hype cog

[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jul 16, 2011 @ 17:10
im in the same boat. ) : if anyone has a medium ill buy for a good price
Jul 16, 2011 @ 18:09
i'm a bit curious when this shirt will be shipped. im looking for a white one myself in a medium
Jul 16, 2011 @ 19:23
Damn, like most of you I was thinking it was gonna drop this morning. Oh well. I'll keep an eye out for prices on ebay the next couple of months.
Jul 16, 2011 @ 19:33
anyone helps me a legit check of this shirt?
got from a friend as a gist. It is China so I doubt about its legitimacy.

thanks!

http://wu-tun.com

Jul 17, 2011 @ 02:11
that definitely seems fake
Jul 17, 2011 @ 03:36
fake
Jul 17, 2011 @ 03:41
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9120773593

it was about 9 us dollars blushing
Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:51
lol....
thanks...

should get it burned haha

http://wu-tun.com

Jul 17, 2011 @ 11:56
You haven't even seen what's being released yet... So how do u know the hoodies are going to explode? Whatever the hell that's suppose to mean? And how you know they going to release a snapback in the fall?

Okay, let me be more specific:

Due to the recent exposure to box logo hoodies, i'm predicting a massive turnout to box logo hoodies being purchased once they hit retail this fall. They will sell out even faster than before and there's going to be an even greater demand.
Why? Think about it for a second. Haven't they been hyped because of you-know-who?

Note that this IS a prediction...but it's very plausible that this can happen. Watch. I've had kids ask me for my hoodie all the time now, whom probably had no idea what Supreme was before.
Once they find out Supreme is selling them when they hit retail - mom and dad's credit cards will be waved in the air. haha

Now I could be wrong of course, but they're box logo hoodies. Now, I don't know about the other hoodies they'll release, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Snapbacks and shirts...well, isn't there a good chance they're going to release more soon? lol
I was just implying that I'm looking forward to seeing what MIGHT be good. I don't have some insider info or something.

No disrespect to you though. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here.
Jul 17, 2011 @ 14:04
any way to get those facebook updates sent to your email?
Jul 17, 2011 @ 18:58

Due to the recent exposure to box logo hoodies, i'm predicting a massive turnout to box logo hoodies being purchased once they hit retail this fall. They will sell out even faster than before and there's going to be an even greater demand.
Why? Think about it for a second. Haven't they been hyped because of you-know-who?

Note that this IS a prediction...but it's very plausible that this can happen. Watch. I've had kids ask me for my hoodie all the time now, whom probably had no idea what Supreme was before.
Once they find out Supreme is selling them when they hit retail - mom and dad's credit cards will be waved in the air. haha

Now I could be wrong of course, but they're box logo hoodies. Now, I don't know about the other hoodies they'll release, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Snapbacks and shirts...well, isn't there a good chance they're going to release more soon? lol
I was just implying that I'm looking forward to seeing what MIGHT be good. I don't have some insider info or something.

qft, fall is going to be shit, going to be real hard to cop anything now, even shit collabs will probably sell out, speak of shit collab anybody have a popeye pullover in xl for sell lolblushing
Jul 17, 2011 @ 19:04
That Original Fake collab is fucking ill.

when did those tees go up for sale?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jul 17, 2011 @ 19:36
That Original Fake collab is fucking ill.

when did those tees go up for sale?

at 15th and the collab was an easy pass for me.. the red on the letters ruined the whole shirt
Jul 17, 2011 @ 20:48

noooooooooooooooooooo shit son, but hopefully supreme wont have any box logos besides camp caps or else itll turn to a shit pinoy pile

fuck all i see now are resellers selling their supreme shit for jacked up prices, the vast majority of hats are probably all sitting on shelves collecting dust since no one is gonna pay 100$ for a hat that cost 36$

>smh
Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:06
why do people think supreme is MORE popular now than it was before because of tyler constantly rocking hoodies? i guess all those past supreme line-ups and server fucks up happened because nobody liked supreme

Instagram: @realronjunior

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:10
The paradox with supreme is that no matter how popular they get they always have a set amount of units they want to move a quater.

So you can't be a casual consumer anymore.

if you want your 1 or 2 supreme items a season your going to have to wait till 12 like a

a hypebeast and buy them shit's before they sell out.

it's only going to get worst
Jul 18, 2011 @ 16:28
theres no guarantee they wont starting making maybe even just a little more to meet more of the demand it wouldnt surprise me

------------------------------

Jul 18, 2011 @ 18:26
why do people think supreme is MORE popular now than it was before because of tyler constantly rocking hoodies? i guess all those past supreme line-ups and server fucks up happened because nobody liked supreme

it's not that, i mean pass seasons there were sells and even late restocks in the evening(7pm eastern time)on drop days, now u are lucky to get anything, certain people actually work and go to school, that are actually into supreme and are actually rocking the gear not bc of hipness or coolness that tyler brings(before u flame i mean that in a sarcastic ass tone)but now resellers are fucking up every brand and it's annoying as fuck to see dope shit drop and you already no u will not have any chance to cop or pay an arm and a leg for a piece u really want, but i guess that is the american way, deal with it or stfusmokeyface
Jul 18, 2011 @ 19:41
what pisses me off about resellers is that they buy the shit and it just sits around collecting dust because they sell it on ebay for a ridiculous price. it sucks to see it happen, but it's only gonna get worse as time goes on and more people find out about the brand.
Jul 18, 2011 @ 20:20
theres no guarantee they wont starting making maybe even just a little more to meet more of the demand it wouldnt surprise me

There is a guarantee, they have made more product each season of the stuff that sells out very quickly.. U see more box logo hoodies every year than the last.. More money to be made while knowing it will sell out.. People say it will be worse now cause of tyler but even if tyler wasnt ever seen in it, it would still sell out no matter how many they produced.. Just people are picking up on it and also kids now can use there phones/other technology to order.. Before there was no technology that helped people to buy it.. Think of it this way before the webstore, there was a good chance of grabbing something cause the only way of getting it was the stores.. Shit still would sell out but not as fast.. Once they opened up the webstore it all went crazy then kids started getting blackberrys and iphones which just made it that much easier to order.. So now u got store walk ins, computer, phones and even ipads/tablets.. If anything, technology is one that is making the selling out crazier...
Jul 18, 2011 @ 21:29
Once they opened up the webstore

end story dont mention nothing else.

if anyone got lemme know
Jul 19, 2011 @ 03:04
that's an ugly ass cap bro
Jul 19, 2011 @ 08:43
that's an ugly ass cap bro

Hey don't judge. Maybe he's gonna make that his poop cap. Like every time I take a poop I wear an ugly ass cap too.
Jul 19, 2011 @ 09:46
I'm reaching New York this summer, does anyone know when they restock and if everythings sold out?
Jul 19, 2011 @ 11:12
Highly Decorated Trucker is one of the iller caps supreme dropped in the past years. It also sold out in seconds

UNDFTD x FIVE STRIKES CREW

Jul 19, 2011 @ 16:24
I'm reaching New York this summer, does anyone know when they restock and if everythings sold out?

everything is pretty much sold out.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 19, 2011 @ 21:19
Sorry for the dumb question (I don't really wear supreme).. but do they make their jackets and hoodies in Small?

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Jul 19, 2011 @ 21:45
yeah, not available online tho. not sure about instore. most of them go to japan i believe.
Jul 20, 2011 @ 17:05
How is the quality of Supreme backpacks? Also, do the more recent ones have laptop sleeves?
Jul 21, 2011 @ 06:15
can't wait to see the fall/winter preview even though it wont be for a while XD
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0