hype cog

[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 20, 2011 @ 18:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Box hoodies this week. You heard it hear first.

lol'd
Sep 20, 2011 @ 19:38

I call horse malarkey.. I would be so pissed if it did, ill be ordering from an iphone

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 20, 2011 @ 19:49
If I soak my Loro Piana in hot water to shrink it, do you think it'll get messed up?
Sep 20, 2011 @ 19:58
anyone else feeling the donegal camps? I'm more stoked for those than the safari camp.

The main camp I want this season. I'll probably pass on the Safari.
Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:04
hennessy jersey this week??
Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:07
The main camp I want this season. I'll probably pass on the Safari.

the donegal is the only hat this season I'm pissed that I can't get multiple colors of. I'm gonna try and get the black safari since all the hype is on the olive right now.
Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:16
Got that young RZA preme magazine w/ stickers still intact PM offers and that young lockbox for 60 shipped. LMK doe

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:29
how much do LS pocket tees usually cost?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:41
Got my stuff today that I ordered on the 1st, came with 2 slaps so I ain't complainin blushing

#TMC

Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:46

blinkyeyes

#TMC

Sep 20, 2011 @ 21:05
Just got my Cordura Backpack which I ordered two weeks ago. Quality is obviously on point. Also hoping to cop grab a Donegal Wool Cap and I'm feeling those Shadow Plaid Caps too.
Sep 20, 2011 @ 21:14
Word, out of my want list, 80% hasn't even come out yet.

qft

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Sep 20, 2011 @ 21:51
i really hope the box rogo hoodies don't drop this week, i'm low on funds>smh

hoodie , safari, and donegal cap is all I want left from this season. smh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Sep 20, 2011 @ 23:11
im really deciding on whether to buy an uptown cap or not. $48 shipped is a lot and it's courdoroy but its such a great looking cap.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Sep 21, 2011 @ 03:48
im really deciding on whether to buy an uptown cap or not. $48 shipped is a lot and it's courdoroy but its such a great looking cap.

when its sold out youre gonna be smh
Sep 21, 2011 @ 04:22
your lucky you got away with it. if they catch what you did they will card cancel both your orders. if you willing to take the risk go for it.

what if my brother orders something and we're in the same household?
Sep 21, 2011 @ 09:08
I've been tracking my order and it's scheduled to be brought to my house today, as i was leaving my house for work i saw a UPS truck approaching my street but i was already late for work so i couldn't turn back and follow him, dammit. lol
Sep 21, 2011 @ 09:11
I've been tracking my order and it's scheduled to be brought to my house today, as i was leaving my house for work i saw a UPS truck approaching my street but i was already late for work so i couldn't turn back and follow him, dammit. lol

Everytime i use UPS they always deliver around the end of day, My orders from Supreme always came ay around 5 pm. And im from Toronto too

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 21, 2011 @ 09:16
Anyone got a blue paisley hoodie for sale? A Large PM ME!
Sep 21, 2011 @ 09:18
Really? Damn, i'll be heading home for lunch i really hope it's there lol.
Sep 21, 2011 @ 10:26

It's a Starter hat too if that helps the decision making process. Looks super clean in person.
Sep 21, 2011 @ 11:08
SUPREME is steppging it up...
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:04
What's up guys, this might be unrelated but i tried searching around the site and couldn't find it and also got banned from the shoutbox lol. I'm headed to NY in a few weeks and i was looking for a NY shopping guide. I'm interested in obviously Supreme which i already know where it is, and other stores along those same lines of fashion...can anyone help me out or at least direct me to a NY Shopping Guide?

Thanks!
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:19
I have a smart phone, but i mean what stores should i look out for that you guys recommend? Just looking for some general help, again i know i am not in the right area but i can't seem to find a good guide. Any recommendations would do, thanks again.
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:23
People always gotta be assholes. Just help the man out.
If i lived in NYC i'd give you some tips, unfortunately i dont.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:26
It's a Starter hat too if that helps the decision making process. Looks super clean in person.

no its not

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:30
What's up guys, this might be unrelated but i tried searching around the site and couldn't find it and also got banned from the shoutbox lol. I'm headed to NY in a few weeks and i was looking for a NY shopping guide. I'm interested in obviously Supreme which i already know where it is, and other stores along those same lines of fashion...can anyone help me out or at least direct me to a NY Shopping Guide?

Thanks!

Don't miss out on Uniqlo in SOHO
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:54
@Goodlookin out lol...it's whatever tho...
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:56
@Cold World Thanks man
Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:57
@Rizal Thanks Man
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0