[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:04
Any date for the VSVP strapback yet ? Hope there isn't too much fucking around to get it internationally. That 70 $ for shipping is a major problem that hopefully gets fixed soon.

I think Mega said sometime in August
Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:04
where can I cop stickers?

I think you gotta do a phone order, cuz none online yet
Jul 17, 2012 @ 03:31
Any date for the VSVP strapback yet ? Hope there isn't too much fucking around to get it internationally. That 70 $ for shipping is a major problem that hopefully gets fixed soon.

I think Mega said sometime in August

Yeah he said mid August.
Also mentioned it was limited to 144 pieces
Jul 17, 2012 @ 07:35
Any word if True SF or BS SF get a restock on that collab tee?
http://www.trueclothing.net/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=168&products_id=2185
Jul 17, 2012 @ 07:46
Bout to cop some shit tomorrow, this shit is fresh.
Jul 17, 2012 @ 15:35
When this week are the tanks dropping? I thought it was on Tuesday (today)?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Jul 17, 2012 @ 15:58

Usually it's 11am PST
Jul 17, 2012 @ 16:02
Any updates on whether the rebel underbrim fitted is still dropping this month? I haven't been keeping up.
Jul 17, 2012 @ 17:34
^Haven't heard any info lately cuz im waitin 2 cop that joint too!
Jul 17, 2012 @ 18:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
40 oz. van

Appreciate it.
Jul 17, 2012 @ 19:48
Are you ever going to re release the 2 finger rings ?
Jul 17, 2012 @ 19:59
Just got my waterproof rebel fitted. I Ordered a 7 3/4 cus i usually wear a 7 5/8th in fitted and i heard you had to size up and its still way too small. I guess im gonna have to cut the hood out...Wack
Jul 17, 2012 @ 20:40

some of the tanks are up on attic
Jul 17, 2012 @ 22:08
Just got my waterproof rebel fitted. I Ordered a 7 3/4 cus i usually wear a 7 5/8th in fitted and i heard you had to size up and its still way too small. I guess im gonna have to cut the hood out...Wack

Had to cut my hood out G, fits perfect now though.
Jul 17, 2012 @ 23:31
Huh?????

What you don't understand about it? I tried to order three tees but the shipping cost is 70bucks when it actually costs you guys 20-25usd

when my friend ships me 4pairs of shoes via priority that's 70, not three tees, not even sent via priority.. but i guess you probably wont be bothered and do anything about it, at least you make even more money on shipping

Remember the shipping is high because it's a guarantee. We don't make money off your shipping. Nada.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jul 17, 2012 @ 23:32
Got these in today, S/O to Chris from the L.A.Blvck Scvle shop for these.smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

You did a phone order for these or how did you get these???

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jul 17, 2012 @ 23:34

Sorry. Maybe tomorrow. Still waiting on pix.

Jul 17, 2012 @ 23:44

Had to cut my hood out G, fits perfect now though.

Just cut my hood out, Fits perfect now kinda sucks cus i wanted to keep the hood but atleast i got a stash spot now for some money or some tree up in the club.
Jul 18, 2012 @ 00:00
Got my BLVCK FRVNK 151 tee in today, the letters on the bottom are crooked, anyone else have that problem?
Jul 18, 2012 @ 00:28
Got these in today, S/O to Chris from the L.A.Blvck Scvle shop for these.smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

I gave Chris from the Blvck Scvle (LA Shop) some $$$ to give me some.
Jul 18, 2012 @ 00:59
nigga snitchin on the guy who sold him the stickers

where the azn girls at

Jul 18, 2012 @ 01:18
thats pretty funny that meg said the tanks were dropping multiple times tuesday, and what do you know? NOTHING

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jul 18, 2012 @ 01:30
nigga snitchin on the guy who sold him the stickers

Wtf you talking about? Chris works with Megs. You dumbfuck!
Jul 18, 2012 @ 01:43
No shit.
I gave Chris from the Blvck Scvle (LA Shop) some $$$ to give me some.

Youre making it sound like he gave you stickers and pocketed the money

where the azn girls at

Jul 18, 2012 @ 08:07
I asked him if he can give me some slaps, I sent him some money and he got me some. I'm pretty sure he didn't pocket the money.
Jul 18, 2012 @ 08:55
I asked him if he can give me some slaps, I sent him some money and he got me some. I'm pretty sure he didn't pocket the money.

hold up, imma let you finish... but you have the best avatar ever. EVER!
lol. thats all i wanted to say.

Jul 18, 2012 @ 11:18
Thank You Sir!
Jul 18, 2012 @ 15:33
Lol you dudes are funny mega just asked how he got them. On the subject of the as fuck swags did anyone get an email confirming order was put through?
Jul 18, 2012 @ 19:36
Lol you dudes are funny mega just asked how he got them. On the subject of the as fuck swags did anyone get an email confirming order was put through?

Mine shipped already

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Jul 18, 2012 @ 19:40
Hey so you guys know how much the 9/11 tees is worth?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0