hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:03
Haha caught up!

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:10
meg violated
Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope coppin isn't that hard

^lol

Good luck coppin tmrw guys

Damn that's fucked up. LOL! Mega's my dude and all, but that's not a good look, fam.

LMFAO, that's all bad.
Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:43
Tomorrow for the Black Ops we release the Black Scale x VSVP strap back. I can't believe this is finally releasing. Waited so long for these to come in. Remember these are only a online release. In store release is still not dated so we don't know when that will happen. We highly suggest everyone buy it online now. We only made 144. 100 will make it online. We won't know the price till we upload it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:44
Originally posted by Inactive User

Damn that's fucked up. LOL! Mega's my dude and all, but that's not a good look, fam.

LMFAO, that's all bad.

Why is this bad?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:49
Tomorrow for the Black Ops we release the Black Scale x VSVP strap back. I can't believe this is finally releasing. Waited so long for these to come in. Remember these are only a online release. In store release is still not dated so we don't know when that will happen. We highly suggest everyone buy it online now. We only made 144. 100 will make it online. We won't know the price till we upload it.

haha, this and the GMP pack. There goes my paycheck.
Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:02
how u gettin tha pack?

2Ps

Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:11

LMFAO, that's all bad.

Why is this bad?
you tweeted about the hat and the day when you said only the forum people will get the info
Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:19
My illegal came in looking perfect smokeyface . Blackscale aint even ship my other hat yet tongueface
Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:28

haha, this and the GMP pack. There goes my paycheck.

WORD

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:29
damn i thought you said only forums would get the info. RIP to my chances on saturday lol.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Aug 17, 2012 @ 23:55

Why is this bad?
you tweeted about the hat and the day when you said only the forum people will get the info

Haha. Oh yeah. Oops sorry.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 00:04
Haha. Oh yeah. Oops sorry.

daamn

Aug 18, 2012 @ 00:29
Damn. He says forum only, then tweets about it, then says oops, then instagrams a picture about it.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 00:31
Damn. He says forum only, then tweets about it, then says oops, then instagrams a picture about it.

Haha. Love y'all. Spoiled bastards.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 00:35
This Saturday is the day. Only forums will get this info. We will not blast on twitter etc.

Just forum life.

shat on my dreams...

Aug 18, 2012 @ 01:01
Did the hat and sweater ever drop?

The fitted in that colorway was a sample actually and never released. It only came out in black and a light tan.
Aug 18, 2012 @ 01:04

Haha. Love y'all. Spoiled bastards.
Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:08

The fitted in that colorway was a sample actually and never released. It only came out in black and a light tan.

Not true. It releases in store tomorrow at Sf and LA. Online next week. These New Eras releasing are some of the best we have ever done.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:17
I love how Mega posts in this thread.

Thats real customer support.

diamonds are forever.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:39
I hope coppin isn't that hard

RIP Black Scale
RIP Meg@

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:52
That the one with the rebel flag underbrim? Been waiting on that for so long!
Aug 18, 2012 @ 03:43
Fit on illegal is amazing.
Aug 18, 2012 @ 03:54

I think you mean Cut & Sewn Crewneck instead of Fitted.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 04:30
you did us dirty meg@. your pic of the strapback on instagram has 1300 likes.. and there were only 144 made.. i have no chance.

going to cry myself to sleep now smh

Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:42
WHOS THE DUDE TRYING TO SELL THE LEATHER FUNERAL FOR $600 ON EBAY? HE SAYS HE HAS HYPEBEAST FEEDBACK. SHOW YOURSELF.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:42
Im bout to be refrshing the shit out of blackscale tomorrow lmao
Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:43
and if I dont get it, I'll camp out at the store just like I did for the Funeral snap
Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:45
he should just release like 30 strapbacks at like 9 am just for the HB fam.. what do you say mega...

Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:46
and if I dont get it, I'll camp out at the store just like I did for the Funeral snap

you camp'd for the snapbacks?

www.masonrothschild.com

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0