw a mention of his show on twitter today haha)

MAY

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Originally posted by Inactive User
Live love black tee?

Dosnt that release tomarrow

WE STILL HAVE THEM AVAILABLE

The meet and greet was pretty nuts. Niggaz all down La Brea. Rocky came out and took pics for like an hour then went back in. Real ass nigga.

THAT SHIT WAS CRAZE

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:43
Anyone got an extra Live Love Blvck Tee they r tryna sell? R you guys all sold out mega?

CALL BLACK SCALE LA

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:50
Hey mega tryin to cop them pentagram short when I comeback home in April in the bay, anyway they dropping then, whether support local then cop of a website
Mar 08, 2012 @ 01:16
meg, when you dropping some new hats?

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Mar 08, 2012 @ 06:40
i tried searching thread, but couldnt find anything.
is there an official release date on the VSVP capsule? really tryna get one of those hoodies.
thanks.
Mar 08, 2012 @ 06:43
i tried searching thread, but couldnt find anything.
is there an official release date on the VSVP capsule? really tryna get one of those hoodies.
thanks.

No
Mar 08, 2012 @ 08:35

april

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Mar 08, 2012 @ 09:29

Next week will have new caps.

Mar 08, 2012 @ 11:19

Mar 08, 2012 @ 11:47

CALL BLACK SCALE LA

Stoked, for sho

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Mar 08, 2012 @ 12:45

These right here is not to be seen. Lol. Coming soon.

It's more to come. What's your picks out of these?

Mar 08, 2012 @ 12:51
Spring cleaning is here. Black Box project start March 15th, 2012 on Black-Scale.com

This will be crazy. We specifically saved these pieces for this Black Box project.

Twice a year we do this. Spring cleaning and Holiday.

You guys ready?

I don't know if you guys are ready?

Mar 08, 2012 @ 14:36
Spring cleaning is here. Black Box project start March 15th, 2012 on Black-Scale.com

This will be crazy. We specifically saved these pieces for this Black Box project.

You guys ready?

Mega, if you are stil on the west coast, go to sleep! Haha our good morning

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

Mar 08, 2012 @ 15:45

You guys ready?

Damn, i'm probably gonna cop one. Is it gonna have some of the same designs as the last black box though? I wouldn't want any doubles.

Also, is there gonna be a rerelease of the funeral tees? Only the hats have been mentioned

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 08, 2012 @ 16:25

You guys ready?

ready as could be,.. was about to buy some supreme gear but now i'm saving for hats and blvck box
Mar 08, 2012 @ 16:28

You guys ready?

ready as could be,.. was about to buy some supreme gear but now i'm saving for hats and blvck box

the better choice imo

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 08, 2012 @ 17:07
Damn those hats need to drop

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

Mar 08, 2012 @ 18:17
Dat1,

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/213356

orr were you referring to new colorways. They have white as well on kl

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0