[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 19, 2012 @ 05:22
Black Orange and White Royal Blue. The two things that make you ask "what is that" but looks so ill.

That's the hint for tomorrows release.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 19, 2012 @ 05:23
Black Orange and White Royal Blue. The two things that make you ask "what is that" but looks so ill.

San Francisco Giants.
New York Giants.
thank you meg@.

www.masonrothschild.com

May 19, 2012 @ 05:23

THATS WHATS UP!!

EXCELLENT QUALITY ON EVERYTHING - GREAT JOB MEG AND BLVCK SCVLE FAM

FUK WIT ME!!

lol wtf? why people so obbessed w/ asap rocky to a point that they buying everything this dude wears in a video LOL.. even the leopard towel.. is this serious or is this an asap member on the board posting all of rocky's stuff?

Rocky is lovable fam. If you met him you would understand. He more than a rapper, he's an amazing personality. He's what rock stars should be like. He loves the people so then the people love him.

Holla bruh

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 19, 2012 @ 05:26
so did the black scale brand get hype here since the asap rocky phenomenon because i aint been here in a while but black scale been out for a long time and I remember this brand barely getting any hype on here. This site was all over diamond supply 24/7

The first year of the forums we got the most post.

The second year of the forums Diamond got the most post.

This year Supreme will get the most post.

We been on this since day one. It was only a few brands on here when the forums started.

We were always top 2. This year we might get 2nd or 3rd.

That's a little history behind the forum

May 19, 2012 @ 05:27

will it release in flagship stores tomorrow also or just online?

May 19, 2012 @ 05:45
picked up dat ATL beanie and a couple lighters at sf today. all other ATL items are still there fyi.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

May 19, 2012 @ 05:50
Looks like a BS X TWO-9 collab coming out of the ∀✝ʟ pop up

May 19, 2012 @ 06:04
Will the surprise be in store as well as online. I know it says online, but sometimes both get em.
May 19, 2012 @ 06:07
^sorry, can someone educate me on what "FRVR" is?
May 19, 2012 @ 06:11
Will the surprise be in store as well as online. I know it says online, but sometimes both get em.

they will be available online (tomorrow 11am pst), and at SF & NY (not sure when)

May 19, 2012 @ 06:14

I'm guessing "Forever"

art since 1900

May 19, 2012 @ 06:32

These are mocks up. Will have complete designs posted when we finish designing. Thoughts of the progress so far?

FOREVER

May 19, 2012 @ 06:33

Just online sir.

May 19, 2012 @ 06:34
Looks like a BS X TWO-9 collab coming out of the ∀✝ʟ pop up

BLVCK TWO NINE FOREVER

May 19, 2012 @ 06:40

Just online sir.

alright, cool. thanks

May 19, 2012 @ 06:45

These are mocks up. Will have complete designs posted when we finish designing. Thoughts of the progress so far?

FOREVER

its looks good so far.
try flipping design. make the guns face down, and the frvr below the collar. i wanna see how that looks like.

May 19, 2012 @ 06:50
How limited is that drop mega?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 19, 2012 @ 06:51
It's about to be better than that design. How the hell did those photos leak???

May 19, 2012 @ 06:52
How limited is that drop mega?

50 pieces each color.

May 19, 2012 @ 06:58

thank you meg@ & the rest of the BLVCK SCVLE familiv.
shouts @ Reezy, greatest customer service.

www.masonrothschild.com

May 19, 2012 @ 07:00

now im excited. hah

May 19, 2012 @ 07:03

somebody bouta' get axed.

www.masonrothschild.com

May 19, 2012 @ 08:15
hey i might've missed it but did that fitted with the gold b and rebel flag underbrim drop already?

May 19, 2012 @ 08:31
hey i might've missed it but did that fitted with the gold b and rebel flag underbrim drop already?

nah

May 19, 2012 @ 08:53
Hey for those of you who have purchased tank tops from BS, do you get the same size you get for tees? I'm probably going to stick to the same size but just wanted to ask for reference.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 19, 2012 @ 14:09
I do same size as tees even if they fit a little long, you can shrink a bit. Kinda excited bout this drop, its not the SSVR hoodie/ Giants Pullover is it?
May 19, 2012 @ 14:57
Megs what's the word on the ASAP snaps?
May 19, 2012 @ 15:09

thank you meg@ & the rest of the BLVCK SCVLE familiv.
shouts @ Reezy, greatest customer service.

Sick collection brotha!
May 19, 2012 @ 15:10
What up Blvck Scvle Movement....surprise online drop 2day blushing
May 19, 2012 @ 15:43
Hey for those of you who have purchased tank tops from BS, do you get the same size you get for tees? I'm probably going to stick to the same size but just wanted to ask for reference.

Yep same size in tee

If I wear large in tee, I get a large for tanks

art since 1900

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0