hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Feb 10, 2011 @ 22:19
people are different i like it to but im more like i like wearing shit no one else does i hate goin places and seeing like 10 other people wearing the same shirt as me

Get the more exclusive stuff then
Feb 10, 2011 @ 23:22
Get the more exclusive stuff then

^^This.. and those fuckin hall of fame snapbacks are looking fuego cant wait for summer. the livings easy but the la brands are keeping me steezy, while my pockets be on E b haha
Feb 11, 2011 @ 00:26
so like, are you guys sure diamond doesn't do any returns/exchanges? like they're firm with it and everything?...cuz this vars fitting kinda loose...

copied and pasted from their site

Terms and Conditions
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions")described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Diamond Supply Co." or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Diamond Supply Co. of CA.

Allow 10-15 Business Days For Delivery
US Orders Only
No Returns or Exchanges
All Sales Are Final
Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:33
copied and pasted from their site

Terms and Conditions
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions")described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Diamond Supply Co." or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Diamond Supply Co. of CA.

Allow 10-15 Business Days For Delivery
US Orders Only
No Returns or Exchanges
All Sales Are Final

I don't live in Cali, but do they do exchanges at the LA store?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:46
^ Coulda sworn I had a reciept somewhere in my room to help you out, couldn't find it though, but did you catch the dblue coin pouch nick posted on twttr? Too icey.

And yeah them DSCxHOF snapbacks are looking mighty fresh like. Both colorways look like instacops already, and the fact that they're snapbacks is a (+).
Feb 11, 2011 @ 03:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

support Tyler hes part of the Diamond fam always @ the store helpin us out. great video great song. OFWGKTA
Feb 11, 2011 @ 04:33
anyone know where i can cop a diamond x gravis tiffany luggage bag that came out from 2008? if you have one or know where i can get one please PM me
Feb 11, 2011 @ 05:54
^ Coulda sworn I had a reciept somewhere in my room to help you out, couldn't find it though, but did you catch the dblue coin pouch nick posted on twttr? Too icey.

And yeah them DSCxHOF snapbacks are looking mighty fresh like. Both colorways look like instacops already, and the fact that they're snapbacks is a (+).

They're so Icey, I think i want that one and the black leather one..

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Feb 11, 2011 @ 08:26
We will now be droppin the Diamond X BP collab online friday at 12pm. BP will be droppin theirs at the Melrose Store and in Pasadena on Saturday

Friday or saturdayfor the online? cause nicks twitter says sat.
Feb 11, 2011 @ 09:02
Yoooo....I got a story to tell.......anyways Curren$y came to my city yesterday.....so I got off work changed clothes.....threw on some fresh ass Diamond Supply Co shit......
and headed out there......now....I wasn

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

Feb 11, 2011 @ 09:55
Friday or saturdayfor the online? cause nicks twitter says sat.

Pretty sure what you quoted was Nick letting everyone it's today. Maybe not though??
Feb 11, 2011 @ 10:02
hope all you resellers are fucking sleepin cause I really need a BP tee
Feb 11, 2011 @ 10:24
Can someone shoot me a link to a picture or website that has those diamond tiff collab shoes that dropped a few months back?
Feb 11, 2011 @ 10:48
DJComplex72 nice story! I remember when I went to his show in Sac and after he performed and she he was just chillin outside and gave my boy a joint.. it was tight..lol , on another note the BP collab looks tight but might have to pass..fml
Feb 11, 2011 @ 10:49
DJComplex72 nice story! I remember when I went to his show in Sac and after he performed and he was just chillin outside choppin it up with everyone and even gave my boy a joint cause he said he didn't see him when he was holdin his Jets x DSC shirt up (the first collab).. it was tight..lol , on another note the BP collab looks tight but might have to pass..whoever does get em nick said there shipping as soon as they get orderded so that's dope.. see how that goes.lol
Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:29
I'm about to party with currensy on Monday at the diamond party if they let me in I'm from Vegas so shit should be tight
Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:33
I need this money to clear in my pay pal so i can cop this shirt.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:36
Nick is there any restrictions for the diamond party do you need a pass or anything and will there be a guard
Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:44
Can someone shoot me a link to a picture or website that has those diamond tiff collab shoes that dropped a few months back?

THESE??

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:55
^ Yes, does anyone remember what store released them?
Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:57
Yeah, man.

VAL SURF SHOP
just go to google and type it in and they're a collab with DVS

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:56
Yo, where can i buy Diamond in Amsterdam & Paris?
Feb 11, 2011 @ 13:26
Yoooo....I got a story to tell.......anyways Curren$y came to my city yesterday.....so I got off work changed clothes.....threw on some fresh ass Diamond Supply Co shit......
and headed out there......now....I wasn
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:00
shirts went up a little early well easy cop
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:00
went up early easy cop for me in maroon
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:01
werd easy cop for me aswell maroon lifeee

http://plixi.com/p/76475041 fuck yeeee
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:04
http://plixi.com/p/76474349
I like this blood money shirt a lot better than the original
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:05
This sucks
My pay pal money didnt clear yet
couldnt cop the shirt.
If someone could cop me a size large, that'd be ill.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:06
Got mine in black, easy cop. blushing
Feb 11, 2011 @ 14:07
$8.33 to ship 1 tee is insane, easy cop though.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0