hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 19, 2012 @ 21:36
Mega how long is Reezy up in LA for?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 19, 2012 @ 21:46
just got my terror collab in, its not AA, i honestly think it may be gildian or AAA, but it is not AA. im a size M and the fit is GREAT.

well.. what does the tag say?
May 19, 2012 @ 22:47
just got my terror collab in, its not AA, i honestly think it may be gildian or AAA, but it is not AA. im a size M and the fit is GREAT.

I'm sure they peeled out the tag and stitched in a black scale tag..

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 19, 2012 @ 23:03

I'm sure they peeled out the tag and stitched in a black scale tag..

forgot about that. any pics? theres a big difference between gildan and aaa. sorry, i just dont like gildan and i want to buy this thang.
May 19, 2012 @ 23:43
jus checked like 8 pages, but did those funeral hats get shipped out yet?
May 19, 2012 @ 23:46

believe your speaking about the "restock glitch" funerals?
E.T.A. 1/2 weeks.

www.masonrothschild.com

May 20, 2012 @ 00:04
Damn, the grey one is too nice...

Sucks to be broke though.
May 20, 2012 @ 00:22
so did the black scale brand get hype here since the asap rocky phenomenon because i aint been here in a while but black scale been out for a long time and I remember this brand barely getting any hype on here. This site was all over diamond supply 24/7

The first year of the forums we got the most post.

The second year of the forums Diamond got the most post.

This year Supreme will get the most post.

We been on this since day one. It was only a few brands on here when the forums started.

We were always top 2. This year we might get 2nd or 3rd.

That's a little history behind the forum

True. I don't recall you guys having a lot of hype when I was on here back in the day... but that was a long ass time ago. Anyway, glad to see you guys successful. Ya'll have any of those star of david graphic tee's left lying around lol?
May 20, 2012 @ 00:26

Rocky is lovable fam. If you met him you would understand. He more than a rapper, he's an amazing personality. He's what rock stars should be like. He loves the people so then the people love him.

Holla bruh

No doubt, I don't question that one bit. Seems like a real cool dude from the video's i've seen.. Just a regular dude w/ a talent.
May 20, 2012 @ 00:57
I'm a die-hard Jets fan so I am not cawping this but the concept is doap.
May 20, 2012 @ 02:01
Ayy yo meg@. I stopped the sf store today and bought the gold pyramid and crescent moon. I left the store and was like "nvm, I want the rosary instead." So I go back to the sf store and traded the crescent moon for the rosary. I'm halfway home and want to ditch the bag, so I put the gold pyramid ring and rosary in my pocket. I crumple the bag and felt a bump in it- they forgot to take out the crescent moon necklace!!! Then I hopped off the bus, wait 20 minutes for the next one to comeback, and went in the store to give it back. They laughed and I laughed too.

BUT!! As I was shopping around more I kinda liked the necklace. So I asked Reuben if he could give a discount. He said they can't so I just ended up buying it. -___- I hope you know I'm the definition of a good ass customer.

Give this guy a motherfucking klondike bar... And maybe a discount on jewelry, lol.

May 20, 2012 @ 02:02
Damn I feel stupid...

May 20, 2012 @ 02:37
Ayy yo meg@. I stopped the sf store today and bought the gold pyramid and crescent moon. I left the store and was like "nvm, I want the rosary instead." So I go back to the sf store and traded the crescent moon for the rosary. I'm halfway home and want to ditch the bag, so I put the gold pyramid ring and rosary in my pocket. I crumple the bag and felt a bump in it- they forgot to take out the crescent moon necklace!!! Then I hopped off the bus, wait 20 minutes for the next one to comeback, and went in the store to give it back. They laughed and I laughed too.

BUT!! As I was shopping around more I kinda liked the necklace. So I asked Reuben if he could give a discount. He said they can't so I just ended up buying it. -___- I hope you know I'm the definition of a good ass customer.

Give this guy a motherfucking klondike bar... And maybe a discount on jewelry, lol.

is dis nigga serious? LMAO.

fucking dumb pinoy 2012 member
May 20, 2012 @ 02:54

hey. i hope you know who else is a pinoy in this thread.

May 20, 2012 @ 02:57

Shut your dumbass up 2011 member Lmfao I would've done the same tho black scale sf is fam I wouldn't fuck them over like that

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 20, 2012 @ 02:57

believe your speaking about the "restock glitch" funerals?
E.T.A. 1/2 weeks.

called about mine, said they're still waiting on the manufacturer..
May 20, 2012 @ 03:04

Shut your dumbass up 2011 member Lmfao I would've done the same tho black scale sf is fam I wouldn't fuck them over like that

damn december 2010 member and acts like hes god here

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

May 20, 2012 @ 03:28

damn december 2010 member and acts like hes god here

He was backing up a guy who got out of line for absolutely no reason when a BS customer did the right thing. Don't come here just to flame a 2010 member when you yourself just aren't anywhere close to there yet. Keep this thread clean from flaming and no stupid racial remarks.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 20, 2012 @ 03:29
All this 2012, 2011, 20.., member shit needs to stop. Quit ya cryin. Chumps are chumps no matter when they joined a message board.
May 20, 2012 @ 03:39
All this 2012, 2011, 20.., member shit needs to stop. Quit ya cryin. Chumps are chumps no matter when they joined a message board.

this is true and i do agree with you. but i appreciate the members who stepped in and backed me up on this. those racial remarks were uncalled for. i took my swearing back, but i cant say the same for the gentlemen who started this whole argument -__-

May 20, 2012 @ 03:48
That Guys a plain dumbass sorry apache did the right thing lol
Anyways who copped that giants vs giants hoodie?

May 20, 2012 @ 03:50

thanks man. im definitely gonna use your karmaloop code now, lol.

May 20, 2012 @ 03:52
Lmao thank homie haha.

May 20, 2012 @ 04:04

LOL, that's hilarious.

May 20, 2012 @ 04:08

LOL, that's hilarious.

ill use yours too haha

May 20, 2012 @ 04:13
LOL, that's hilarious.

ill use yours too haha

DEAD. Haha man I just want users who do good to feel comfortable posting about BS and any experience related to it. You didn't deserve that shit, enjoy what you have though. You got some cool pieces there today.

May 20, 2012 @ 04:21
I just realized I stole the OG Apache username... lol. Sorry.
May 20, 2012 @ 04:25
I just realized I stole the OG Apache username... lol. Sorry.

wtf haha no ways! im the biter. and if you had a karmaloop code id use yours too.

May 20, 2012 @ 04:44

Post a picture of it
May 20, 2012 @ 06:02
The BLVCK SCVLE website has the terror colab tees buy it from there

git gud

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0