hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 16, 2012 @ 21:19
Anyone know where I can get the sizing info on the Diamond Down Military Jacket? I'd love to cop but its an XL and I'm usually an L. Was hoping it would fit anyways cause I'm a tall dude and my large VSVP hoodie fits a bit tight. That jacket is so clean.

FS: Black Scale VSVP gray hoodie (large)/ Diamond Supply Co camo ripstop snap/ Black Scale Silence snap HMU

May 16, 2012 @ 21:30
Anyone know where I can get the sizing info on the Diamond Down Military Jacket? I'd love to cop but its an XL and I'm usually an L. Was hoping it would fit anyways cause I'm a tall dude and my large VSVP hoodie fits a bit tight. That jacket is so clean.

I'm usually a medium and got that jacket in a medium. Fits a bit tight around the shoulders and a little short, I wish I sized up. You should be good with an XL.

Instagram: @wlllm

May 16, 2012 @ 21:34

I'm usually a medium and got that jacket in a medium. Fits a bit tight around the shoulders and a little short, I wish I sized up. You should be good with an XL.

Yeah, I can't speak on that jacket, but I've been pretty happy with the fit when I size up on their cut & sew
May 16, 2012 @ 21:41
Meg said to size up on cut and sewn, i believe
May 16, 2012 @ 21:45
Dammm if that diamond down jacket had a hood it be copped

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 16, 2012 @ 21:51
Originally posted by Inactive User

It does. lol, its one of those hide-in-the-collar-hoods
May 16, 2012 @ 22:02
No shit
Does it really?

May 16, 2012 @ 22:03
Damn man that made me want to get a black box so bad haha

Seriously , too ba there gone forever smh

May 16, 2012 @ 22:39
Meg said to size up on cut and sewn, i believe

He always says to stay TTS, most everyone else suggests sizing up.
May 16, 2012 @ 22:46
What up Mega, will there be anymore black TRVPSTVR tees in 2xl available online in the future?
May 16, 2012 @ 22:46
Black scale SF has ATL merch and Ssur Commes De Fuckdown beanies and snaps

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 16, 2012 @ 23:03
Originally posted by Inactive User

It does. lol, its one of those hide-in-the-collar-hoods

No hood on mine, just a zipper.

Instagram: @wlllm

May 17, 2012 @ 00:23

edit: and they still had all the other hats not on the website.

May 17, 2012 @ 00:52
What up Mega, will there be anymore black TRVPSTVR tees in 2xl available online in the future?

no chance

"Black-Scale.com Surprise online at 5pm PST and very very very limited.
When it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
I won’t say what but 5pm PST May 14th it will be up.
That’s Monday today"

Dam i fvcked up, shoulda copped it monday
May 17, 2012 @ 01:10
Im going to try and head out to LA this week to see if they have any of the ATL stuff.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 17, 2012 @ 03:00

And they still had the all other hats.

all the other hats as in...?
May 17, 2012 @ 04:57

May 17, 2012 @ 04:58
edit: and they still had all the other hats.

all the other hats as in...?

exported quality, blvck snapback, 13th son, comme des fuckdown beanie and atl beanies as well. i think im missing a few but yee.

May 17, 2012 @ 05:14
May 17, 2012 @ 05:44
anyone know if the hubert pentagram varsity is part of the in-store sale?
May 17, 2012 @ 05:46
does anyone know when/if there will be an event in an bs store? id like to go atleast once.

May 17, 2012 @ 05:48
anyone know if the hubert pentagram varsity is part of the in-store sale?

when i went there, it applied mainly to t-shirts. thats all i saw. try calling.

May 17, 2012 @ 05:58
^for sure. Was thinking of hitting up BSLA after I finish my last final and sell back some books haha
May 17, 2012 @ 06:04
anyone hear whats the status on the glitch order funeral hats? im calling the store tomorrow, wondering if anyone on here knows
May 17, 2012 @ 06:07
^for sure. Was thinking of hitting up BSLA after I finish my last final and sell back some books haha

you go to sf? yeah im selling books to, so i can buy some shit before i go on break, lol

May 17, 2012 @ 06:14
haha naw I stay down in Long Beach. CSXLB wooOp
May 17, 2012 @ 06:16
hah! oh cool. then fuck school, get some new blvck scvle gear.

May 17, 2012 @ 06:20
anyone know why there is significant price difference on bs website and karmaloop for the hubert pentagram varsity>
May 17, 2012 @ 09:00
anyone know why there is significant price difference on bs website and karmaloop for the hubert pentagram varsity>

Black Scale's site $234
http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=31&maincat=&prod=BSSP12HUBERTVARSCAN

Karmaloop $142
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Hubert-Pentagram-Varsity-Jacket-in-Cantaloupe/227177

If you do decide to get it from Karmaloop, you can use my rep code "easymoney55" in the rep code box at check out to save 20%.

Beautiful piece man, you won't be disappointed.

EDIT: Dude I am SO drained from school, I read "what's the price difference" instead of what you wrote. *face palm..TWICE*

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 17, 2012 @ 09:05
But to answer your question, outerwear in street brands can get quite expensive so they tend to provide discounted prices especially towards the of the season. **Keep in mind there is a current sale right now going on. Black Scale warehouse sale coming soon and/or they have sites like Karmaloop provide them at a more affordable price. Hope this helps.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0