[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Jun 29, 2012 @ 19:04
damn, there are so many dope pieces on the cut & sewn, I can count at least 4 pieces I really want. Is that black America T still dropping?
Jun 29, 2012 @ 19:16
BS needs to release some regular strapbacks.the VSVP is super clean, but im not down for repping ASAP on my head like that. heard theyre illuminati or somthing

lol
Jun 29, 2012 @ 19:54
Can anybody help out regarding sizing on the board shorts?!?!?

agreed what waist size do M and L correspond to?
32 and 34?
Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:13
Black Scale Summer 2012 Cut & Sewn is now available online @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=31&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:16
Hey mega when are the BLVCK sunglasses dropping

git gud

Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:24

SPECIAL DROP IN EXACTLY THREE WEEKS.

WAITING FOR THE CASES TO BE MADE.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:25

SPECIAL DROP IN EXACTLY THREE WEEKS.

WAITING FOR THE CASES TO BE MADE.

thanks bro

git gud

Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:33
Typically wear a large. Got a large crewneck. Hope I shouldn't have sized up. Cut n sewn is dope.
Jun 29, 2012 @ 20:55
That picture i re-quoted is originally Mega's Pic.. If you look at the one Rocky wears, His is a strapback exactly like this one... man the thing i would do to get my hands on that strapback: List below

Zamn. I'm desperate af for one too. I would do anything to get my hands on a strapback. Hell, I'd even start wearing Southpole shirts again-- naw fuck it, I'd tattoo "ASAP" on my fucking arm for the sake of Allah. That's how about i want one.

i really hope you get one
imo it wasnt bad, to tattoo asap on my arm! cuz i love the line always strive and prosper! why you having that much problems with it? i just dont get it. oh, and listen STYLE ISN'T BOUT BRAND!

figaro

Jun 29, 2012 @ 21:06
check out these unofficial iphone cases, i actually think they are pretty dope, makes me wish i still had an iphone

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASAP-Rocky-VSVP-Comme-des-Fuckdown-HARD-BACK-CASE-COVER-For-Apple-iPhone-4-4S-/320935809037?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item4ab943d00d#ht_4031wt_1037

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jun 29, 2012 @ 21:08
^I don't think anyone is having a problem about your tat bro, they're just expressing their reaction over a forum. Just do you man, tats are a way of self expression anyway, to each his own. *For those who ordered the shorts, how did you guys size according to your waist?
Jun 29, 2012 @ 21:37
^I don't think anyone is having a problem about your tat bro, they're just expressing their reaction over a forum. Just do you man, tats are a way of self expression anyway, to each his own. *For those who ordered the shorts, how did you guys size according to your waist?

just read some posts above, and you'll see, that this guy called buddy omar has some real problems man! dont know why. how can you be such a retard, just cuz on is having a asap tat. man. always say a prayer to this guy!

figaro

Jun 29, 2012 @ 21:50
WHATS GOOD EVERYONE?

BLACK SCALE X FRANK 151 COLLAB TEE DROPS TOMORROW

BLACK SCALE X TRUE SF COLLAB TEE DROPS TOMORROW

ONLINE AT BLACK-SCALE.COM AND IN STORE AT BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO ONLY.

Jun 29, 2012 @ 23:06
BLVCK SCVLE the iLLest yo! Everytime i see the tees, hats & all that good shit, got me fiendin, haha!
Jun 29, 2012 @ 23:27
True and Frank purchased ...Check...
Jun 29, 2012 @ 23:58
For all those thinking about purchasing from MLTD.

25FIREWORKS gets you 25% off.

Too bad they sold out of medium pentagram shorts.

Instagram: @wlllm

Inactive User

Jun 30, 2012 @ 00:57
WHATS GOOD EVERYONE?

BLACK SCALE X FRANK 151 COLLAB TEE DROPS TOMORROW

BLACK SCALE X TRUE SF COLLAB TEE DROPS TOMORROW

ONLINE AT BLACK-SCALE.COM AND IN STORE AT BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO ONLY.

What time do they drop? I think I'm copping both there so fucking nice
Jun 30, 2012 @ 02:38
are the 4rebellion board shorts actually out of stock in every size? even though it lists all the sizes there as still available
kind of find it hard to believe size XXL is sold out too
website error or am i out of luck
Jun 30, 2012 @ 03:11
For the people asking about the sizing on the shorts:
S=30 M=32 L=34 XL= 36 XXL=38
hope that clears things up
Jun 30, 2012 @ 03:14
Coming soon, this should be ill!

Is this gonna be a tee?
Jun 30, 2012 @ 03:37
For all those thinking about purchasing from MLTD.

25FIREWORKS gets you 25% off.

Too bad they sold out of medium pentagram shorts.

Some dude offered a 25% code the other day and when i pmed him about it he never responded ._.

Wanted to get the pentagram shorts but theyre gone now.
Jun 30, 2012 @ 03:46
Copped

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

Jun 30, 2012 @ 04:25
Rebellion shorts are all sold out in size small. Anybody know any other sites/stores that still have a pair in stock?
Jun 30, 2012 @ 04:37
Black Scale x Jilted Royalty x Matt Plunkett http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4799

Jun 30, 2012 @ 04:37

YES THIS WILL BE CRAZY.

Jun 30, 2012 @ 04:38

Is this gonna be a tee?

NAW

Jun 30, 2012 @ 04:54
Now available at PRIMITIVE SHOES

Giants colors and tenderloin. Love for the bay right there, lol.

Jun 30, 2012 @ 05:00
Anywhere else with the rebellion shorts?

Also I'm desperately looking to sell this hat by tonight and latest tomorrow night,

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172328/

Help me out ops!
Jun 30, 2012 @ 05:05

I wonder if people were shitting there pants of when you guys were walking down the street. Lol

git gud

Inactive User

Jun 30, 2012 @ 05:10

I wonder if people were shitting there pants of when you guys were walking down the street. Lol
hahaha
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0