hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:21
I don't think one got shipped to you. You paid and all but they must have miscounted or something. You should have gotten your shipping information as everything was shipped on thursday and friday. If the transaction isn't on your account for Diamond's webpage... I don't think it got to you.

But I hope I'm wrong. It's bad enough for some people who could not cop a box because of server errors/paypal fail but to actually pay for it and find out it was a mistake is even worse! Hope everything goes through fam.

yeah i'm definitely kinda sketched out at this point...i'm kinda doubtful that i'm actually getting one, now I don't really know how to go about getting the $ refunded into my account until Tony decides to hit me back on here, but yeah your right hopefully I am still getting one, but if not I need to get refunded ASAP so I can cop some of the releases coming up
Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:23
I don't think one got shipped to you. You paid and all but they must have miscounted or something. You should have gotten your shipping information as everything was shipped on thursday and friday. If the transaction isn't on your account for Diamond's webpage... I don't think it got to you.

But I hope I'm wrong. It's bad enough for some people who could not cop a box because of server errors/paypal fail but to actually pay for it and find out it was a mistake is even worse! Hope everything goes through fam.

O ok I didn't realize you worked for Diamond Supply Co. Shipping Dept.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:27
greenrepmedia
Hello great topic you have going there!
Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:28
O ok I didn't realize you worked for Diamond Supply Co. Shipping Dept.

What's up with you? You first hate on Danker for drinking on his birthday and now you're going off on what I think about Breezo's shipping problem?

Did your supervisor fire you for spending 45 minutes in the bathroom or something?
Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:37
What's up with you? You first hate on Danker for drinking on his birthday and now you're going off on what I think about Breezo's shipping problem?

Did your supervisor fire you for spending 45 minutes in the bathroom or something?

lmfao, shit just got real. smokeyface
Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:47
speaking of shit getting real, I just realized if I don't get a box, I don't have enough $ in my account to cop some of the tanks dropping later today. if I get fucked outta both shit is gonna get real lol
Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:51
I got tht tee in the 3xl green colorway im willing to part with, pm if ur interested..

Yea you PM me a while back but i couldnt message back because of my lack of post. tongueface but ill see what all comes in my box and for sure hit you up!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jun 11, 2011 @ 12:57
Nice to see you guys are happy with the Mystery Boxes, thanks again for coppin 1.
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:00
Nice to see you guys are happy with the Mystery Boxes, thanks again for coppin 1.

nick hit me up with a PM let me send you my invoice # and receipt # and shit to see if I actually have one coming
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:08
nick hit me up with a PM let me send you my invoice # and receipt # and shit to see if I actually have one coming

why don't you just PM/email him with your invoice and reciept #? Would probably a better chance getting a faster reply than waiting on him to check your post and actually send you a PM.
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:11
why don't you just PM/email him with your invoice and reciept #? Would probably a better chance getting a faster reply than waiting on him to check your post and actually send you a PM.

says I can't until he clears his inbox, too many msgs
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:25
anyone know how much tanks are with tax and shipping
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:38
Yo man just hit Tony on his twitter he always replies on there
Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:38
anyone know how much tanks are with tax and shipping

i think its like $44

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Jun 11, 2011 @ 13:56
tanks copped!

Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:07
Hahah they put the tanks up like 5 minutes early. Smoooth cop on the black unpolo
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:07
no chord hats?
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:08
Hahah they put the tanks up like 5 minutes early. Smoooth cop on the black unpolo

yup they uploaded at 11:53 haha. copped the black unpolo as well

Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:11
everything sold out in a large. damn, I was hyped on the USC joint.
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:14
Black unpolo tank copped

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:18
damn thank god you the boys at hype or else I would've missed out. smokeyface
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:20
that sucks. just woke up and all the larges are sold out tongueface
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:23
All of the tanks are still available in medium im pretty suprised
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:29
Man I got sent the wrong cut & sew shirt. :/
hopefully this won't be a bitch to resolve.

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:46
im pretty sure you guys wanting large can maybe wear a medium, just dont know how tight it is, cause my large fits pretty big. i got the gray/red one. still sick tho
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:49
Diamond tank usc colorway copped!

(anyone who has a tank already from diamond supply co.)
How do you guys like the fit?
Jun 11, 2011 @ 14:57
Diamond tank usc colorway copped!

(anyone who has a tank already from diamond supply co.)
How do you guys like the fit?

a little big. im not sure what other one i should get, wish i got the first gray and navy one smh
Jun 11, 2011 @ 15:00
Man I got sent the wrong cut & sew shirt. :/
hopefully this won't be a bitch to resolve.

LOL good luck man, i've been trying to resolve my box issue for 2 days now
Jun 11, 2011 @ 15:08
LOL good luck man, i've been trying to resolve my box issue for 2 days now

2 days blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes
Jun 11, 2011 @ 15:10
is the d on the black unpolo grey or white i cant tell??
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0