Dec 01, 2011 @ 08:14
Karmaloop restocked the khaki chinos.

Instagram: @wlllm

Dec 01, 2011 @ 16:05
Im really feeling the bag.
Dec 02, 2011 @ 06:31
any news or pics on the varsity?
Dec 02, 2011 @ 07:14
hey MR i ordered a pocket tee and a pullover and i got a $19 refund to my paypal for some reason. whats going on?

i emailed u guys but didnt reply??
Dec 02, 2011 @ 17:02
hey mrSFC, i got my pullovers today in galaxy and athletic. The galaxy one is fine its a size L but the athletic one is a size XL and I ordered two L and they are not up on the site anymore. Anything you can do ? I also emailed you guys with my order #.
Dec 02, 2011 @ 19:42
My order arrived! Thanks! Im really loving the hoody and the Vnecks! Im for sure getting more stuff from you here very soon.
Dec 03, 2011 @ 18:35
Im really feeling the bag.[/q
Glad you like it! Are you going to pick one up??
Dec 03, 2011 @ 18:37
any news or pics on the varsity?

Hey sir, we plan on releasing in about 2-3 weeks. We will have pics up as soon as we are complete with production. Thanks for your patients!

- Jereme
Dec 03, 2011 @ 18:50
hey mrSFC, i got my pullovers today in galaxy and athletic. The galaxy one is fine its a size L but the athletic one is a size XL and I ordered two L and they are not up on the site anymore. Anything you can do ? I also emailed you guys with my order #.

Just pm you
Dec 03, 2011 @ 18:53
hey MR i ordered a pocket tee and a pullover and i got a $19 refund to my paypal for some reason. whats going on?

i emailed u guys but didnt reply??

I just pm you sir
Dec 04, 2011 @ 18:59
I'm broke as hell but I wanna see this varsity. Lol
Dec 05, 2011 @ 02:38
that badtofu wooded bracelet is on point, my favorite since i received, don't sleep
Dec 05, 2011 @ 05:41
I'm broke as hell but I wanna see this varsity. Lol

Pics we'll be up soon my friend! Hang in there! Haha
Dec 05, 2011 @ 05:42
that badtofu wooded bracelet is on point, my favorite since i received, don't sleep

Also one of my favorite pieces! The color combo is rediculous! Enjoy!

-Jereme
Dec 06, 2011 @ 02:55

I was rocking the newest oxford and wine chinos with the grey blazer from h&m w/ one of the bad tofu pins on the lapel and I was propositioned by a fashion blogger to be photographed for his blog. I was on the phone with someone at the time and he bailed before I could ask for the name of his blog, but Mister will be floating around there somewhere. Must say it's the best compliment I have received and proud that I was rockin' Mister when it went down.
Dec 06, 2011 @ 03:40
Just got the Mister x Impervium Overshirt in Red/M from Sonny
Actually fits me pretty good.
Didn't need a small after all.

I think its my favorite mister piece to date.
Unless the leather jacket w/ red satin lining is brought back(RIP INVS).

Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Dec 06, 2011 @ 05:55
received the galaxy pullover. loving it!
Dec 07, 2011 @ 04:51
Hey mrSFC, just got my wood/red bracelet and love it.. But the key clasp already came off from it.. Really disappointed the color scheme is dope. Anything you can do?

edit: w/ pics

Dec 07, 2011 @ 05:34
^^^ Is the bead bracelet that delicate?
Dec 07, 2011 @ 05:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^ Is the bead bracelet that delicate?

its not that delicate but i wasnt expecting the key clasp to chip off so easily.
Dec 08, 2011 @ 11:24

I was rocking the newest oxford and wine chinos with the grey blazer from h&m w/ one of the bad tofu pins on the lapel and I was propositioned by a fashion blogger to be photographed for his blog. I was on the phone with someone at the time and he bailed before I could ask for the name of his blog, but Mister will be floating around there somewhere. Must say it's the best compliment I have received and proud that I was rockin' Mister when it went down.

Dope combo yo! Glad to hear you got recognized for your daps! We love hearing about things like this! Sucks that you didn't get a chance to get his blog name! Seriously big ups on repping Mister! Quick question, how are you feeling about the pin collab? We're getting a lot of great responses on it. Just want to see how you feel about!

Thanks again, Jereme
Dec 08, 2011 @ 11:29
Just got the Mister x Impervium Overshirt in Red/M from Sonny
Actually fits me pretty good.
Didn't need a small after all.

I think its my favorite mister piece to date.
Unless the leather jacket w/ red satin lining is brought back(RIP INVS).

Nice! The overshirt in red is a dope piece. The leather jacket with red lining is long gone.. RIP smh
Dec 08, 2011 @ 11:31
received the galaxy pullover. loving it!

Nice choice! Stay warm sir!
Dec 08, 2011 @ 11:34
Hey mrSFC, just got my wood/red bracelet and love it.. But the key clasp already came off from it.. Really disappointed the color scheme is dope. Anything you can do?

edit: w/ pics

I'll pm you sir. Hang tight
Dec 08, 2011 @ 19:47
any restocks on the pull overs? and is there gonna b any new colors coming for the crew and pull over?
Dec 08, 2011 @ 21:04
any restocks on the pull overs? and is there gonna b any new colors coming for the crew and pull over?[/q
Possible new colors sit. Hang tight for the new hoody release in about 2 weeks

-Jereme
Dec 08, 2011 @ 21:07

Some new accessories we've been working on! How you guys feeling about these??
Dec 10, 2011 @ 02:50

**MR & PUBLISH creating something amazing!

STAY TUNED FELLAS!!!!
Dec 10, 2011 @ 03:28
that looks eerily similar to the vets you guys just dropped, or is that just me?
Dec 10, 2011 @ 05:47
i need more hoodies from u guys! quality/fit on pointttt
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0