hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 18, 2012 @ 00:56
@itspremedoe Do you happen to know when the warehouse sale is for sf?

I got the information from about 10-15 pages back, what i quoted was what Mega said and it was only pertaining to the LA store. There is still quite some time left until June 9th so just hang on in there and more info will release (such as if there will be one at SF or NY as well) as we get closer to the date.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 18, 2012 @ 04:25
@itspremedoe Do you happen to know when the warehouse sale is for sf?

I got the information from about 10-15 pages back, what i quoted was what Mega said and it was only pertaining to the LA store. There is still quite some time left until June 9th so just hang on in there and more info will release (such as if there will be one at SF or NY as well) as we get closer to the date.

Aight cool. Good looking out man, I appreciate it.

May 18, 2012 @ 08:22
thank you ATL

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 18, 2012 @ 13:32

whens the canada pop up?
May 18, 2012 @ 13:47
DOPE^^
May 18, 2012 @ 16:12

whens the canada pop up?

OMG PIFF!!!!

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 18, 2012 @ 16:36
These new designs are piff daddy kane.
May 18, 2012 @ 17:38
i just got the gun metal ring, but i want to trade for the gold pyramid one. then again, the pyramid one fades... hmm. what would you guys do? just curious.

May 18, 2012 @ 17:54
edit* nvm haha
May 18, 2012 @ 19:01
B L V C K S C V L E HAS THE BEST COLLABS EVER.
May 18, 2012 @ 19:03
B L V C K S C V L E HAS THE BEST COLLABS EVER.

C O O L S T O R Y B R O !
May 18, 2012 @ 20:53
haha this canada desings ain't look Black Scale...
May 18, 2012 @ 21:58
i just got the gun metal ring, but i want to trade for the gold pyramid one. then again, the pyramid one fades... hmm. what would you guys do? just curious.

Yeah my BLVCK gold 2 finger faded... I havent worm the pyramid one much but after you mentioned that i should be careful with mine. I probably end up getting both of them dipped in gold.
May 18, 2012 @ 22:59
Originally posted by Inactive User

Yeah my BLVCK gold 2 finger faded... I havent worm the pyramid one much but after you mentioned that i should be careful with mine. I probably end up getting both of them dipped in gold.

My gold pyramid ring never faded at all & i wear it every weekend. My blvck ring in gold color faded though.
May 18, 2012 @ 23:23

www.masonrothschild.com

May 19, 2012 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User

My gold pyramid ring never faded at all & i wear it every weekend. My blvck ring in gold color faded though.

Okay cool, thanks guys. Cuz I know the sf store
Has some pyramids left. Might just grab it and dip, lol.

May 19, 2012 @ 01:18
Buying shit from here was close to the worst idea of my life. Still haven't gotten my starter hat. 1) They took FOREVER to ship. 2) My package gets lost 3) It's taking them forever just to resolve it

I'm boutta move out because this school year is ending and I probably still won't have my shit. Fucking gonna be two months for a damn hat.

instagram: prxsh

May 19, 2012 @ 01:23
would also like an update on the 4/20 hats. still no word from ryan.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

May 19, 2012 @ 01:56

Yeah man, don't come in here selling shit. Where do you think we're at? The Supreme thread? Lol.

May 19, 2012 @ 02:20
haha this canada desings ain't look Black Scale...

lol i was skeptical too, but it's straight fire regardless, since it's black scale.

May 19, 2012 @ 02:51
so did the black scale brand get hype here since the asap rocky phenomenon because i aint been here in a while but black scale been out for a long time and I remember this brand barely getting any hype on here. This site was all over diamond supply 24/7
May 19, 2012 @ 02:56
Does anybody own any of the black scale t shirts that have a Star of David graphic on them? I really want one but can't seem to find them on any online stores and I live in Canada so there isn't a black scale store here
May 19, 2012 @ 03:06

THATS WHATS UP!!

EXCELLENT QUALITY ON EVERYTHING - GREAT JOB MEG AND BLVCK SCVLE FAM

FUK WIT ME!!

lol wtf? why people so obbessed w/ asap rocky to a point that they buying everything this dude wears in a video LOL.. even the leopard towel.. is this serious or is this an asap member on the board posting all of rocky's stuff?
May 19, 2012 @ 03:52
so did the black scale brand get hype here since the asap rocky phenomenon because i aint been here in a while but black scale been out for a long time and I remember this brand barely getting any hype on here. This site was all over diamond supply 24/7

blvck scvle has been hyped and blowing up for a long long time ASAP just added to it

^^^ exactly. I think A$AP definitely contributed. But it's not just because of A$AP. Give me another brand with the same symbolism and iconic design as blvck scvle. There aren't many. So BS is getting recognition for its difference and exposure from collabing with brands like diamond supply, kicks/hi, blood bath, fitted hawaii and... well you got the jist of it.

May 19, 2012 @ 04:32
blvck scvle has been hyped and blowing up for a long long time ASAP just added to it

^^^ exactly. I think A$AP definitely contributed. But it's not just because of A$AP. Give me another brand with the same symbolism and iconic design as blvck scvle. There aren't many. So BS is getting recognition for its difference and exposure from collabing with brands like diamond supply, kicks/hi, blood bath, fitted hawaii and... well you got the jist of it.

omg what if we lived in a world where people do believe in the tyler-supreme business model and actually think we like blvck scvle cuz of ASAP..
:'(

May 19, 2012 @ 04:39
omg what if we lived in a world where people who liked BLVCK SCVLE before ASAP Rocky were considered OG and then the people who started wearing BS after ASAP were considered ASAP dick riders?

and then what if they created an anti-dickrider forum called strictly black scale so they can keep the exclusivity among themselves?

May 19, 2012 @ 04:42

THATS WHATS UP!!

EXCELLENT QUALITY ON EVERYTHING - GREAT JOB MEG AND BLVCK SCVLE FAM

FUK WIT ME!!

lol wtf? why people so obbessed w/ asap rocky to a point that they buying everything this dude wears in a video LOL.. even the leopard towel.. is this serious or is this an asap member on the board posting all of rocky's stuff?

BTW THIS IS SO RAW. I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH MONEY. I WOULD EVEN GO SO FAR TO COP MARGIELA'S WITH NO LACES TO COMPLETE THE LOOK.

but in all seriousness I'm soo jelly man - real talk.

May 19, 2012 @ 05:08
omg what if we lived in a world where people who liked BLVCK SCVLE before ASAP Rocky were considered OG and then the people who started wearing BS after ASAP were considered ASAP dick riders?

and then what if they created an anti-dickrider forum called strictly black scale so they can keep the exclusivity among themselves?

Get the fuck out of hear with your random ass comments to get your post count. It's called an edit button
Via Megas twitter
Black Scale Surprise drop online tomorrow. Just log in at 11am PST. Trust me you don't want to miss this. One time only release.

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 19, 2012 @ 05:22
Black Orange and White Royal Blue. The two things that make you ask "what is that" but looks so ill.

That's the hint for tomorrows release.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 19, 2012 @ 05:23
Black Orange and White Royal Blue. The two things that make you ask "what is that" but looks so ill.

That's the hint for tomorrows release.

San Francisco Giants.
New York Giants.
thank you meg@.

www.masonrothschild.com

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0