hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:03
Nicky D, what's good with that MMG 2 collab?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:06
Ya I'm interested in those Black/Metallic VVS
online release?

Next week along with the other Holiday footwear.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Nicky D, what's good with that MMG 2 collab?

Its droppin with Rick Ross's new album.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:07
Ya I'm interested in those Black/Metallic VVS
online release?

Nice. Definitely excited about those.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:08

Nice. Definitely excited about those.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:10
Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

What? No, I don't make music. I don't have to time to do that shit because I'm still in college working my ass off. I think you're talking about this guy? Now don't you feel stupid...
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:22
I just looked it up and it is actually in Shenzhen (Guangdong) where most of our factories are minimum wage dollars per month $1320[3] which is $201.81 US per month.
So they only get 200 USD a month but also free housing and free food provided by the factory. If you have ever been to mainland China you will realize that this is not that bad considering how cheap everything is there. I can go eat with 5 friends and it costs about $7.00 USD for all of us. It is what it is.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:24
a nick u gota a preview for that grizzly stuff?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:27
price on these?
on a side note, its ironic how supreme and diamond both dropped miners jackets and trenches this season.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:27
LOL, re-reading Breezo's response gets me everytime. Fuck Supreme deserves his box, what the fuck are you trying to say? Of course he'd be salty about shit like that. 90% of faggot hispters? Where are the statistics, and who the fuck is hipster on this website? Hahahahaha. And you co-sign with heisenberg? Do you not realize that he's been trolling about that t-shirt size shit lolololl. fucking dead

And wearing sizes above large..? dude that's a fucked up things to say man, not cool. some people have eating problems and diabetes is taken seriously. You should seriously reconsider before saying fucked up shit like that.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 10:21
price on these?
on a side note, its ironic how supreme and diamond both dropped miners jackets and trenches this season.

I love this jacket! Drops in a week or 2..... being produced here in LA so sometimes takes much longer then expected.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 14:08
since that cutty diamond basketball shirts coming out..yall should just make basketball shorts already..and sweatpants

WORK ON THE KITCHEN TABLE; WHERE THE BAGS AT?

Nov 30, 2011 @ 15:53
LOL, re-reading Breezo's response gets me everytime. Fuck Supreme deserves his box, what the fuck are you trying to say? Of course he'd be salty about shit like that. 90% of faggot hispters? Where are the statistics, and who the fuck is hipster on this website? Hahahahaha. And you co-sign with heisenberg? Do you not realize that he's been trolling about that t-shirt size shit lolololl. fucking dead

And wearing sizes above large..? dude that's a fucked up things to say man, not cool. some people have eating problems and diabetes is taken seriously. You should seriously reconsider before saying fucked up shit like that.

Go try to rap jaeyoung, but be sure to rock your limited collab so we can take you seriously. Nigga go collab with Ja Rule or something, you stay taking L's nigga. I took a meaty dump last night and it sounded better than any of the music you've ever put out

eli porter lookin ass nigga, least he raps better than you
Nov 30, 2011 @ 16:23
Whens the Rich hil collab coming out nick?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 16:29

Go try to rap jaeyoung, but be sure to rock your limited collab so we can take you seriously. Nigga go collab with Ja Rule or something, you stay taking L's nigga. I took a meaty dump last night and it sounded better than any of the music you've ever put out

eli porter lookin ass nigga, least he raps better than you

I don't understand... do you have some attention deficiency? I clearly stated that you were mixing me up with Jae YachTs LOL...

You can stop bashing on the poor guy now and make fun of me. My god you are fucking retarded.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 16:35
This thread just gets better and better.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 18:18

#WINNING

but jaeyoung stay's taking L's too, ole "i'mma try to get the thread back on track" looking ass nigga
Nov 30, 2011 @ 18:19
I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Nov 30, 2011 @ 19:07
Nick, anything for the ladies coming anytime soon? Saw the OG and unpolo hoodies you posted for black Friday but was wondering if anything will end up online

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

Nov 30, 2011 @ 20:15
Anyone have the Un-Polo Zip Up Hoodie?

I've been thinking about grabbing one, but they look really big compared to other diamond hoodies.

Because I had the same problem with the Un-Polo long sleeve I have - that the sleeves ended up being much bigger than other long sleeve shit that I have.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 21:20
My all wool varsity comes in tomorrow.
I really hope the fit is proper and not wicked tight.
Ordered a Medium since thats what i wear in tees.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Nov 30, 2011 @ 21:45
My all wool varsity comes in tomorrow.
I really hope the fit is proper and not wicked tight.
Ordered a Medium since thats what i wear in tees.

lmk how the fit is foo i was gonna order one later when i got off but ill wait till tomarow just to make sure
Nov 30, 2011 @ 22:02
I'll let you know fammo
You shoulda copped one off MOOSE with the 30% off code.

Nov 30, 2011 @ 22:20
i still can cant i?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 22:38
I dont know, see if 30turkey11 works still.
It might

Nov 30, 2011 @ 22:40
how much it come too?
Dec 01, 2011 @ 00:18
karmaloop just got some stuff in
Dec 01, 2011 @ 00:35
Yo Nick what about having the tag on the Limited Snaps "Diamond Blue" as well?

Like the small tag on the back by the snaps?

that way u can tell the US made and China made items/ Limited Drops.
Dec 01, 2011 @ 01:08
Came to $175 @Danker.

Dec 01, 2011 @ 01:47
Karmaloop has some good promos going on too...
More Holiday stuff is being added as we speak

KARMALOOP HOLIDAY SALE Ends DEC. 2nd
Use Promo Code: HOLLI and Rep Code: TENOFF
FREE Ship + 31% OFF + $25 Gift Cert. on Orders over $350
FREE Ship + 31% OFF + $15 Gift Cert. on Orders over $275
FREE Ship + 26% OFF + $10 Gift Cert. on Orders over $150
FREE Ship + 26% OFF + $5 Gift Cert. on Orders over $100
FREE Ship + 26% OFF on Orders over $65
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0